Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:39:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Major benefit of bitcoin?  (Read 1929 times)
Rosabel

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:50:05 AM

I think there are some inherent advantages to transacting through bitcoin  that users of other currencies do not get. Digital currencies are a relatively new and untested medium of exchange, and users should be careful to weigh their benefits and risks . That said , bitcoin appears to offer some unique possibilities. In bitcoin purchases are not taxed. Second very low transaction fees. And thirdly no third-party interruptions and last good option for beginners.
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:55:55 AM

The benefit of bitcoin is to make a profit using a short time if you can buy it at a low price. There are many other benefits also. For knowing this, you have to search on google.
Most of people are cosiders bitcoin as asset rather than currency, although there are many benefits that they can get if they use bitcoin as currency. I interested with bitcoin price increasing but I also interested with the feature of bitcoin like the decentralization and fast transactions.

bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:56:07 AM

The main benefit of bitcoin is that it creates deflation. People will want to stock up on bitcoins, which makes bitcoins increasingly scarce. and the value is increasing
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:58:57 AM

I think bitcoin's biggest benefit is to make a profit for investors. It's like a good opportunity for many investors. The value of bitcoin is increasing as a good news for many investors on it

bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:01:34 AM

Bitcoin has more benefits that's Bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency. It is a online currency only that i s the major advantage of Bitcoin no one can not be able to find. no one is there to operate it . bitcoin is Decentralized.
JungleOnion (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 05:07:28 AM

I just think bitcoin is taking advantage of being the pioneer. Of course bitcoin had to go mainstream  to test the waters and experiment under macro factors to identify upgrades to the product. At the  end bitcoin is the beta of blockchain and just as how altcoins piggyback ride bitcoin, bitcoin is piggyback riding blockchain as it is.

I would understand it's power if bitcoin was distributed as decentralized as possible, but that's not true. Bitcoin whales manipulate and they will do whatever they been doing with Alts this whole time: pumping and dumping them because all they care is their fat pockets. Think about how Alts pump and dump, bitcoin also has been doing this in larger time frames so each cycle exceeds the previous one, and this one, is scaling exponentially parabolic in larger time frames like monthly, but that doesn't mean it will drop hard, it just means a correction  is due for the graph but not for the price. I do believe whales will keep manipulating bitcoin until the market touches a trillion market cap.

if people just care about how good bitcoin profits  are or how "stable" bitcoin price is, then a lot of people are not prepared for the "big move" the markets are prepearing trough this price increase, markets are deceiving, they won't do what they show they'll do. Fiat value of everything is maxed, Alts bitcoin value is crashed to the ground. What are the possible scenarios you guys have in mind for 2018? Alts correct bitcoin value but crash fiat? Alts crash in fiat and bitcoin value? Bitcoin crashes and everything crashes? New centralized government regulated cryptos take over existing "beta" "test" current Cryptos? How far regulation will go? Decentralised exchanges and markets will flourish or will they coexist under the shadow of bitcoin's centralized power? Most importantly. how are whales planning to move their capital, where? More in bitcoin? Will they transfer and flow into Alts? Will they flow out of the markets? Things are exiciting! Smiley
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:43:53 PM

for me the greatest advantage of bitcoin is the ability to quickly earn
family934

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:46:33 PM

The advantage of bitcoin is it's steady value development throughout the years and it never neglected to give us benefits as a bitcoin holder or investors.Some different altcoins value development is tremendous in here and now however bitcoin is doing it for long haul so individuals think bitcoin is smarter to contribute thus individuals are purchasing bitcoins over other cryptographic forms of money.
MoneyFactory2811

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:49:57 PM

It is the future of payment. Bitcoin is like gold today. 99.90% of people don’t have it, so think about how much the price of bitcoin will increase in the folowing years. It will be an EXPLOSION.

You won’t worry about your wallet in your pocket anymore. You will just open your phone and pay for the things you buy. It will, and it already is easier for transactions among companies.

Just buy bitcoin and HODL it!
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:54:14 PM

I can answer my question by saying that bitcoin has what others don't and that's being the pioneer in the crypto markets. Which is why everything is priced in bitcoin But really....what does bitcoin do better that any other alt? What's the intrinsic value of bitcoin that I can't get with other alt? Transaction fees? No. Fast network? No. scalability? No. A functional product? No. Full anonymity? No. Descentralización? No. So? The markets are priced in bitcoin, and being that base of value is pretty important, but...is that it?

The benefit of bitcoin is it's stable price growth over the years and it never failed to give us profits as a bitcoin holder or investors.Some other altcoins price growth is huge in short term but bitcoin is doing it for long term so people think bitcoin is better to invest and so people are buying bitcoins over other crypto currencies.
The real benefit of bitcoin is the stable price of it on online market where we can make high income. Furthermore, bitcoin can really help us to make high income and as a bitcoin holder the benefit of bitcoin on me is the money that I could gain if I used bitcoin.
00BtcBuddy

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:03:05 PM

This benefits and advantages that bitcoin has is because of its long run in cryptocurrency market. It gained the trust of many investors and other common people. Other altcoins can also achieve what bitcoin done, its just a matter of time and their form of marketing advertisement.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 02:11:40 PM

I can answer my question by saying that bitcoin has what others don't and that's being the pioneer in the crypto markets. Which is why everything is priced in bitcoin But really....what does bitcoin do better that any other alt? What's the intrinsic value of bitcoin that I can't get with other alt? Transaction fees? No. Fast network? No. scalability? No. A functional product? No. Full anonymity? No. Descentralización? No. So? The markets are priced in bitcoin, and being that base of value is pretty important, but...is that it?
The major benefit of bitcoin for me is innovating our currency. Bitcoin transformed the way how we transact and purchased. As we can see, We are now adapting the new form of currency, bitcoin strengthened security features in order for us to be calm and think that our money is in good place. I believe that major benefit has major effect in our economy and history.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:18:09 PM

Bitcoin is another side of the economy, which provides many benefits to its users. for me personally, the main benefit of Bitcoin is my economic support. because with me joining Bitcoin, I have a job and income.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:21:45 PM

One of the main things created by Bitcoin is to make it easier for us all to do financial transactions. Currently Bitcoin can be a very supportive thing in conducting financial transactions. Bitcoin offers speed and convenience regardless of where the Bitcoin owner is. In addition Bitcoin also offers privacy because of its anonymously.
jrss1026

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:24:25 PM

I see the currency itself as nothing more than a store of value. However, blockchain makes decentralization/transparency possible and other factors such as security and anonymity are the main reasons why I started using crypto
Donnie_28

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:33:23 PM

It can be easily pay onlines bills using of this.Helps individuals life to have a stable job for thier loves one.We have a good income.We earn knowledge and skills on it.

CrowdFunder

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:36:39 PM

Bitcoin is the first in the market and has the highest hashing power supporting it, that is pretty much it's only advantage. I expect some altcoins to eventually overtake bitcoin in market cap, but that could take a while as it is in such a dominant position with regards to institutional investors and average people who know little about other cryptos.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:40:32 PM

Since bitcoin is not yet penetrating the majority of markets its value become a big help to many people for me the major benefit of bitcoin is helping people financially especially those who needs additional income to support their finances like me because of bitcoin I was able to enjoy my salary because bitcoin takes my daily expenses in fact I was able to keep some money for future because of bitcoin

Makest

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:42:18 PM

When making a Bitcoin transfer the fees are extremely low compared to conventional methods of transfer.
sandwichman1

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:42:42 PM

the bitcoin is not so "anonymous" it is not so fast ... victim of its own success ...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: