Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:14:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will we see bitcoin price 20k by jaunary 1st 2018  (Read 1511 times)
EiKaGlaShPriSAThWEl

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:41:20 PM

will we see bitcoin price continue going up or will it crash?

There is still no reason for bitcoin to crash. That is why I think that bitcoin will continue to grow until in the month of January. I just do not know how much it can grow since it can grow 1000 USD each day.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:48:57 PM

Possibly at the beginning of next year the price of bitcoin will hit 30K and surely  the growth will be in this period very  fast , and  i don't think so  that it will  be crash the price of  this currency ,  but hopefully in the near future  there is a great height  maybe it will be in 15 decembre .
Obviously everyone wishes that there will be great and sudden progress for the price of btc.
thecodebear

Activity: 2086
Merit: 813

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:16:52 PM

Definitely possible. I mean hell, on the exchange I watch (GDAX) it hit like $19.8k or something like that yesterday. So nearly already made it! Anyways, I think after the crazy rise this week, and uncertainty around how Bitcoin futures will affect things, I'm hoping just to stabilize in the mid teens around where it is now before starting to move up again. $20k Jan 1st is very possible though.
littlebill16

Activity: 160
Merit: 12

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:21:20 PM

I think we will see a price in excess of 20k on January 1st, I think somewhere around 22k will be the price, but it could be as low as 10k or as high as 30k given how bitcoin has been the last days, truly it is unpredictable and wild right now.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 555

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:59:18 PM

Definitely possible. I mean hell, on the exchange I watch (GDAX) it hit like $19.8k or something like that yesterday. So nearly already made it! Anyways, I think after the crazy rise this week, and uncertainty around how Bitcoin futures will affect things, I'm hoping just to stabilize in the mid teens around where it is now before starting to move up again. $20k Jan 1st is very possible though.

I am dam sure that bitcoin will reach 20,000$ at the end of this year itself. Do you have any doubt about it. I was clear. Even it may touch 21k$ with in this year end. As all know the price will reach maximum value near the Christmas and New year, same thing is happening now.In next two days the speculations will move to 25,000$.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:37:33 PM

I think bitcoin is going to keep going up and $20,000 is very possible before 1-1-2018. This weekend, we are going to have little correction and bitcoin's price is going to go up from there and this may lead to $20,000.  On 10th CBOE are going to lounch future contact on bitcoin and this will still happen with CME group on 17th. Investors are buying bitcoin now because of the forgoing event and we expect this to push bitcoin close to the moon! I have been following price behavior on most stocks and forex and I think, I  can advise any one on what is going on in crypto currencies market and my advise is that now still remains the best time to buy Bitcoin!
thecodebear

Activity: 2086
Merit: 813

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:11:24 PM

I am dam sure that bitcoin will reach 20,000$ at the end of this year itself. Do you have any doubt about it. I was clear. Even it may touch 21k$ with in this year end. As all know the price will reach maximum value near the Christmas and New year, same thing is happening now.In next two days the speculations will move to 25,000$.

Oh its absolutely possible for the price to reach $25k or even higher this month, if the crazy price surge continues.

Though I think most of the buying has been around hype for Wall St "entering" the market through futures, including Wall St itself starting to buy Bitcoin recently leading up to their futures trades. Once the futures hit I expect probably some big price swings as there is confusion as to whether futures will be good or bad for bitcoin (I think short term its just gonna cause a ton of volatility but mid-term and long-term it will boom the price). I'm expecting the so called "buy the hype/rumour,  sell the news" type deal where people are buying crazily now on hype of Futures and when they actually hit and Bitcoin doesn't suddenly go to the moon since futures are cash settled then the price increase will slow back down to normal Bitcoin levels. Though we're at $15-16k right now so even if things slow down that doesn't mean we won't see $20k by jan 1.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:11:24 PM

indeed if i look at the progress of bitcoin would have potential to reach the price, but i have a doubt if at the end of this year bitcoin if prices will be able to reach $ 20,000, even if we look at the previous year in face of big days such as Christmas and new year often a price decline , on this basis i have doubts if bitcoin can not reach $ 20,000 at the end of this year.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:34:40 AM

In my opinion bitcoin really in a bubble, which will cause a significant correction in the coming months, which will be reflected in a sharp decline. However, because of its yield, the currency will not disappear but will return to rise.
In addition, I estimate that towards 1 January 2018, the price of the currency will rise to the range of $ 21,000 to $ 20,000.
All of this indicates that we are moving towards the explosion of the bubble in the long run! I do not know how long and how significant it will be. But, in my opinion until the beginning of 2018 the currency will continue to rise significantly. As I said, I estimate that towards 1 January 2018, the price of the currency will rise to the range of $ 21,000 to $ 20,000. In the meantime, there will be a decrease of about 15% during the month.
Well, we would not know yet unless the bubble bursts. I hope we won't keep calling it a bubble until the value reaches $100k though. I am not depicting the fact that what we are seeing now could be some bubble sign and it sure really does, but no one really knows. We may just be seeing some huge level of adoption and classifying it as a bubble, but time obviously would tell.

Bro! We are extremely very close to that $20k and anything can happen even before the end of this year. So many of us were waiting for the almighty $15k by the end of the year and now we have shifted gears forward for even a higher one. Bitcoin has been highly surprising and it is definite that we can even still expect more than we can actually imagine.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:15:23 AM

in my opinion its possible if this incoming fork doesn't effect in the growth rate of bitcoin.  Cuase maybe bitcoin will drop , as of now the valued of bitcoin  Decreasing and still floatl in 13k..  As of now i dont have any specific though about this scenario. Perhaps it will continue to lose itsk value.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:18:32 AM

In my opinion bitcoin really in a bubble, which will cause a significant correction in the coming months, which will be reflected in a sharp decline. However, because of its yield, the currency will not disappear but will return to rise.
In addition, I estimate that towards 1 January 2018, the price of the currency will rise to the range of $ 21,000 to $ 20,000.
All of this indicates that we are moving towards the explosion of the bubble in the long run! I do not know how long and how significant it will be. But, in my opinion until the beginning of 2018 the currency will continue to rise significantly. As I said, I estimate that towards 1 January 2018, the price of the currency will rise to the range of $ 21,000 to $ 20,000. In the meantime, there will be a decrease of about 15% during the month.

in my opinion, bitcoin is NOT a bubble! because it is Currency unlike other stocks. as of now BTC is 4th on the most used currency in the world surpassing yen and won.
many experts called it a bubble and invest on it.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:37:36 AM

By the end of November until today, the price of bitcoin is so unpredictable. It always fluctuate but the good thing is it easily pumps. From 400K pesos or 4K USD in the month of November, it almost hit 900K pesos (18K USD) by the first week of December what more for the incoming weeks ? For now, I beleive that bitcoin can grow more. I see no reason for dump or crash or what ever you called it. It is not impossible that bitcoin reach 20K USD before this year end or right after the new year came. 20K is not so far for the price reach by bitcoin in these days. But if bitcoin will not reach that before this year end, it is not a bad thing because bitcoin already grow into a price which we do not expected.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
legend2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:06:09 AM

Again fell, so if up to 15k it will be good, but in general it's time to think about replacing. Is the entire network one bitcoin unified.

Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:23:36 AM

Well it is not impossible since bitcoin is continually increasing. Bitcoin is really the strongest cryptocurrency that's why I always believe that bitcoin will go higher than what we expected. But then we must expect some decreasing of bitcoin price but it will definitely increase.

Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:18:42 AM

We could expect to see correction but this this 20 is achievable this month and can be for this years end price.
Then we could expect some more rises and correction for January and then maybe major drop in price in February.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:39:52 AM

as of now we are not sure if bitcoin will continue to climb cuase bitcoin valued on this week keeps fluctuated which is dropped back to 13k and we are not sure if bitcoin will make a correction and jump to a new record again bcause there's a new fork coming.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:49:41 AM

as of now we are not sure if bitcoin will continue to climb cuase bitcoin valued on this week keeps fluctuated which is dropped backed to 13k and we are not sure if bitcoin will make a correction and jump to a new record again bcause there's a new fork coming.

Price dropped on $13k I saw that, but price is back on $14k. Give it
couple days and price will recover and start to climb again. This drops,
and price fluctuations are a common thing, there is no reason for panic
when we see that price is going down.
   I believe in $20k, that is so close now. Bitcoin price can rise to $20k
in one day, there is no need for all month for that.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yenimailb

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:21:04 AM

I think price will be $19.000
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:37:28 AM

I have noticed that just a few days ago, Bitcoin was significantly increasing. However, right now it's slowly dropping. Well, it's still high but it reached a greater rate even hefore. Hopefully, this drop wouldn't continue and the increase in rate would gradually come back. If the rate will continue tp be good, then 2018 would be a good year for Bitcoin. I'm just not sure if by New Year we would reach this remarkable mark. Fingers crossed!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:13:09 PM

I think we will see a price in excess of 20k on January 1st, I think somewhere around 22k will be the price, but it could be as low as 10k or as high as 30k given how bitcoin has been the last days, truly it is unpredictable and wild right now.
$20,000 at the end of January 1st of 2018 is possible. Price is truly unpredictable but we can just keep on predicting what's going to be the good price for bitcoin soon.

I think price will be $19.000

There's a good chance for bitcoin to hit $19,000.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀