Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:42:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Major benefit of bitcoin?  (Read 1928 times)
10000BTC

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:08:48 AM

Bitcoin is the mother of all coins and will continue to grow.
before you can get any coin, bitcoin is the entry point.
Now, it's launched on stock exchange. so it will continue to moon and stabilize too.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:12:41 AM

List of Major Benefits of Bitcoin(in my point of view)

1. Anonymity - Being anonymous and unknown to anyone.  Cool

2. No Government tax - Corrupt governments can't steal from your money anymore. Cool

3. Fast and secure transactions - Your funds are always safe unless you give your privates to you bestfriend Grin

1, Agree with you mate

2, That is what i like in bitcoin, so agree with this also.

3. Fast transaction- hmm not totally agree because some time delay occur in transactions.
Secured transaction - yes agree, we can used bitcoin anywhere we want even it is illegal or legal transaction because our identity was hide in every tx id no one can verify your transaction.
Do not disclosed your private key to someone else it is very risky, but it is ok to disclosed to someone you truly trusted.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:30:56 AM

List of Major Benefits of Bitcoin(in my point of view)

1. Anonymity - Being anonymous and unknown to anyone.  Cool

2. No Government tax - Corrupt governments can't steal from your money anymore. Cool

3. Fast and secure transactions - Your funds are always safe unless you give your privates to you bestfriend Grin

Bitcoin are so slow, recently alt coin like ripple are the only coin that deserve to get the title of digital payment system with its fast confirmation. Being anonymous also has a consequence, people could accusing you want to make a bad things through Bitcoin, well as long as you comfortable Bitcoin could become whatever you want.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
tigervn

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:33:43 AM

Bitcoin offers a cashless solution with almost absolute security and speed. These are features that traditional types of transactions do not bring. Bitcoin is currently showing its ability to be listed on the largest US stock exchange.
ezekhiele

Activity: 196

" As long as you love me"

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:40:32 AM

Bitcoin improves ones life financially. It also help us to buy our daily needs and to sustain our everyday life. It will lessen unemployed people and poverty. Aside from that bitcoin uses digital money, you can monitor your income through your phone using your wallet.

cryptoindustries

Activity: 75

btc

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:43:21 AM

I can answer my question by saying that bitcoin has what others don't and that's being the pioneer in the crypto markets. Which is why everything is priced in bitcoin But really....what does bitcoin do better that any other alt? What's the intrinsic value of bitcoin that I can't get with other alt? Transaction fees? No. Fast network? No. scalability? No. A functional product? No. Full anonymity? No. Descentralización? No. So? The markets are priced in bitcoin, and being that base of value is pretty important, but...is that it?

as of now it cannot be discovered by many because not all industries are blockchain integrated when bitcoin is accepted world wide and has many users its functions can be clear to all just like when internet is being introduce to the people back in 1994 there have been many questions and doubt but now that internet is used by all its potential can easily be highlighted and functions can now be determined.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:27:48 AM

there are too many benefits of bitcoin that maybe we don't know. but the most benefit is we can send the bitcoin without going to the bank or other places. we can send it from our computer or our android phone to a person which lived in another country without any limits. the other benefits are we can earn money from hold, buy and sell bitcoin if the price increases and we can use bitcoin as our a short or long term investment so we can double our money.
sheamus10

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:05:24 AM

This is just my opinion, bitcoin is a coin whose demand is very high while altcoin is still far below in bitcoin. not only that when talking investment of course peoples will choose bitcoin than altcoin.
iamabasicboy

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:06:19 AM

I can answer my question by saying that bitcoin has what others don't and that's being the pioneer in the crypto markets. Which is why everything is priced in bitcoin But really....what does bitcoin do better that any other alt? What's the intrinsic value of bitcoin that I can't get with other alt? Transaction fees? No. Fast network? No. scalability? No. A functional product? No. Full anonymity? No. Descentralización? No. So? The markets are priced in bitcoin, and being that base of value is pretty important, but...is that it?

Descentralization for sure, the thing is no one owns bitcoins but hold bitcoints, the system is regulated by miners and users and will ever be that way.
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 09:09:18 AM

I do not think there are any benefits of bitcoin beyond the great profit that it gives to all investors

Adine.lablab

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:14:39 AM

Major benefit would be financial matter especially on this forum it can help a lot of people. Those people who are having a hard time finding jobs. We can be an instant millionaire if we invest in a right coin.
DrakeDG

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:20:57 AM

The greatest advantage here is that the price keeps on going up. This benefits investors who bought at lower prices as well as established miners.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:26:20 AM

Bitcoin is great for investation , unlike gold , bitcoin is better !
I know bitcoin is something new and not all people aware of this technology compare with gold , even my grandmother still know how worth gold value today.

Major benefit would be financial matter especially on this forum it can help a lot of people. Those people who are having a hard time finding jobs. We can be an instant millionaire if we invest in a right coin.

Yes, it's create another way to earn money especially in this digital era.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:33:55 AM

One of the benefit of bitcoin that other alt don't have is the ability to sustain steady price rise, from the past years to this present moment bitcoin has sustained a steady price rise and has not falling beyond it starting point. Which other alt don't purchase such features you can see other cryptocurrencies rising in price within a short period but are unable to sustain the status and you see them falling in price to the point of investors loosing all they investment.
Noesly

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:40:07 AM

Major benefit of bitcoin practically answer, for me financially they will help financial specially to the person unemployed, the y will help to another expenses, second to the investors it will safe.

│  D E C E N T  │      Blockchain Content Distribution Platform.                                                 ( ( (   Join Our TELEGRAM   ) ) )                                                              
            D C o r e              _ Blockchain you can actually build on.
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:45:17 AM

There are many major benefits that Bitcoins could possibly give to it’s users and investors. One example is that it is good for investing. A lot of Bitcoin investors are getting double or triple profit because of investing, as the value still pumps up, it is a good news for investors. For users, it is much convenient for transactions and it avoids hassle etc

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
igybadger

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:25:37 AM

Anyone, from any country, of any age can accept Bitcoins within minutes.  There is no ID card, passport or proof of address that all conventional banks required to open an account.  All you need to do to start sending and receiving Bitcoins is to download a Bitcoin Wallet program and generate a Bitcoin Address. You could have 1000s of different addresses if you wanted, there is no limit to the number of Bitcoin Addresses that you can have.
Adv Tahmina

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:35:23 PM

The benefit of bitcoin is it's stable price.Bitcoin prove already that it is legitimate over the time.It can provide many profit for everyone.It is easier to make a trasferring from one to another place.
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:42:11 PM

The major benefit of bitcoin is simply it can give you a peace of mind since its secure and safe . Aside from that the market value of bitcoin is very much increasing. Its a hassle free you dont need to go to any bayad centers to pay . Bitcoin can earn and save your money at the same time. It can secure your future for that and help you to pay for your expenses.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:42:40 PM

There are many benefit that bitcoin give to us.but the major benefit of the bitcoin for me is to give profit those who invest it and the other users man needs earnings to provide our daily needed and bitcoin give an earnings to earn so the bitcoin major benefit is it. But we know that the price of bitcoin is not stable but in the other side the rising value of the bitcoin is very fast to increase
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: