Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:44:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Major benefit of bitcoin?  (Read 1928 times)
manoj kumar k

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:00:31 PM

It can be considered as an assets for future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dotts

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:03:34 PM

I believed bitcoin has many benefits, one of this is helping us to have an extra income. Even the unemployed or jobless can earn money through this bitcoin. It gives us an opportunity to become an investor and gain higher profit because bitcoin is steadily increasing in value on a daily basis.
louisedem

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:06:35 PM

I can answer my question by saying that bitcoin has what others don't and that's being the pioneer in the crypto markets. Which is why everything is priced in bitcoin But really....what does bitcoin do better that any other alt? What's the intrinsic value of bitcoin that I can't get with other alt? Transaction fees? No. Fast network? No. scalability? No. A functional product? No. Full anonymity? No. Descentralización? No. So? The markets are priced in bitcoin, and being that base of value is pretty important, but...is that it?

Well I think the major thing that a person may acquire in Bitcoin is having the profit as well as the freedom regarding all that you have gained here, without this two I think it is kinda hard for the Bitcoin to make its name spread and be known like what it what it was doin now.

Xtra_Coin

Activity: 140

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:13:15 PM

I can answer my question by saying that bitcoin has what others don't and that's being the pioneer in the crypto markets. Which is why everything is priced in bitcoin But really....what does bitcoin do better that any other alt? What's the intrinsic value of bitcoin that I can't get with other alt? Transaction fees? No. Fast network? No. scalability? No. A functional product? No. Full anonymity? No. Descentralización? No. So? The markets are priced in bitcoin, and being that base of value is pretty important, but...is that it?
The most important advantage of bitcoins is its decentralization and Blockchain technologies. Thanks to these technologies, many new altcoys are created and many new start-ups are developing our world.

Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:24:59 PM

Well I think the major thing that a person may acquire in Bitcoin is having the profit as well as the freedom regarding all that you have gained here, without this two I think it is kinda hard for the Bitcoin to make its name spread and be known like what it what it was doin now.
Right.The major benefit a user can ever get from bitcoin is its capability of producing huge profits that will totally change a man's life from poverty turned into a wealthy individual.This has been proven through a lot of testimonies particularly those who are pioneers in bitcoin community.Of course this can only be possible from all of your hard works in bitcoin.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:37:32 PM

Major benefit of bitcoin huh? For me the money itself it provides. Why? Is there anything that bitcoin provide? Probably the way you share your idea and critical thinking skills. Leaving it aside, the money bitcoin provide is the very the common and highest benefit it provide, because bitcoin is definitely money. By the use of that money you can buy your wanted things, OOTD, food and even give you a bridge to finish studies. So, by that I close my case.
Idrilane

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:01:42 PM

i think there are many benefits  one of them no paperwork.
Illuine

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:05:08 PM

i think that the value of Bitcoins were initially highly volatile during the first few years of it’s inception, however during the last 6 months the currency has stabilized and has been steadily increasing in value on a daily basis.
Ielenia

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:11:45 PM

i think major benefit of btc that no third-party seizure since there are multiple redundant copies of the transactions database, no one can seize bitcoins.
Siancy

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:22:12 PM

i think major benefit of btc that no third-party seizure since there are multiple redundant copies of the transactions database, no one can seize bitcoins.

did you mean that there is no way for a third party to intercept transactions of bitcoins, and therefore there is no viable way to implement a bitcoin taxation system. 
it is important in terms of tax but i think than other important thing bitcoin is completely global and subject to few laws and restrictions from central or other banking institutions.
Vritesh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:23:49 PM

According to me major benefit of Bitcoin is the amount of profit it provide us when we invest in it .Bitcoin is the best investment asset that provide us huge profits within a short period of time .It is rising and it has a bright future ahead so it will always provide us with huge profits.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
lucas.zimmer

Activity: 88

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:25:11 PM

We can do a business here and it's good also for past time,that's the benefits to me of crypto.I think everything is here in crypto we only have the problem of it's volatile price,all you want like to earn and to learn is here you only need here is how to read because the key here in crypto is knowledge to earn bitcoin and also an altcoin

Right. You can actually make your life and even take care of the people that you are responsible for.

Xiloscient

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:28:57 PM

did you mean that there is no way for a third party to intercept transactions of bitcoins, and therefore there is no viable way to implement a bitcoin taxation system. 

I think he wanted to say exactly this means that governments cannot freeze someone’s wealth, and thus users of Bitcoins will have complete freedom to do anything they want with their money.
zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:34:22 PM

Bitcoin allows you to send and receive payments very cheaply. Except for special cases such as micro-payments, no fees are applied. However it is recommended to pay higher voluntary fees for faster confirmation of your transactions and to hire people who operate the Bitcoin network.
Siannodel

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:35:00 PM

benefit of btc from a different point of view bitcoins’ ownership address can only be changed by the owner. No one can steal btc unless they have physical access to a user’s computer, and they send the bitcoins to their account. I think this is the most important part.
phuong thu

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:35:13 PM

there are the advantages of bitcoin that conventional banking can’t hope to compete with - and doesn’t want to
but the biggest advantage, and the only one  everybody agrees on, is that bitcoin is decentralised and so extremely resistant to censorship.
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
Manweian

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:40:10 PM

Bitcoin is a currency that appeals to a variety of different people for hugely differing reasons.
For its growing base of consumers, it offers a currency that is not controlled by any central bank, and can be spent freely across borders with little regulation or limitation for economists and technology enthusiasts, it represents a hugely significant step towards the digital age. For financial traders, it is a new area for investment that brings huge volatility and behaves differently to flat currencies.
bryan21

Activity: 75
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:41:07 PM

Many benefit from bitcoin, such as learn how do invest and get profit, do campaign to get more income, can payment in online transactions.
Many things we can get benefit from bitcoin !

● ALAX.io  | The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████ █       TGE    17th Apr    █ ██████████ █
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 05:15:48 PM

For me, the biggest benefit of Bitcoin is the ability to provide better user experience while transferring the funds from one place to another. It includes a better network, huge community, benefits out of transaction costs and tremendous mutual trust. Bitcoin might have received the advantage of being the first player in the crypto industry but sustainable growth in terms of price, user base and world's positive perception has proved that Bitcoin is different than the rest.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:19:58 PM

Major benefit of bitcoin huh? For me the money itself it provides. Why? Is there anything that bitcoin provide? Probably the way you share your idea and critical thinking skills. Leaving it aside, the money bitcoin provide is the very the common and highest benefit it provide, because bitcoin is definitely money. By the use of that money you can buy your wanted things, OOTD, food and even give you a bridge to finish studies. So, by that I close my case.
Bitcoin is not giving out free money,unless you invested or you are a miner you are not going to get free money,you claim that you are a student and how can the price of bitcoin itself will help you if you have not invested in it,the major attraction of bitcoin in the beginning was the lower transaction fees to send money globally and the speed at which you can send anything globally ,but at present it is far from the truth but still you can send bigger transactions with lower fees if you are comparing other methods.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: