Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:21:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Shall I buy BTC?  (Read 50260 times)
cryptopuma

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:05:26 AM

Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
It depends on your mindset,if you want to have a long term solid investment i would suggest do not choose between the two,if you dont want to see your porfolio losses 80% or more do not invest in Bitcoin because its market is so volatile.Ethereum has a good platform which most of the alts are using today,smart contracts are created by ethereum platform,the community is solid like bitcoin.If you ask most of the experts which coin could replace bitcoin in the future im sure they will have the same answers,its ethereum.

george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:09:40 AM

Of course you need, it's better to say that we are obliged to buy bitcoin, because in the near future prices for bitcoin will be simply inaccessible and we will be content with crumbs.
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:16:00 AM

is not that bad in buying bitcoin, although currently bitcoin has drastically decreased in price but this is a golden opportunity to be able to buy in large quantities because it is sure if the next few months bitcoin will be one of the coins that have a high price.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
st tiger

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:22:58 AM

Pls suggest...
The price of ETHEREUM is increasing now, but Bitcoin is a much stronger coin. This coin can not be said when. So buy Bitcoin with ETHEREUM edge, it will be good. Because both are strong coins. So I think both buy. But both buy for the future, then get good value. Because coinmarketcap current is much lower. And if now, then you will get a lot more value in the future.😀
poochoorookooy

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:25:15 AM

What is your goal? investment or trade coin?
if you want long-term investment, Bitcoin is the best choice now
however if this short-term investments, here is not the appropriate time because Bitcoin prices rising sharply in recent days and will have a price adjustment. Let's wait a bit when price stability is back

I agree. There are some considerations and factors that should be seriously considered instead of just unknowingly choosing to buy or not. First off, I think that it is a good time to buy Bitcoin because of the simple fact that its value is down at the moment. Given that good opportunity to expand one's Bitcoin holding, I think many people are already doing that stocking more Bitcoins for future use. However, you need patience for that move, since you know that the price of Bitcoin would actually remain, continuously go lower, or increase, but only a little, you would have to see the bigger picture that you won't get any return for the coming months or years. If you can handle that, then buy Bitcoin by all means.
guangzhouta

Activity: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:25:49 AM

Pls suggest...
I think it is a good idea to buy in more btc and eth. They are bith good ones for us to hold for long term.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:11:28 AM

Because the value of bitcoin is volatile. You can have earnings in a short period of time especially now the value of bitcoin is dumping. It would be a good time to buy and hold it until its price pumps. Investing in bitcoin is a risk because its value is continuously fluctuating. Its value is unpredictable but if you search about the demand curve of bitcoin, you can see that its normal for it to dump in some time but it will regain its peak value eventually.
Polonium

Activity: 123

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:41:56 AM

Yes, it actually a good idea to buy bitcoin now that the price has drop to $10k, this is a good opportunity for investors to capitalize since the price is still cheap. I believe that Bitcoin value will soon recover and will get to $20 to $40k this year, I think that crypto market is stronger than ever as its popularity continues to rise, as our society enters into the technological phase, we need a monetary that can cater that demand and Bitcoin can do just that.

standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:48:50 AM

Bitcoin has dropped a lot during the past month.
It has been fluctuating around 10k for several days.
There is strong support around 9.5k. It is very likely that we are at the bottom now.
Zack-Huo

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:53:41 AM

I  believe it is very time to buy gradually now since bitcoin decreased from nearly 20k usd to 10k usd   within one month. 
carrymentality

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:59:14 AM

Pls suggest...

I think many would tell you to buy BTC because the value is low and is getting lower. However, I would choose the other side of the coin and tell you to invest in Ethereum. Bitcoin, as always, is a good investment, but in its current condition, you would have to wait for a long time before that investment could be realized and give you anything that resembles a profit. For now, the better choice is Ethereum because there has been good buzz surrounding it, and the potential for it to increase in value in the next coming months is very imminent. Therefore, you can foresee a quicker return of investment with Ethereum rather than Bitcoin.
dchanevv

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:02:39 PM

Buying BTC when the price is down is always a great idea ! After the regulations BTC will go higher seeing no limits.
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:04:52 PM

If you trade in coins market then you will first see Bitcoin. Because the connection to Bitcoin with all the coins.If you match with Bitcoin's charts you will be able to see it.I believe both Bitcoin and ethrium.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Hannibalis

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:37:49 PM

Just wait for a little,BTC needs a big correction its too risky to buy BTC now because the price moves so fast,while ethereum facing network problems like slowed transaction speed.

Even with this big correction it's obvious that Bitcoin will rise again and make you earn money. I don't say it's better to invest only in Bitcoin, I advise you to split your investment between both of them.

B E L U G A  P A Y  || The first Complete Mobile POS System || [ ICO 1st Mar 2018 ]
     Visa & Mastercard Certified     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:40:27 PM

Pls suggest...

you can try dividing your investment to the both of them, because bitcoin and ethereum has a huge difference, bitcoin is a storage of value while ethereum facilitates peer to peer contracts and applications.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:42:45 PM

If you have the money you should buy bitcoin for long term investment. Or invest on some alternative coins that have the potential of earning more profit.
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:55:12 PM

The whole market is falling except Ethereum.
Will it continue to be so? Will bitcoin fall under 9k?
I believe the current dump will be over soon.
CryptoDemonElite

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:59:09 PM

Market is going down and there are no sign of going up, but if you are there for the long term. Then buying bitcoin will be good.
Coinsaivory

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:00:13 PM

BTC is associated with too much risk. I'd advise you to go for ETH, as its resilience and stability have proven themselves. Additionally, you might want to consider Initial Coin Offerings, along with the ETH, to boost up your profitability even more (note, however, that you need to be cautious about your choices, as there are many scams out there). You might want to consider smaller projects as the risk involved with them isn't that high (such can be Cointed, Giftz, ATF, Knowledge, etc.)
Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:03:22 PM

Pls suggest...

Bitcoin is overvalued and very expensive, now, if you're just an average cryptocurrency investor and you don't have hundreds of thousands of dollars then you could invest instead on Ethereum, Neo or other promising ICOs and Altcoins today.
Just do your research and you'll gain more profit than Bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: