Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:47:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: mmcFE v2.1.23-stable - A Clean & Simple Pushpool frontend (PHP/BASH/JS/MYSQL)  (Read 24956 times)
AnnihilaT (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2011, 11:15:42 PM

I have a pool running that tends to neglect to pay out the odd block, which then causes me to have to do this manually.. there doesn't seem to be any pattern to when it does this..  Not just 1 specific user, time, etc.. Any ideas?  Paying out manually can become very time consuming..  Is there perhaps a way to set a round from paid out to not paid out in the sql database somewhere to have the cron job re-run to actually pay it out the next time through?

an older version of the software had this bug... thats the only thing i can think of that could cause this off the top of my head.... what is your setup?  testnet? bitcoind? OS?  tell me a bit more about how you are testing the software and maybe it gives a clue.

This can also happen when for whatever reason there is not an entry in shares_uncounted table for the block where a winning share was found.   The circumstances that need to align for this to happen only exhibit themselves when running a block chain with very low difficulty and pushpoold with diff1 rewrite difficulty off.  In otherwords in a situation where almost every share is a winning block (testnet/private testnet setup or some new shitcoin blockchain). 
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moonboon

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 04:45:39 AM

I have a pool running that tends to neglect to pay out the odd block, which then causes me to have to do this manually.. there doesn't seem to be any pattern to when it does this..  Not just 1 specific user, time, etc.. Any ideas?  Paying out manually can become very time consuming..  Is there perhaps a way to set a round from paid out to not paid out in the sql database somewhere to have the cron job re-run to actually pay it out the next time through?

an older version of the software had this bug... thats the only thing i can think of that could cause this off the top of my head.... what is your setup?  testnet? bitcoind? OS?  tell me a bit more about how you are testing the software and maybe it gives a clue.

This can also happen when for whatever reason there is not an entry in shares_uncounted table for the block where a winning share was found.   The circumstances that need to align for this to happen only exhibit themselves when running a block chain with very low difficulty and pushpoold with diff1 rewrite difficulty off.  In otherwords in a situation where almost every share is a winning block (testnet/private testnet setup or some new shitcoin blockchain). 

you have a pm with response to this..
Giulio_

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 08:25:43 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2011, 01:06:15 PM by Giulio_

I have an issue with accountworker.php. The delete and the update buttons don't work (but both print anyway the success message)
There is also this
Code:
"> "> ">
abover Worker name. My sistem doesn't read <? so i had to change all to <?php.
Screenshot:
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/218/catturarc.png

Icoin

Activity: 585
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2011, 03:07:51 PM

I was able to solve the cronjob problem by adding the cronjobs by hand to the crontab, exept tickers.php all other cronjobs works great this way!
Anni and group thanks for all Support the mine is up and running now at http://mine.icoin.ch.

I gonna work on the informations and the templates soon Wink (im still interested in merged mining nc + btc wonder if i gonna be able to implement this aswell)

Icoin

AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 03:13:54 PM

To all:  if you plan on running a pool publicly i would kindly ask that you replace the header background image with nothing or something of your own.  This is in your own interest as well.   We dont want a buncha pools out there all having the same "branding"
Icoin

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2011, 04:52:01 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2011, 09:22:55 AM by Icoin

still having the problem with tickers.php (btc/usd:$0)  when i run it in the commando line i end up with a error on line 28...
atm i update it when possible by hand in the database. this isnt affecting the core functions, so its more a cosmetic thing Smiley

AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 10:20:29 AM

do you have curl installed ?  and is the curl binary where the script expects it to be

Code:
$mtgox_ticker = exec("/usr/bin/curl -q -s --connect-timeout 3 'https://mtgox.com/code/data/ticker.php'");
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 11:24:17 AM

v2.1.23-stable released. Notable changes include:

- style and layout updates
- changes in terminology
- expanded ledger and record keeping
- automatic shares per block count
- paginated transaction history
- !! new site reward system. Cheat Proof PPLNS implemented !!
- better sanitation of some user definable variables
- new stats and graphs
- better handling of orphaned blocks
- minor bugfixes affecting implementation on different linux distros
Icoin

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2011, 02:18:33 PM

yes anni, curl is installed and located in usr/bin/curl but the error appears on line 28 means:
Code:
if (intval($ticker_obj->ticker->last) > 0) {

thanks for the update Wink

AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 03:43:21 PM

yes anni, curl is installed and located in usr/bin/curl but the error appears on line 28 means:
Code:

thanks for the update Wink

Oh thats not really an error.   Thats mtgox blokcing you because you are hammering their webserver too often probably.   How often are you calling ticker.php?   Should be at most once per 60 secs.  If you get that error it means a failure communicating with mtgox.  mtgox api did not return a value greater than 0 in time.   Run the curl command by hand and see if it works and what message you get.   This is trivial and must be something simple. Smiley
Icoin

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2011, 05:29:15 PM

The cronjob for the ticker is set to 60 seconds like the other cronjobs aswell

moonboon

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 09:24:14 PM

- changes in terminology
- new stats and graphs

Anything changed with the database? As in, whats required for a server already running v2.1 to upgrade to the latest greatest? Smiley
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 10:07:46 PM

- changes in terminology
- new stats and graphs

Anything changed with the database? As in, whats required for a server already running v2.1 to upgrade to the latest greatest? Smiley

nothing afaik.   should be plug and play.  save your templates folder and the rest should be able to be overwritten.  Make a backup to be sure! Smiley
Icoin

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2011, 01:38:31 AM

just the Includes Path in api.php has to be set Wink

Nebuluz

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 02:34:36 AM

I realy like mmcFE becouse its so clean.

But i have a suggestion to get rid of all hardcodes stuff for bitcoin, maybe a drop down in Admin panel where admin can choose from diffrent coins (BTC, NMC, SC) and according to the choice it will load a special include for that coin.

Keep up the good work Smiley
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 08:58:55 AM

just the Includes Path in api.php has to be set Wink

Oh yes!  forgot about that one...
AnnihilaT (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 09:00:58 AM

I realy like mmcFE becouse its so clean.

But i have a suggestion to get rid of all hardcodes stuff for bitcoin, maybe a drop down in Admin panel where admin can choose from diffrent coins (BTC, NMC, SC) and according to the choice it will load a special include for that coin.

Keep up the good work Smiley

To be honest i dont really have any interest in other blockchains but as this is open source anyone can help to grow the project and add functionality.
dlasher

Activity: 467
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2011, 07:24:26 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2011, 07:47:00 PM by dlasher

<EDIT> problem turned out to be bitcoinD hung...  disregard..

- new stats and graphs

am I blind? where do I find these?
dlasher

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2011, 10:03:49 PM

thought I'd share something.. since I'd like to have quotes for both Tradehill and MtGox in the header, I went through the steps to add another ticker:

1. add the field to settings in mysql:
insert into settings (setting,value) values ('tradehilllast','0.0000');

2. modify ./cronjobs/ticker.php
   $tradehill_ticker = exec("/usr/bin/curl -q -s --connect-timeout 3 'https://api.tradehill.com/APIv1/USD/Ticker'");

.. and ...

if (!is_null($tradehill_ticker)) {
                $ticker_obj = json_decode($tradehill_ticker);
                        $settings->setsetting('tradehilllast', round($ticker_obj->ticker->last, 4));
                }

3. modify ./www/includes/templates/header.php
   <td><li>GOX/usd: $<?php print $settings->getsetting('mtgoxlast'); ?>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</li></td>
   <td><li>TH/usd: $<?php print $settings->getsetting('tradehilllast'); ?>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</li></td>

And you're done!

dlasher

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2011, 05:30:48 PM

Love the new stats and graphs... had to poke around a bit to find them... One bug however, I've been through the code, and can't figure out how to fix. Hopefully the picture is worth 100 words.

Pie chart... blue should be far greater than 54.31%.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: