Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:33:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SBTC]Super Bitcoin:Bitcoin Fork|Smart Contracts|8MB Blocks|Privacy|Scalabi  (Read 37271 times)
lorylore (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:37:47 AM

any tutorials about how to claim my super bitcoin ?
since i have a few coins in my bitcoin wallet that i want to claim for SBTC

Feel free to join the telegram to ask on how to claim the SBTC. There will be admins and other interested participants that have the latest news on SBTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
snowfu199

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:44:51 AM

how to claim SBTC? I found no such information on website.
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:36:48 AM

You need to import you BTC privkey to a wallet.
Obviously, you should first move your BTC to not lose anything.
Also, would be good to have a block explorer, but I can't find it. Anyone knows there's block explorer?
lorylore (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:17:18 AM

You need to import you BTC privkey to a wallet.
Obviously, you should first move your BTC to not lose anything.
Also, would be good to have a block explorer, but I can't find it. Anyone knows there's block explorer?

Thanks for helping out. Also do join our telegram channel as there are admins and helpful community members to help you with any problems. Cheers.
Michail1
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 11:26:38 PM

Has anyone got the wallet to sync?

On a VM, it finally loads; however, of all the connects, it never gets anywhere.
Stuck at 499059

VirtualCloudMining

Activity: 221
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:01:22 AM

Mining SBTC is not of much use when you can't deposit it to an exchange. Please post in this thread to inform others when an exchange opens deposits of SBTC.
JavaLove

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:17:08 AM

any tutorials about how to claim my super bitcoin ?
since i have a few coins in my bitcoin wallet that i want to claim for SBTC

Feel free to join the telegram to ask on how to claim the SBTC. There will be admins and other interested participants that have the latest news on SBTC.

Isn't there some How-To or easiest and general way how to claim SBTC?
Also, after I claim it, when I will be able to transfer it to exchanges? Immediately or there are limitations?

Thanks

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:54:12 PM

Hi,

Is there a working block explorer out there somewhere?

Thanks,
lorylore (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:33:31 PM

Hi guys, do join our telegram to ask your questions. We have the latest/updates news on pool mining, wallets and exchanges updates all in the telegram. Thanks for being with us.
bakgwei

Activity: 327

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:00:08 PM

On a VM, it finally loads; however, of all the connects, it never gets anywhere.
Stuck at 499059

Yes, mine happily syncing away. Been at it for 2 days now, I reckon 2 more to go...
Michail1
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:09:25 PM

Stuck at 499059

Yes, mine happily syncing away. Been at it for 2 days now, I reckon 2 more to go...

Did you have to do anything special?
Did you add nodes, etc?

Did you start from scratch or did you import from btc or bch synced chains?

bakgwei

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:01:46 PM

Stuck at 499059

Did you add nodes, etc?

No, literally just started the program and it has been syncing ever since. No fiddling around, nothing. And I did start from scratch, yes.
CryptoSiD

Activity: 631
Merit: 500

Former SuchPool Admin

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:35:07 AM

Still can't deposit on any exchange.......

Why are exchanges trading a coin that is LIVE as a FUTURE?

SCAM.
Michail1
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 10:25:43 PM

Stuck at 499059

Did you add nodes, etc?

No, literally just started the program and it has been syncing ever since. No fiddling around, nothing. And I did start from scratch, yes.

Thanks, decided to dump out any blocks which were after the fork on the BTC chain, and then did a reindex.
Took all night, but then it made it to the block and then synced the rest.  Ok, now have a full node running.

imported a private key to test with.  Has to rescan, which strangely took an hour.
The SBTC is there to move... but..... uhhhgggg......

Move to where?
Doesn't appear that any wallets support it and no exchanges (meaning you can't deposit/withdraw).

Anyone know where these coins can be purchased or sold?

lorylore (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:46:47 AM

Stuck at 499059

Did you add nodes, etc?

Thanks, decided to dump out any blocks which were after the fork on the BTC chain, and then did a reindex.
Took all night, but then it made it to the block and then synced the rest.  Ok, now have a full node running.

imported a private key to test with.  Has to rescan, which strangely took an hour.

Move to where?
Doesn't appear that any wallets support it and no exchanges (meaning you can't deposit/withdraw).

From the telegram community, they seems to say yobit but i have yet to test it. You can join the telegram for the latest news and ask the admins. Merry Christmas.
bakgwei

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:49:38 AM

Stuck at 499059

Did you add nodes, etc?

Move to where?

Cool, thanks for sharing the part about importing the private key. I am nearly there and wondered if it would work (or if I downloaded the darn chain in vain). Please do let us know when you find an exchange where you can deposit!
wanggq8877

Activity: 236
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:10:51 AM

SBTC is a pre dug BTC bifurcation, I'm not very optimistic, but from the China known as the first person of bitcoin Li to team, has always been more hype, so it can be appropriate to participate in. Undecided
qianliwen888666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:55:53 AM

SBTC is a pre dug BTC bifurcation, I'm not very optimistic, but from the China known as the first person of bitcoin Li to team, has always been more hype, so it can be appropriate to participate in. Undecided

Yes, Li Xiaolai's project is very strong. EOS is that he used to stand on the platform, making the majority of investors laugh, but recently, it has been more than 20 times the increase.
gekko888

Activity: 82
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:56:06 AM

probably SBTC will bring some surprise next year. at the moment mining costs about 250$ per 1 SBTC for a coin which you cannot sell in an exchange.. Why do they mine if there is no plan. ?
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:02:07 AM

There is absolutely nothing strange about that at all.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: