Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:44:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crave: NextGen  (Read 35884 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ShamanicHarmonics

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:16:43 AM

Is this the active GitHub where dev is going on for this coin? https://github.com/CooleRRSA/crave/releases
Slothman

Activity: 332
Merit: 263

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 05:25:59 AM

Is this the active GitHub where dev is going on for this coin? https://github.com/CooleRRSA/crave/releases
Yes it is.
Cakeonit

Activity: 199
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:30:30 AM

Hey guys, I have some questions as I am still new to setting up MNs.  I set up everything as best I could following the CRAVE site MN setup instructions.  I thought I had failed; when I tried to run the craved -getbalance from my terminal, I keep getting a balance of 0 CRAVE; however I did set up the conf file on both the remote server and my local machine.  Could the issue be that I set up the VPS with payout to my local wallet, so the CRAVE is not residing in the wallet of the VPS?  To me that does not make sense because the VPS instance has the priv key or genkey in the conf file, so I would expect the getbalance command to show 500 CRAVE.  So I rebooted my local machine, and low and behold, I got a payment of 0.666666 CRAVE.  To me that means that my MN is actually running fine, and the payout came in - making me happy!  So am I correct that if I see incoming txs of 0.66666 CRAVE that everything is working fine?  Honestly I'm a little confused ATM.  Tonight (well last night seeing as it is now 6:30 AM) was my second MN that I set up; the first was ARC; I was going to use the same VPS and ip but I had too many issues last month when I tried to set up an XMCC MN on that same server and ip as the ARC MN.  The good news with the second server running the crave MN is that I actually earn enough to pay for the VPS (as long as I'm really running the MN and getting paid out), unlike ARC.  Any advise or insight would be welcome as I am not yet very fluent working with Linux (Ubuntu 16.04 x64) but slowly learning to navigate the black screen of Mr Robot lol.
miguel0000

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:29:06 PM

Love crave coin from beginning.
this is the next PIVX
LadFlad

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:41:36 PM

Hello guys,

I'm planning to create my masternode next week. How the swap for masternodes will happens?

I will transfer 500 coins from the masternode wallet to crave admin and he will return back 5000 coins to my new wallet?

Will I need to setup the masternode again? If possible, please setup a guide for masternode swap.

Thanks.
An example of how the manual swap would work.

Any date from Jan 11 to Feb 12...

1) Download the new wallet, which will be released on Jan 11
2) Create a receiving address from this new wallet - let's call it NEW_ADDRESS
3) Contact CooleRRSA on (preferably) Discord or BTCtalk.  Say the amount of coins you are planning to swap, as well as NEW_ADDRESS
4) You will be given a BURN_ADDRRSS, which is where you will send your 'old crave' coins to.
5) Once this is verified, the 'new crave' coins will be sent to NEW_ADDRESS.

If you keep your coins on coinsmarkets exchange, they will do an automatic swap.  We are trying to get the same thing done with Cryptopia, and will let you know if this will be an option.

We are also working on a more automated method to perform this, rather then sending direct messages on Discord.

** As far as the masternode setup, most things can be kept the same as they are now.  What will have to change is the txid hash / output, since you will need a 5000 transaction after the swap, compared to the 500 needed now.

What would happen to the people missed the swap period?

Thanks,
They won't be able to convert their old coins and will keep holding them. They won't have the ability to sell them also because new crave replaces the old one on markets.

Thanks for all the updates, I think the new website looks really great.

I just have some questions regarding the upcoming Coinswap.

1. Why is it happening?
2. Why is it implemented in such a way that makes Crave holders lose all their funds if they miss the announcement? I understand that hard-forks can be necessary, but usually holders keep their coins on the new chain, without actively burning the old ones.
3. After the Coinswap, 1 Crave of each block-reward will go to "Budget". What exactly does that mean?
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:35:14 AM

Happy New Year  Wink

BTC4QB

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Aliens are real!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:51:38 AM

Happy new year all, too  Grin
BrotherJ

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:14:40 AM

Has a definitive date been established for the swap?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Slothman

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 06:38:06 AM

Has a definitive date been established for the swap?
Start: January 11, 2018
Ends: February 12, 2018

Info on Page 1
one_direction

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:36:50 AM

1. Why is it happening?

i had some problem to sync with crave wallet at my first start, so i have to download the whole blockchain.

this is not easy for everybody, so a restart could be a good idea.

3. After the Coinswap, 1 Crave of each block-reward will go to "Budget". What exactly does that mean?

developers will get 1 coin from each 11 new coins.

hopefully they will buy ledger wallet support for us, which is around $40.000 i have heard from circulating rumors.
kingmoneymastery

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

Join The Frontier

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:52:51 PM

Is there a masternode hosting service for CRAVE nodes? Thanks
Slothman

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 03:43:13 PM

Is there a masternode hosting service for CRAVE nodes? Thanks
Yes,

NODEshare usually provides masternode hosting service.

However, due to the upcoming coin swap, support has been paused, and will be resumed once the swap is done
Mars1106

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:39:47 AM

1. Why is it happening?

i had some problem to sync with crave wallet at my first start, so i have to download the whole blockchain.

hopefully they will buy ledger wallet support for us, which is around $40.000 i have heard from circulating rumors.

How to the  the Coinswap?
apepis

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:07:19 AM

if deposit crave in cryptopia, will automatic swap?
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:57:12 PM

1. Why is it happening?

How to the  the Coinswap?

more information below;

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2547950.msg25967199#msg25967199

Doggystyle

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:45:50 PM

will Crave be listed in some new  exchanges soon ?
BTC4QB

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Aliens are real!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:01:03 AM

Hello,

i can not send the remaining amount (1.999999 ), why?  how i can do it Huh  Embarrassed

thank
tkon3

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:40:33 AM

you have to deduct fees.
Dannymax333

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:00:01 PM

Where is most of the community at nowadays? I haven't seen much people around in discord, is telegram where the party is at?
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:05:47 PM

What is the chance to restore yobit sync? Does yobit want any money for it? Does anyone know what's going on?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: