Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:32:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ICO] ⚡⚡ TokenLend - real estate P2P lending platform from DAEMON Tools ⚡⚡  (Read 3410 times)
Bulllbas

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:46:42 PM

When are you planning the beta-release? On what date?

It is unknown. Core development is scheduled on April according to the info on the site  Wink
tokenlend-ceo

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 10:07:59 PM

Guys, you don't have a bounty program?! Huh It's very rare nowadays, why is that?

Just visit some threads with bounty and you will see why Grin Pretty often it doesn't make any sense.

If you are talking about that, let it be «strange», activity, i agree. But Bounty is more, than that. It is also about spreading the word about project in the twitter, facebook and other SN. That's how marketing works now Wink

Agree, it is important to create a hype around project. More people know, more people become investors.

What are you talking about is a «fake attention», often there is nothing behind that hype. If you want to build something in the Long Run, it’s better to avoid hype methods. It won’t be fast, but such growth will be organic and truthful. And it's nice to see, that Tokenlend acts in the second way Smiley

Yes, we do not want to make "empty" promises. But we are confident that value of our token is base on fundamental economic values and not on hype and just speculation expectations. In medium and long term run we are sure our project will bring growth.
tokenlend-ceo

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 12:11:51 AM

When are you planning the beta-release? On what date?

As we mentioned in our road map: we expect it in October. Beginning of April we will start our development.
mandarinka

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:58:24 AM

hi, Dev Smiley are you going to conquer such markets as China and India? they are really huge!  Shocked
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:28:22 AM

In your WP it is written, that you've choosen ERC-20, why? Is it the only one possible option, that meets the needs, you’ve got?

Ethereum's smart contracts are the most popular now. It's also has wider range of options, than others, so it's reasonable to choose ERC-20 Wink
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:17:04 AM

Guys, you don't have a bounty program?! Huh It's very rare nowadays, why is that?

Just visit some threads with bounty and you will see why Grin Pretty often it doesn't make any sense.

If you are talking about that, let it be «strange», activity, i agree. But Bounty is more, than that. It is also about spreading the word about project in the twitter, facebook and other SN. That's how marketing works now Wink

Agree, it is important to create a hype around project. More people know, more people become investors.

What are you talking about is a «fake attention», often there is nothing behind that hype. If you want to build something in the Long Run, it’s better to avoid hype methods. It won’t be fast, but such growth will be organic and truthful. And it's nice to see, that Tokenlend acts in the second way Smiley

Yes, we do not want to make "empty" promises. But we are confident that value of our token is base on fundamental economic values and not on hype and just speculation expectations. In medium and long term run we are sure our project will bring growth.

Nice! But how is it possible to attract more investors with out hype? What do you suggest?
KaDeGrOB(1)

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:50:40 AM

As i understood, your interest rate will be higher for borrowers, than in banks, am i right? Then why people will use your service? Just don't fully understand how it works Huh

Yes, there is always demand for such kind of loans because those borrowers would not be able to receive loans in banks or it very very cumbersome and time consuming.

Sounds reasonable! What interest rate are you planning to offer?
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:25:27 AM

Hello, Dev! Are you planning to create your own wallet in your ecosystem or to collaborate with another project?

I don’t think they need to collaborate with another one, i suppose, their platform will have own wallet, cause they want to build a whole ecosystem. And it is crucial in terms of independence from factors outside it.
CrYpTEr$$

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:12:30 AM

Hi, Dev! How do you see the future of your project? In two, five years? Of course, you are not Baba Vanga Grin but let's try Wink
Aberrant

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:03:02 AM

Will it be possible to make deals in cc or fiat on your platform? Or only in TLN?
Fanat74

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:26:47 PM

Nice! But how is it possible to attract more investors with out hype? What do you suggest?

Addressing the blockchain conferences, contacting with ICO organisations and so on. All of that is about to connect with potential investors, but this connection will be much stronger!
tokenlend-ceo

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 01:09:11 PM

Will it be possible to make deals in cc or fiat on your platform? Or only in TLN?

yes, we plan to add a possibility of fiat deposits to TokenLend P2P platform.
tokenlend-ceo

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 01:18:59 PM

In your WP it is written, that you've choosen ERC-20, why? Is it the only one possible option, that meets the needs, you’ve got?

Ethereum's smart contracts are the most popular now. It's also has wider range of options, than others, so it's reasonable to choose ERC-20 Wink

Absolutely! Why to re-invent "wheel"?Smiley
tokenlend-ceo

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 01:28:08 PM

Hi, Dev! How do you see the future of your project? In two, five years? Of course, you are not Baba Vanga Grin but let's try Wink

Of course we hope TokenLend will be a distinguished player on lending markets of several European countries.
Hopefully also outside Europe Smiley
Aberrant

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:50:39 PM

Thus it will be possible to buy loans by fiat money, am i right? Or after my deposit in fiat it will be converted in TLNs?
tokenlend-ceo

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:43:57 PM

Thus it will be possible to buy loans by fiat money, am i right? Or after my deposit in fiat it will be converted in TLNs?

Users of TokenLend P2P platform will deposit in fiat (or in crypto currencies) and then they will make investments in fiat (EUR nominated loans).

Only participants of ICO (and investors who would later purchase TLN tokens on Exchanges) will receive share of TokenLend P2P platform profits.
Titomonriki

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:42:00 PM

It sounds good, but isn’t it too risky? As i understood, this system is under no one’s control, even the law can’t help lenders, if borrower refuse to pay Huh
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:12:36 PM

It sounds good, but isn’t it too risky? As i understood, this system is under no one’s control, even the law can’t help lenders, if borrower refuse to pay Huh

That’s why interest rates are higher, in order to maximise lender's profits. Risk/profit ratio must be interesting to investors
Titomonriki

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:26:26 PM

That’s why interest rates are higher, in order to maximise lender's profits. Risk/profit ratio must be interesting to investors

That's all very well, but is there any way to mitigate the risks? It will be awesome, if there are any!
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:44:46 PM

That's all very well, but is there any way to mitigate the risks? It will be awesome, if there are any!

Yep, I know one of such ways. There is a professional scoring procedure of borrowers, before their loan requests get published, it’s like a reputation in the «lending world». This system allows lenders to choose a reliable borrower, therefore reduce their risks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: