Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:12:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which domain should the coin have?
xdag.org - 10 (50%)
xdag.cash - 9 (45%)
other xdag.* - 1 (5%)
shitcoin.xxx is better - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XDAG] Community Driven - First Mineable DAG | CPU Mining  (Read 75302 times)
Iuliu

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:47:04 AM

my wallet just stopped, i did reopened from win64gui the .exe and than i saw that i have a new address and my balance is lost, how it is that possible?

Where is my wallet , my balance? why if the wallet stopped  why i have a new addres a new wallet... it is not normal, help me to recover it.
soulcancer

Activity: 276
Merit: 12

Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:23:19 AM

Just trying to get some help on updating the miner and seems like moderators dont really care about helping "every little problem" and that its not the moderator's job in discord to help people when they are looking for help.  Pretty disappointing experience with this community so far.  Just getting into crypto and thought that supporting a new idea would be worth it but such a shame.

Edit: Moderators dont care about helping new people so why would anyone new to this scene support dagger?  Your thoughts would be appreciated Developer.
youre going to have a tough time getting help if you spend so much energy bitching about not getting help, and completely omit the actual asking of a question...and youre right...its nobody's "job" to help...that said, what is your question?
Neurolicious

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:25:36 AM

Interesting concept, will keep an eye on this to see how it plays out.
durrrr

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:27:31 AM

my wallet just stopped, i did reopened from win64gui the .exe and than i saw that i have a new address and my balance is lost, how it is that possible?

Where is my wallet , my balance? why if the wallet stopped  why i have a new addres a new wallet... it is not normal, help me to recover it.
You can try to close the program and reopen the wallet.After you've built your wallet, the first thing you need to do is back up your entire wallet folder.

xtapzs

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:40:51 AM

Just trying to get some help on updating the miner and seems like moderators dont really care about helping "every little problem" and that its not the moderator's job in discord to help people when they are looking for help.  Pretty disappointing experience with this community so far.  Just getting into crypto and thought that supporting a new idea would be worth it but such a shame.

Edit: Moderators dont care about helping new people so why would anyone new to this scene support dagger?  Your thoughts would be appreciated Developer.
youre going to have a tough time getting help if you spend so much energy bitching about not getting help, and completely omit the actual asking of a question...and youre right...its nobody's "job" to help...that said, what is your question?

Completely new at this but everyone says join discord to learn and i just get shit on as does every new person on discord who PMs a message.  Ask in general chat and no solution, next logical step would be to ask moderator?   But nope, he was offered the job so as he says, he isnt obligated to answer anything.   That being said, im trying to switch from GUI (un-updated) to the newest version CMD while retaining same wallet that i have been mining with.  Not trying to lose all the coins that i have earned already by experimenting on my own but cant seem to find anything providing a step-by-step on how to do this. 
Koger

Activity: 121
Merit: 50

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:41:20 AM

How I can backup and restore wallet? I need also backup storage folder? Will it be improved for better simplicity?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
jonano

Activity: 133
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:41:56 AM

After one of the last fixes transferred amount is a bit smaller than entered amount
xdag> xfer 353.589 C60j04lsepwXVcin3ziNfjtgs9ap0svB
Password:
Xfer: transferred 353.588999999 XDAG to the address C60j04lsepwXVcin3ziNfjtgs9ap
0svB, see log for details.

How I can backup and restore wallet? I need also backup storage folder? Will it be improved for better simplicity?
Copy files wallet.dat, dnet_key.dat and storage folder.
Koger

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:45:01 AM

Copy files wallet.dat, dnet_key.dat and storage folder.
Not simple as in other coins, I think, developers improve it later...

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
soulcancer

Activity: 276
Merit: 12

Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:55:55 AM

Edit: Moderators dont care about helping new people so why would anyone new to this scene support dagger?  Your thoughts would be appreciated Developer.

Completely new at this but everyone says join discord to learn and i just get shit on as does every new person on discord who PMs a message.  Ask in general chat and no solution, next logical step would be to ask moderator?   But nope, he was offered the job so as he says, he isnt obligated to answer anything.   That being said, im trying to switch from GUI (un-updated) to the newest version CMD while retaining same wallet that i have been mining with.  Not trying to lose all the coins that i have earned already by experimenting on my own but cant seem to find anything providing a step-by-step on how to do this.  

download new version to a new folder...unzip...transfer wallet.dat, dnet_key.dat and entire "storage" folder (from old gui folder) to new folder containing xdag.exe...from cmd line, run xdag.exe using format found on "downloads" page including -m N (number of threads) pool ip:port...enter your password
jukKas

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:47:35 AM

Anybody tried mining with Linux VM? I have some spare capacity so I might to try it if it's working well.

Bitcoin
nam19992000no1

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:55:36 AM

“inciples:
- Directed acyclic graph (DAG), not blockchain
- Block = transaction = address
- Mineable, no premine, no ICO
- New money generates every 64 seconds
- Simple original C realization, its not a clone of another soft
- Double sha256 hash, ECDSA cryptography (openssl)
- CPU mining at present time, GPU mining in the future, bitcoin asics are not suitable”
Amazing, i very interested in about block = transition = adress
Can u explain more for me ?
MixPioneer

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:10:45 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 04:07:31 PM by MixPioneer

@Dev
problem1:
Version 841 uses "-a address"
Found the balance for version 793.
But the "xfer" transfer failed.
problem2:
If deleted the storage folder.
Will money be lost forever?
xtapzs

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:13:42 AM

Edit: Moderators dont care about helping new people so why would anyone new to this scene support dagger?  Your thoughts would be appreciated Developer.

Completely new at this but everyone says join discord to learn and i just get shit on as does every new person on discord who PMs a message.  Ask in general chat and no solution, next logical step would be to ask moderator?   But nope, he was offered the job so as he says, he isnt obligated to answer anything.   That being said, im trying to switch from GUI (un-updated) to the newest version CMD while retaining same wallet that i have been mining with.  Not trying to lose all the coins that i have earned already by experimenting on my own but cant seem to find anything providing a step-by-step on how to do this.  

download new version to a new folder...unzip...transfer wallet.dat, dnet_key.dat and entire "storage" folder (from old gui folder) to new folder containing xdag.exe...from cmd line, run xdag.exe using format found on "downloads" page including -m N (number of threads) pool ip:port...enter your password

So i think i got it; however, shouldnt i see a xdagfast.exe somewhere?
harapagornis

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:32:47 AM

There are two options xdag.exe or xdagwallet.exe. The first you start using cmd line. The second is the windows gui and you can directly start.
xtapzs

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:46:42 AM

Figured everything out.  Feel free to pm me so that i can send you something.  Thanks for guiding me
Pon13

Activity: 670
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 10:59:46 AM

There are two options xdag.exe or xdagwallet.exe. The first you start using cmd line. The second is the windows gui and you can directly start.

There is a new updated windows miner with good performance fixes (or by quoting dev "faster on most CPUs. not recommended for portables."). Released yesterday by true.
You can get it here --> https://github.com/trueserve/xdag/releases/

Bill Hicks was right about....everything
Koger

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:52:21 AM

Try T13.841 - subjectively mining speed increased!

yeganli

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:25:09 PM

I have a CPU i7 6700K and ny HR now 1.3-1.4 and CPU freq is 19%
What am I missing an what should I do to get full working CPU?

xdag client/server, version T13.654-T13.841.
Transport module: dnet T11.231-T13.714.

conf:
xdag.exe -m 8 -d 199.16.31.96:3355
jimwin

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:41:39 PM

I have a CPU i7 6700K and ny HR now 1.3-1.4 and CPU freq is 19%
What am I missing an what should I do to get full working CPU?

xdag client/server, version T13.654-T13.841.
Transport module: dnet T11.231-T13.714.

conf:
xdag.exe -m 8 -d 199.16.31.96:3355
CPU i7 6700K   Try      xdag.exe -m 6 -d 199.16.31.96:3355
yeganli

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:33:57 PM

CPU i7 6700K   Try      xdag.exe -m 6 -d 199.16.31.96:3355

HR get less 1.2-1.3
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: