Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:03:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will IOTA Moon Again?  (Read 737 times)
Justin Biebers (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:23:34 PM

Those who followed my orders made lots of profit erly this week. But will the hype return and will IOTA moon again?
WHat do you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:21:02 PM

Those who followed my orders made lots of profit erly this week. But will the hype return and will IOTA moon again?
WHat do you think?

The marketcap on this thing has gone from a bit less than 1 million bucks to 15 million bucks in it's peak two days ago... logically, it should correct, but then again, this is crypto. What I can I say? I wish I bought. This coin was going to pump hard sooner or later, because it has that "the next big technological innovation in crypto" marketing thing around it, similar to EOS which is also got a nice pump. I saw quite big youtubers shilling this one. But then again, I also saw Tauchain back then being shilled by some big youtubers and also had the "this is a revolution in crypto technology, trust us" hype around it and it has gotten nowhere.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/agoras-tokens/

You would have been losing your BTC while it pumped against USD, not interesting to me.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:27:35 PM

IOTA was undervalued for a long time now. Looks like it's settling for slightly above $4 right now but.

Anyhow, IOTA went up 10x this year compared to Bitcoin 20x and Etherum 50x is low. If another pump happens we can expect IOTA price to go over $10 which would place it on 3rd place by market cap above Bitcoin Cash.

(IOTA yearly chart)

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:28:07 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 04:47:38 PM by cryptohunter

can someone ban this spamming shill already

every post is more iota spam and pump

byteball is better than iota and about 70x cheaper??

makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:44:42 PM

IOTA was undervalued for a long time now. Looks like it's settling for slightly above $4 right now but.

Anyhow, IOTA went up 10x this year compared to Bitcoin 20x and Etherum 50x is low. If another pump happens we can expect IOTA price to go over $10 which would place it on 3rd place by market cap above Bitcoin Cash.

(IOTA yearly chart)

I agree with you this coin has a lot of potential,but undervalued for a long time,its time to get what IOTA deserves.

Niveus

Activity: 280
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:07:49 PM

I was lucky, I bought IOTA in November for $ 0.9, and then sold it in a week for $ 5. Good profit. I don't think that we will see such rapid growth in the near future. So I decided to buy other altcoins
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:29:47 PM

WHat do you think?

I don`t know better than that, all change is a  just a market process, but it is a fluctuations which is taking place every instant.
Currently IOTA ($4.45) jumped out of the hiding and ran, chase BitcoinCash or Ethereum as "The King Of Altcoin".
But BitcoinCash or Ethereum remained calmly in his throne.
But I'm sure, there was enormous potential for IOTA.

stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 05:41:43 PM

It may have gone up 10x only but you fail to realize that it came out halfway through the year as well AND already had insane gains from the ICO. I think the real gains are like 100-200x depending on when you got in because if you got in early on you absolutely crushed it with this one.

parobber

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:45:45 PM

I wouldn't really say that it has stopped mooning, it's only about 10% lower than the ATH, from here I think it will go one of two ways and that's either up or down, I don't see it being stable at this price. If I had to guess I think the hype might die and it'll settle around $2 or so. In some months time we can see another push again towards $10 or more.

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:51:02 PM

You shouldn't call moon a pump & dump scheme. The fact that Iota goes up and down by BILLIONS $ makes it very clear how delusional its capitalisation is.
Dreamr

Activity: 263

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:11:30 PM

WHat do you think?
IOTA price will surely go up again because many are yet to invest in IOTA.
Many of us see the potential in IOTA but you know everything requires a planning.
IOTA partnering with Microsoft is a good move and that is what will boost the IOTA price to the moon, wait and see. 
jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:19:35 PM

IOTA hodlers like me got a lot of profits with the previous pumps,still it will pump in the future we just need a good correction then it will pump again i heard apple will use IOTA thats why it pumps.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 06:20:53 PM

WHat do you think?
IOTA price will surely go up again because many are yet to invest in IOTA.
Many of us see the potential in IOTA but you know everything requires a planning.
IOTA partnering with Microsoft is a good move and that is what will boost the IOTA price to the moon, wait and see. 

i wonder how you would deal with an environment without a single lead currency... because thats were we are all heading how can u evaluate and compare cryptocurrencies then....

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:23:47 PM

I think Iota might go a lot higher if their trial with Microsoft and Samsung works out, whether it will maintain a higher price is another question.
vasoweee

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:26:25 PM

For me there was a surprise of the rapid rise in prices. Market Cap X2 in 1 week. Even though technology and partnerships.

VladPoly

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:28:02 PM

It drops 40% in a day last time, too hype
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:32:55 PM

Yeah. It is one of those ambitious coins in the market that have potential beyond many other.
I expect it to see double digits in coming years. It was too undervalued anyways.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Luke1706

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 07:00:40 PM

IOTA takes it to the top of cryptocurrencies!
But what's behind this new star in the crypto-universe?
Got to www.coinpioneer.net and learn more about high potential cryptocoins...
or directly to the IOTA description: https://coinpioneer.net/coin-guide/iota-description
makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:28:45 PM

What do you think about iota for go long.
Which price End 2018?
sleblanc1469

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:14:02 PM

I think IOTA will moon again. But I think its bad idea invest in IOTA right now, after this pump.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: