Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:24:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST ALTCOIN TO INVEST IN DECEMBER  (Read 4296 times)
XaviN

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:42:25 AM

1. Ripple (maybe another breakout coming and waiting for rumours Coinbase to be true, maybe new partnership announcements)
2. Stratis (look bullish this days, tommorow full node alpha release, first ico coming)
3. Waves (very good project, expected to be 20$ / $25 dollar end of year)
4. Syscoin (rebranding end of year + masternodes begin next year)
5. Lisk (core 1.0 release)

Not to forget the mind-blowing announcement of Einsteinium coming 19 dec. Nobody is talking about here? Why not?

And watch out these days with your alt coins because of BTC. 18 dec futures trading and if it breaks 20k it can go fast to 25k.
saint_casanova

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:20:05 AM

For safe returns buy ETH, BNB, WTC, NEO, PAYX all will explode in coming days..
Damn, OP nailed it.
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 10:28:26 AM

This December I see huge potential with ETH ETC ZEC and neo. The following month I see potential with ADA IOTA and BCH. Actually almost every major alts from
the top 20 of coinmarket cap are good to invest.

realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:40:29 AM

I don't think of buying any coin now  Roll Eyes but if I do, I will buy undervalued coins, you may think that x coin is undervalued now but you probably don't look at its ico price. One of the best coin to invest in now is OAX, I am saying (one of the..) there are other coins as well but I don't have time to look at them. I don't say it as I am in their campaign now, it is now maybe the best coin to invest considering its future potential and current price.
you are right, but ethereum coin in december is somewhat priceless, if agan-agan want infestation in this month choose coin ethereum and in estimate next year will rise 15 times.

Noore Najjar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:43:29 AM

Siacoin is a decentralized distributed storage stage. It enables anybody to lease their storage room and consequently compensates them for their commitment. Normally, distributed storage administrations are brought together and the information is put away on an outsider server. Be that as it may, in Siacoin, clients add to the decentralized stockpiling with their own offer of assets.

At present, Siacoin is positioned in the best 40 of all coins in light of the market top, exchanging above $200 million dollars.

Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:39:14 PM

I think, Ethereum is the best for trade now.As soon as possible eth price will going on $1000.It's maybe very soon.Moreover  NEO price day by day increasing.So, I hope ETH and NEO is the best altcoin to invest in december.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:56:42 PM

For "December 2017 and January 2018".
I keep holding ETH, BCH, XRP, LTC, and MIOTA.
Because, acording to my estimation they can developing well.
nasibakar

Activity: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:09:17 AM

I am thingking about NAGA.
It should be nice.
srqrebel

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:27:44 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 01:39:43 AM by srqrebel

If you want to grab a tiger by the tail, grab some XSPEC (Spectrecoin) while it is still cheap.  It has been on a tear lately, and has sharply outperformed Bitcoin four days in a row now.  What is really telling, is the fact that XSPEC is still holding above $1 during this momentary pullback across the board in cryptos, instead of crashing - despite its steep surge the past few days.

This just shows how undervalued it is, and that it is primed to reach higher highs in the coming days.  When you compare this first rate privacy coin with other top privacy coins like Monero and Zcash, and note their respective circulating supply and underlying tech, you can see just how criminally undervalued Spectrecoin is.  Any price under $5 is a bargain; the only reason it is not at least $50 by now, is a lack of marketing. XSPEC won't catch up overnight, but the word is starting to get out, and the price surge is just getting started.

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Join our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
gmf1000

Activity: 400

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:45:03 AM

For "December 2017 and January 2018".
I keep holding ETH, BCH, XRP, LTC, and MIOTA.
Because, acording to my estimation they can developing well.

I can see ETH, LTC, and MIOTA had a promising future... I saved my end year holiday money to invest on them..

I hope they don't dissappoint me, haha ~

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
makawa

Activity: 222

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:04:42 AM

This December is difficult to predict on a coin which is the best for investment. because of all the activity will not stand out. but just try that altcoin the price is small so as not to lose big.
Fci_2

Activity: 166
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:32:19 AM

If you want to grab a tiger by the tail, grab some XSPEC (Spectrecoin) while it is still cheap.  It has been on a tear lately, and has sharply outperformed Bitcoin four days in a row now.  What is really telling, is the fact that XSPEC is still holding above $1 during this momentary pullback across the board in cryptos, instead of crashing - despite its steep surge the past few days.

This just shows how undervalued it is, and that it is primed to reach higher highs in the coming days.  When you compare this first rate privacy coin with other top privacy coins like Monero and Zcash, and note their respective circulating supply and underlying tech, you can see just how criminally undervalued Spectrecoin is.  Any price under $5 is a bargain; the only reason it is not at least $50 by now, is a lack of marketing. XSPEC won't catch up overnight, but the word is starting to get out, and the price surge is just getting started.

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Join our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/

Sorry dude, but it´s so annoying reading this post again and again in every thread in this section. This is only leading to distrust instead of helping people with their decision.
Alanin

Activity: 287

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:34:41 AM

I just bought a ton of DGB at only 160-165 satoshis   Grin Grin could go 250+ by end of month
mk111

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:44:34 AM

My money is on ETN. MineXCoin and ADA!
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:39:58 AM

Payx has a market cap of $52m and a 24 hour volume of $20k that looks sweet

Positivebetting
Tu66i3Crypt0

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:00:33 AM

Watch market for Autonio. Next 4 days. Website redone. Whitepaper republished. They just launched their Windows/Linux/Mac apps to the public. It's essentially Gunbot but only 50$ monthly fees.. but decentralized market place and way more indicators to use.

You can download and try the client here. If you go to their telegram you can get first month free.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Autonio/

December 21st = full public release and website + new exchange coming...

I am thinking... 1$ by mid January.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:31:39 AM

I think classic coins (XMR, ETC, Eth, LTC, etc) are going to double soon.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
solace89

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:29:14 AM

if you can give technical analysis as to your prediction it will be well appreciated
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:35:51 AM

It looks like a nice NXT on this month. However I don't know for sure because too many coins also exist on the market.
Nelske123

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:33:35 AM

Invest in Deep Onion 2018 is going too be very hot!  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: