Bitcoin Forum
June 02, 2024, 05:45:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethurum or ripple  (Read 5010 times)
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:22:46 PM

I do not understand how you can compare these two coins. The only thing they look similar is total capitalization. Ripple is a centralized coin, which does not bring any benefit to block chain community. Etherium is one of market leaders who, through smart contracts, develop the sphere of cryptocurrency. Do not buy ripple, buy eth.
Pff, I agree. It's like comparing a wolf and a dog. Both with hair, but not even brothers. So here, both "kriptovalyuta" but not even near are not worth it.

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Arkhi

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:24:40 PM

ETH is the best coin today to buy. The current ETH price growth is very good and is increasing sharply. If you need to buy a lot of ETH, I am pretty sure you will also get big profits in the near future. In fact, it seems you do not need a very long time to be able to get your capital back.
kkerrex

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:18:17 PM

I'm for a ripple. The ripple now has serious competitors, which in technical terms are not inferior to it, or even exceed them in some ways, for example, the same stellar, because of which many traders have already drained their rift coins and left for it. But I do not see the point in this, because the ripple will continue to develop, it is promising and popular, it already has confidence among many banks, so I have no doubt about its bright future.
darkanonim

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 07:21:00 PM

Ethurum? I have not heard of such a coin. But if you mean Ethereum, then I will no doubt choose it. It seems to me that this coin is much more reliable and promising.
victory.lil

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:21:25 PM

Many people on this forum say that people do not buy the Ripple project, because most of the people on the forum still really want to make the crypto-currency world stronger, but with the Ripple project it loses its power, because through this project the real coins.
LickKing

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:23:35 PM

Why people always like to compare Ethurum with Ripple. People's inclination always depends on what they hold. I think this kind of topic is totally meaningless like talking about carrots and tomatoes.

litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:24:10 PM

I want to buy some coins. Which is the better to buy now ethereum or ripple?

I advice you to choose ETH. Because Ethereum is next to bitcoin and also it is a good potential coin for trading.now the cryptocurrency prices are little bit dropped compared to last year , Now a you buy with some reasonable price.
 If you miss this chance you will you have wait so longer and i hope end of this year it will reach $20000. So I advice you to invest in Ethereum and make profit.
wh1rlw1nd

Activity: 910
Merit: 558

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:25:41 PM

Overall, they are both good, but they have their own specification and purposes:
ETH is blockchain 2.0, good for smart-contracts and other stuff you allready know, literally, it's the ether (or air) of cyber-info-economic world. It's really a good investment, so be sure about it rising - more and more in the future.
XRP is bank oriented product, Ripple have 3 (or maybe more) working systems - xVia, xCurrent and, finally, xRapid in which XRP tokens will be used. Blockchain is A NEED for banking system, and Ripple labs are doing great work with make, making big partnerships, etc. I have no doubt fiat money (and banking system) will exist in future, so XRP is a good investment also.

bdfoysalhossain

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:29:59 PM

Both good coins. But I think, between ripple and Ethereum, ethereum is best at all times. Ethereum's price is rising and stable. Ethereum's future is much better.
Although they're both Top Altcoins still Ethereum is the clear winner when it comes to profit.
Specctrall

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:31:45 PM

now it is best to buy Ethereum.the price of Ethereum is steadily growing
ozols

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:35:22 PM

Now many coins show a steady growth, so you should invest in both the etherium and Ripple in order to diversify the risks.
bluesmoke

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 07:37:16 PM

Ethereum is far better than ripple. So many ico depends on ether so it's likely to grow in value.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:43:47 PM

I advice you to choose ETH. Because Ethereum is next to bitcoin and also it is a good potential coin for trading.now the cryptocurrency prices are little bit dropped compared to last year , Now a you buy with some reasonable price.
 If you miss this chance you will you have wait so longer and i hope end of this year it will reach $20000. So I advice you to invest in Ethereum and make profit.

It's true what you say we better choose ETH because besides needed for the cost but this coin does have the potential to rise compared to the ripple it seems to be taking a very long time to reach the $ 1 price and after that the price will come back down, unlike The ever-increasing ETH.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

spaso_87

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:04:42 AM

for now, you can buy Ripple coins because now the price of Ethereum has increased and then you can buy ripple and can sell Altcoin that you have because now is the right time to sell altcoin because of altcoin in the recovery period

laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:06:47 AM

I think that everyone will choose ethereum more than ripple since we already saw the growth of eth coins in the market when it reach 1k dollar after the price of bitcoins started dumping in the market.

brio18

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:09:55 AM

I personally prefer to invest in ethereum. ethereum tends to be stable and its value continues to increase.
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:07:13 PM

If to choose from these two coins, then I would choose both.
At least, because of diversification of an investment portfolio.
Both coins have a solid background.
Ethereum: blockchain of this coin - the very first successful platform for the huge majority blockchain startups and their ICO.
Ripple: about this coin it is possible to tell: "the necessary contacts in business do more, than technologies and marketing"
paimen

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:15:49 PM

I suggest you buy Ethereum coins. Ethereum is a coin that has the potential to rise with a stable and a good coin.
Ripple is also good however, ripple coins cannot be as good as Etherum.
To this day Ethereum becomes a very good coin after Bitcoin, this is proven from Ethereum ranking in the second position after Bitcoin.
mimota161

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:47:10 PM

I prefer Ethereum but i suggest you wait for the deep because currently bitcoin is already been pump while Ripple continuous to drop  because of a huge pump last year. Check the chart always so you have a guide when to buy and sell.
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:49:24 PM

ethereum and ripple crypto are very popular in the currency world. investors are hopeful for the future for these two coins. Both are potentially high. but my preference is Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: