Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:50:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in these altcoins?  (Read 18731 times)
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 10:15:50 PM

I think you could compile a much better list than that one. Most of those aside from iota have been around a long time and have been stagnant and not increasing much in value. I would look into some of the newer emerging coins with strong dev teams behind them if you want to make some fast gains. Stuff like waves and stellar Lumins don't seem to be gaining much ground as of late.
I think it is good to invest on most potential coin which sure not to lose value in the market for the long run. If you see that the coin is cheaper now having a good circulation on the market, there has a chance for short term investment. Choose coin that is already on the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 11:08:45 PM

After careful look on these coins I must say you spotted really good coins back then but as the dynamics of cryptocurrency portrays both losses and profits, every penny on IOTA would have been lost at it over - x10 from your proposed buying price but if you invested in Stellar lumens, you will be in x3 profits as things stand

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 11:39:21 PM

I only know about waves and stella, which I feel are very much useful and have made and are still making good impact in the crypto space. Although, 2018 to be precise  was great year for what was bet.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 11:42:52 PM

Investing in already listed coin gives an investor the upper hand to escape most scam projects. However, the investor must be ready to study the market for some time in order to know which of them is capable of rising within the planned period of time to yield profit.

Most guys here have a position: if you do not understand which altcoins to choose, invest in top-10, and you will minimize your risk. In a way, they are right, but this stuff does not work all the time. I guess, Bitcoin will always remain the market mainstream, and if somebody hesitates, it is better to invest in BTC. The whole market depends on the first crypto.
Investing in the top altcoins will not reduce the risks, altcoin markets are directly connected to the Bitcoin price. If Bitcoin price goes up, the altcoin will follow this trend and altcoin investors will be happy like the Bitcoin holders. If the price goes down, the altcoin track index will decrease and everyone will have a losing trading position.
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 12:04:45 AM

Back in those days is what I will say to the ATS because manynof them were the king in the street then in 2017 and still maintain the power only that the bear is very strong and need to be wave before we could see more true colour of the game.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 12:10:17 AM

Altcoins are good targets for investors to diversify their portfolios. However, not all the altcoins on the market is worth investing in because not all have got the capabilities to become successful. Hence, it is very imperative to do a personal research on the altcoins before investing in them.
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 07:55:36 AM

Altcoins are very profitable but this can only be achieved if you do research and find a good coin, finding a good coin isn't the issue but also buying or entering at a good point(Price) . In essence buying at dip and waiting for it to rise.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
DDante

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 08:03:07 AM

You might have to hold longer but im sure you will make good profits from iota,stellar,ripple,bnb but you should reconsider adding bitcoin just in case things dont turn out like we planned
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 08:03:20 AM

I consider investing in these coins is just burning your money, the safest and the best investment coins are bitcoin,etherium and litecoin..100% guarantee
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 08:24:18 AM

The coin you mentioned is indeed a top 100 coin, and in my opinion it is very safe if you want to invest, but anything can happen in the crypto world, for now bitcoin is better than other coins, but if you still want to invest in altcoin, I prefer powerledger and stellarlumens

hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 08:52:06 AM

I consider investing in these coins is just burning your money, the safest and the best investment coins are bitcoin,etherium and litecoin..100% guarantee
I agree.  You are very right.  It is better to work with trusted projects that have long been on the market.  And they have at least some guarantees that they will not disappear tomorrow or in a month.

Well, even proven projects can stop working. If you think so. Say platform Steemit depends on the community of bloggers. But there are too many requirements and new users are not actually added. And that means only one such project can disappear.

key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 10:01:26 AM

On the list of altcoins you dropped, my favorite that I believe in for long term are WAVES and XLM.  In my opinion, their projects are solid rock since they've been rolling out top notch development updates. I also believe right now anyone who gets in will be in gains in future, but this is strictly my opinion, not an investment advise. I will also do some research on WINGS since I've been seeing positive reviews about it, but can't rely entirely on people's reviews.
satriagedhe

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 01:13:12 PM

i will recommend waves and stellar lumens , that two has massive supporter and have many exhanges also waves have their own contract like eth
i guess it good reason to put some money on that
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 09:31:49 PM

Those coins are good for a long term of investments.I recommend to hold your bitcoin rather than to invest in some alts because of the current market situation.It is difficult for alts to recover at this moment.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 09:48:43 PM

If you already have btc and put your money in some other coins it's fine. And some of your coins are really good for investment. Like waves or xlm. But I would suggest if you are new to altcoins first trybsome big cap coins like Eos waves BNB eth XRP cardano. And then go for the mid cap coins. And where ever you put your money do some research first on your own and if yiu think that your choice is good to invest then go for it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:31:20 AM

if I think investing in altcoin for me is also the right investment to put money in a short time, because the way we trade altcoin is also a profitable way to get results in a short time, for me, ethereum, bnb, neo and xrp for me the right altcoin to invest this year
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:48:56 AM

if I think investing in altcoin for me is also the right investment to put money in a short time, because the way we trade altcoin is also a profitable way to get results in a short time, for me, ethereum, bnb, neo and xrp for me the right altcoin to invest this year
I am not sure about NEO and XRP. I do not see any great potential for these coins. maybe if you just trade on these assets - you can earn.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 01:14:03 PM

Investing in altcoins is currently not a good idea. I would wait for the alt to turn around and then invest

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 01:26:44 PM

It seems to me that at the moment the topic is not very relevant since recently bitcoin is only increasing its influence in the crypto market.
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:36:54 PM

Investing in altcoins is currently not a good idea. I would wait for the alt to turn around and then invest
Why not mate i think now is the best time  to invest It you will keep holding it will become expectantly high and you will lose the chance to buy low price altcoins. Bitcoin?, ETH are best altcoins to invest your money. According to me alt coins are now a day at golden price to buy as after only few years it will be highly expensive.
Ethereum over the last days has fallen quite well in price. You can already buy it. But I also plan to buy Ethereum at a price lower by 15-25%.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: