Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:11:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB: 100,000+ PXC  (Read 2777 times)
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 09:40:13 AM

Oh, and about that pre-mine: yup, the PXC team did premine 0,6% off the total of PXC that will ever exist. It's their coin, their company.
Those coins have and will be used for freerolls, giveaways, to pay other developers who join in and I guess they want to make a few bucks too for their hard work.

Bitcoin was premined by Satoshi. TradeCoin, Ripple was 100%, ZenithCoin 50% premined. I think 0.6% is acceptable as a premine, especially when there is real development and support.

Yeah. But when you think about it a little more, you might find out every other 100% litecoin clone with premine has died in a month (after preminers dump all their scamcoins for bitcoins).
And it will happen to PXC too after they've hyped the price up enough. Who wants to develop a full 100% non-innovative copy of Litecoin?

If the creators of PXC are not trying to succee pump+dump scheme (which they actually are doing), they should focus on developing services and infra using Litecoin or some other well spread fair coin. PXC is in no way fair, I don't see why anyone wants to support it.

Also, about the "0.6%" premine. It's more like >50% (remember this coin is dead in no time). There are way more real development and support in the Litecoin community.

PXC brings NOTHING but unfairness to the field of cryptocurrencies.

A lot of cheap words but you don't have a clue. Please go support your 100% Ripple pre-mine.

Coins didn't die because of a premine, they died because of lack of support by the developers and/or community.
PXC has a strong and active community, developers are friendly, professional and hard workers. The pre-mine they did isn't large enough to pay for the time and effort they already put in it.

It's easy to call a coin a "scamcoin" nowadays, it's hard to defend it.
Time will prove you wrong Smiley

But do what you feel you have to do... It's a free world Smiley

The people supporting phenix-scamcoin should put their time and effort into something productive, for example supporting some fair coins. PXC is not fair coin. It's just 100% selfish to make a new coin, a total COPY of a coin and start developing things around it, trying to get people to invest in it - only profits in mind. This is how it is, accept it or not. PXC will get dumped hard when the developers have pumped up the value enough with poorly scrambled through services.

Tell me one good reason why the devs of PXC don't support Litecoin which is fair but except they make their own 100% copy and try to promote it. They don't even DEVELOP PXC, they just changed a few attributes in the code. (They don't own majority of the litecoins so they don't want to develop it instead ??)

Now I have BULLSHIT BINGO!  Grin
Keep repeating yourself Smiley Good kicks for this topic.
Disastrus

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 09:44:30 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2013, 10:11:54 AM by Disastrus

ohhhhhhhhhh man..

Really boys and girls....what a bullshit about that pre-mining.
true..some idiots premine the fuck out of a coin and dump that stuff...and thats it..no future for the coin.

But in many cases it is indeed a tool..fuck even if it was a premium for the coin developers...who gives a bloody fuck as long as they hold.
all these kids bitching about developers pre-mining..
These are the same kids that invest $5 , do nothing but whine and think they have the right on everything they didnt even create...
lazy fuckers!!!!!

what fairytale you guys are living in...

first pull out some cash..(borrow it from daddy)  then develop something for the market.
and then stilll...STFU!!  its economics....

I hate that attitude here, when the fuck are you guys gonna grow up and realise that it all needs business models in order to become a serious currency.
And that some pre-mining covers expenses, that you cheap little fucks don't even have to make.

So be smart, buy coins...hold the fuckers, cause these guys are actually making you money with what they do.

fuckin hippies...

( Every time i use the word fuck, i get a piece of the pre-mine..fuckers)

P.S. NO i am not a pxc holder, just annoyed by you fucks (< yay!  +10pxc again)
Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 10:35:24 AM

The premine-part isn't the only bad thing. You seem to ignore all the other parts. I understand you, if I were to pull a scam like this, I would probably try to hide that too.

I doubt PXC developers intentions a lot. Might be that it's not a scam at all. They should provide some answers for the shady parts of their work. The shady parts that need answers I've listed in my previous posts in this thread.

PS. now it's better to let this thread die. I don't want anyone to hear a word about PXC until the shady parts are gone. And they can't be "gone" because they can't be fixed.
PXC devs: start doing something productive instead 100% copying other coin.

nviere

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 10:48:37 AM

The premine-part isn't the only bad thing. You seem to ignore all the other parts. I understand you, if I were to pull a scam like this, I would probably try to hide that too.

I doubt PXC developers intentions a lot. Might be that it's not a scam at all. They should provide some answers for the shady parts of their work. The shady parts that need answers I've listed in my previous posts in this thread.

PS. now it's better to let this thread die. I don't want anyone to hear a word about PXC until the shady parts are gone. And they can't be "gone" because they can't be fixed.

I do agree with some points.. There are too many announcements for announcements without actual work being shown or done. That being said I think the devs are way to intelligent to just simply dump the coins. They can both profit from their services AND coins. They can't do this if they just dump everything. I also trust MaGNeT's judgement. He is in this field quite some time.
nawazish1

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 10:54:29 AM

I assume everyone else spots these obvious shill-accounts too? If you don't, check their recent posts.

I know some of these guys - justabitoftime is the super FTC guy; Joerii is the rich PXC dude who was giving away 50 PXCs for fun (when is the next one?), nawazish1 is the retard who spreads misinformation and tries to sell useless coins over the market value, zackclark70 is the kid with too much spare time (which explains all the giveaways he arranges) and Magnet's the mortal enemy of Solarcx.

Come to think of it, they are the same kid - with a brilliant mind to stay 'in-character' in all those accounts. Not to mention he (she?) is mega rich.

Do you really think a person who is having fun is a retard. Such an Idiot. I was completely honest and told every one there that I am selling higher then the market price If I wanted to sell for real I wouldn't have done this. Idiot. Now get the hell out of here and take your thinking with you.

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 10:55:33 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2013, 11:06:20 AM by MaGNeT

http://phenixcoin.com
http://explorer.phenixcoin.com
https://phenixauth.com
http://phenixpool.com
http://phenixst.com
http://phenixtrader.com
http://phenixex.com
http://phenixpoker.com
http://phenixbill.com
http://unocs.com
http://allthewebsitesiforgotornotrevealedyet.com

Lazy devs... They're just hanging around all day Grin

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 11:02:11 AM

Who the hell are you in this forum. This forum is not your fathers property. Get out of here if you don't like PXC. You jealuos Idiot. And yeah there are lots of other coins who have been premined like hell why don't you go and complain about them aswell.

Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 11:20:06 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2013, 11:30:18 AM by Joerii

I assume everyone else spots these obvious shill-accounts too? If you don't, check their recent posts.

I know some of these guys - justabitoftime is the super FTC guy; Joerii is the rich PXC dude who was giving away 50 PXCs for fun (when is the next one?), nawazish1 is the retard who spreads misinformation and tries to sell useless coins over the market value, zackclark70 is the kid with too much spare time (which explains all the giveaways he arranges) and Magnet's the mortal enemy of Solarcx.

Come to think of it, they are the same kid - with a brilliant mind to stay 'in-character' in all those accounts. Not to mention he (she?) is mega rich.

Oh this is comedy gold !! Go on ! Cheesy

Yes you caught me. My name is actually Linda and I control all Phenixcoin accounts.

Also, I'm not a rich dude, not yet anyway Smiley

I build a mining rig  in april and mined altcoins only, bought and sold them, got a feel for the market. Now I am one of the largest PXC holders. This is not by chance, it's because I'm certain it will make me " a rich dude " in a few months. All the altcoins I have are from mining and trading, I only added a few hundred Euro's to buy.

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
Carra23
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Need a campaign manager? PM me

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 11:31:15 AM

Do you really think a person who is having fun is a retard. Such an Idiot. I was completely honest and told every one there that I am selling higher then the market price If I wanted to sell for real I wouldn't have done this. Idiot. Now get the hell out of here and take your thinking with you.

Who the hell are you in this forum. This forum is not your fathers property. Get out of here if you don't like PXC. You jealuos Idiot. And yeah there are lots of other coins who have been premined like hell why don't you go and complain about them aswell.

Since you are busy telling everybody to get out, I have come to the conclusion that the forum is in fact your father's property. Congrats, dude!!

The valuation of zero is coming to meet this highly pre-mined scam coin. Right?

Are you saying that early adopters are preminers. Such an idiot you are.

Not only are you spreading misinformation; you are actively calling others idiots. Phenixcoin is premined - nobody argues that. You could have called him out on him using 'scam' accusation. But then why bother telling the truth and giving proper arguments when you can just go around calling others idiots.
Carra23
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 11:34:16 AM

Yes you caught me. My name is actually Linda and I control all Phenixcoin accounts.

I build a mining rig  in april and mined altcoins only, bought and sold them, got a feel for the market. Now I am one of the largest PXC holders. This is not by chance, it's because I'm certain it will make me " a rich dude " in a few months. All the altcoins I have are from mining and trading, I only added a few hundred Euro's to buy.

Linda? A chick in Alternative Cryptocurrency forum? You liar!! There are no girls on the internet.

Extra thanks for the giveaway then. When is your next night shift? Wink
mika1977

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 11:46:43 AM

Linda? A chick in Alternative Cryptocurrency forum? You liar!! There are no girls on the internet.

Extra thanks for the giveaway then. When is your next night shift? Wink
Are you absolutely sure?
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 11:47:31 AM

Since you are busy telling everybody to get out, I have come to the conclusion that the forum is in fact your father's property. Congrats, dude!!

Not only are you spreading misinformation; you are actively calling others idiots. Phenixcoin is premined - nobody argues that. You could have called him out on him using 'scam' accusation. But then why bother telling the truth and giving proper arguments when you can just go around calling others idiots.

DO you really think others will call you a good person when you call them a retard. You guys don't come on facts because you don't want to hear about them there are lots other coins why don't you go there and bash them aswell. why PXC only.  And yeah this forum is not anyones property I am just trying to defend PXC cause I support it. And to add more I am not paid by anyone to defend PXC. how much you guys have been paid.  Roll Eyes

Carra23
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 11:56:06 AM

DO you really think others will call you a good person when you call them a retard. You guys don't come on facts because you don't want to hear about them there are lots other coins why don't you go there and bash them aswell. why PXC only.  And yeah this forum is not anyones property I am just trying to defend PXC cause I support it. And to add more I am not paid by anyone to defend PXC. how much you guys have been paid.  Roll Eyes

You support PXC by lying?

FYI, I like Phenixcoin; and if you had taken two seconds to read through the posts you would have realised I haven't said anything against it. That doesn't mean that I will lie to try to make it look good. If anything your lying makes it seem there is some shady stuff going on.

nviere

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 11:59:26 AM

Someone tries to buy some phx and all hell breaks loose Huh
Carra23
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 12:00:15 PM

Now I am left wondering whether webr3 got any PXCs from here at all. He must have been getting excited everytime there is a bump.
nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 12:01:29 PM

You support PXC by lying?

FYI, I like Phenixcoin; and if you had taken two seconds to read through the posts you would have realised I haven't said anything against it. That doesn't mean that I will lie to try to make it look good. If anything your lying makes it seem there is some shady stuff going on.

You mistook my words as I mistook Anduck's. I thought He was trying to say that we the early adopters are also preminers. I never said that the developers haven't premined. And the developers them self  admit it.

Online24o0n

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

"Ignorance never settles a question."

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 12:46:35 PM

This noob obviously has no idea what hes talking about, hasnt been around or done any research on alt coins. Just ignore him.

"Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present"
- Marcus Aurelius
Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 12:57:11 PM

This noob obviously has no idea what hes talking about, hasnt been around or done any research on alt coins. Just ignore him.

Please, tell me how you resulted in this opinion.

My research shows that new altcoins pop up all the time, all of them which are 100% copies are pump+dump schemes (or tries). AFAIK PXC is another one of this kind, although better executed and not yet dead.
Prove me wrong.

nawazish1

PXC Research Team

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 01:49:29 PM

Guys plz ignore this troll as a cartoon character.

webr3 (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 01:59:43 PM

This is terrible.

I test out alt coins by buying 1%+ of the economies on market, and roughly the same off market. My thought process is simple, if I buy a decent percentage of all the coins and bump the market, and coins keep coming stronger than I can buy them, then I feel people are holding big and trying to dump.

I bought 150,000+ PXC on market (5% of all mined PXC), and had only two offers to acquire some off market, one person wanted the bid at that time, the other wanted twice as much as they were worth.

After buying and bumping the market several times, it was still going down, and I couldn't move a percentage of the coins I was holding on market for love nor money. So I dumped them all on market and got out. It felt like too much of a risk, for me, personally, at this time.

Regarding PhenixCoin itself. I appreciated that a lot of work is going in to Phenix related stuff, but to me all that stuff is useless and not anything investors I know, or normal people I know, or indeed I, would use - so it didn't really mean anything to me.

I'm NOT saying PhenixCoin is a scam coin, it may do well, as may UNOCS.

tldr; I bought 5% of all PXC on market very easily, could have bought another 8% of coins off market, and another 5% of coins on market easily, and when I can buy 5% of an economy, double the price, and still easily acquire 10-15% more easily then I get itchy feet and dump.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: