Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:52:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ICO] ⚡⚡ TokenLend - real estate P2P lending platform from DAEMON Tools ⚡⚡  (Read 3410 times)
Bulllbas

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:29:38 PM

What interest rates will you have? I think they should be profitable for investors, though it won’t serve the interests of the borrower. Huh
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:42:40 PM

What interest rates will you have? I think they should be profitable for investors, though it won’t serve the interests of the borrower. Huh

I think they will be different, depending on the type of real estate and the size of the loan.
Also it, probably, depends on the borrower's reputation.
tokenlend.io (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 01:48:51 PM
Merited by alteracoin (1)

On average, loan originators in Latvia and Estonia offer real estate secured loans to borrowers with a 12-15 % interest rate. At the same time they are open to accept funds from any available sources with a 6-9% interest rate. As a result, TokenLend  platform users will have an accessible source of investment opportunities and loan originators will have access to affordable funds.

▄TOKENLEND▄
PROPERTY SECURED P2P LENDING (https://tokenlend.io/)
alteracoin

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:56:10 PM

On average, loan originators in Latvia and Estonia offer real estate secured loans to borrowers with a 12-15 % interest rate. At the same time they are open to accept funds from any available sources with a 6-9% interest rate. As a result, TokenLend  platform users will have an accessible source of investment opportunities and loan originators will have access to affordable funds.

of course not a bad margin, if you would be able maintain not very high administrative and developing expenses
tokenlend.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 01:59:22 PM

Real estate is one of the most promising markets in Europe, and blockchain would also have a positive impact on it. But i need more information about the project Smiley

What kind of more information is nice to have?

I wanna know about your plans, your strategic vision... Why i must choose you, not other real estate lending projects?

good question.

OK which other good real estate lending projects you mean? (of course I know them, but for me it is interesting to learn your estimates and your opinion about other "good" projects)

I was watching Atlant for some time. Also heard about realisto.. Of course there are more, but i remember only these two Smiley

ATLANT will invest in real estate assets.
How they would be able to "multiply" their earnings?

They announced that they will launch real estate paltform. But it is not fully clear what kind of incenctives there would be for real estate owners to list their real estate asstet on their platform?

▄TOKENLEND▄
tokenlend.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 02:06:50 PM

I've always wanted to invest in a real estate and i came across the Tokenlend today! Real estate on blockchain! Now i need some time to figure out what is it about and then to decide Smiley Your ICO will start in March, so i have time. What date, by the way?

Pre-sale:  1-11. March  = bonuses +20% (if you invest more than 50 ETH there are bonuses up to +25%)

Sale:      26. March - 10. May  = bonuses up to +10%

Tier 1: 0 >= 3 000 ETH — 10% bonus tokens
Tier 2: 3 000 >= 9 000 ETH — 7% bonus tokens
Tier 3: 9 000 >= 21 000 ETH — 5% bonus tokens
Tier 4: 21 000 >= 45 000 ETH — 3% bonus tokens

▄TOKENLEND▄
tokenlend.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 02:09:37 PM

Are you planning to develop a mobile app? Will the mobile app have the same capabilities as the desktop? Really enjoy the idea of making such investments using only my iphone!

Definitely it would be worth for our team to develop a mobile app. Where P2P platfor user would be able to monitor his current deposit/investments and would be able to make an investment or withdrawal.

▄TOKENLEND▄
tokenlend.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 02:17:25 PM

I think they will be different, depending on the type of real estate and the size of the loan.
Also it, probably, depends on the borrower's reputation.

Of course various factors will influence interest rate for the borrower.

▄TOKENLEND▄
CrYpTEr$$

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:18:28 PM

What were the volumes of the market in 2017? In Latvia? In Europe?

A good question, but the WP specifies such information only for 2013-2016, and although it grew at a rapid pace Smiley I would still like to know the latest, current information.

It would be also interesting to know what experts say about the future of this sector. Smiley
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:25:10 PM

Real estate in the 21st century is the best sphere for earning, as it combines two main qualities: profitability and reliability.

A real estate with blockchain technology will be even more profitable and even more reliable.
Fees are down – transparency is up! This is the future Wink
tokenlend.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 02:28:24 PM

What were the volumes of the market in 2017? In Latvia? In Europe?

A good question, but the WP specifies such information only for 2013-2016, and although it grew at a rapid pace Smiley I would still like to know the latest, current information.

It would be also interesting to know what experts say about the future of this sector. Smiley

Well, lending market exists for hundreds of years Smiley

We strongly believe there will be demand for loans backed by real estate assets because banks are reluctant to enter this market.

▄TOKENLEND▄
Rus3001

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:59:55 PM

Hello , Will the  TLN token be listed on exchanges? Or only on the tokenlend plattform ? Can i buy tokens my cash ?
tokenlend.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 03:24:21 PM

Hello , Will the  TLN token be listed on exchanges? Or only on the tokenlend plattform ? Can i buy tokens my cash ?

Yes, TLN token will be listed on exchanges.

...Can i buy tokens my cash ?..

No. Tokens are sold only for ETH.

▄TOKENLEND▄
Jokerrr

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:33:27 PM

Not bad! Also, it is important to understand that you do not need to collect lots of documents and go somewhere, all you need is a computer and access to the Internet. This makes life easier!
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:46:13 PM

Not bad! Also, it is important to understand that you do not need to collect lots of documents and go somewhere, all you need is a computer and access to the Internet. This makes life easier!

Another p2p lending advantage is that banks don’t provide loans for some people, so such a service is the last chance for them to get the money they need.
tokenlend.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 05:07:30 PM

Yes, we would strive to keep our expenses as low as possible and therefore we would increase our profitability and we would lower our minimal amount of investments by our P2P customers in order to reach break even for P2P platform.

▄TOKENLEND▄
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:26:49 PM

Are you planning to develop a mobile app? Will the mobile app have the same capabilities as the desktop? Really enjoy the idea of making such investments using only my iphone!

Definitely it would be worth for our team to develop a mobile app. Where P2P platfor user would be able to monitor his current deposit/investments and would be able to make an investment or withdrawal.

I hope you aren't in love with apple and will do for both platforms OS and Android Cheesy
Will be waiting for announce!
tokenlend.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 05:28:31 PM

I hope you aren't in love with apple and will do for both platforms OS and Android Cheesy
Will be waiting for announce!

Well, apple is a very healthy fruit Smiley

But indeed, as far as mobile platforms are concerned it would be nice to cover both major platforms (iOS and Android).

▄TOKENLEND▄
KaDeGrOB(1)

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:14:42 PM

I suppose that there can be problems with laws of different countries. How are you going to solve this issue?
tokenlend.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:30:55 PM

I suppose that there can be problems with laws of different countries. How are you going to solve this issue?

Of course we would need to obey the law.
We have legal advisors and already had preliminary discusionns with lawyers.

That is why we also accounted for legal expenses in our core budget.

▄TOKENLEND▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: