Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:07:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have lost hope in ETHEREUM - Pending transaction won't complete  (Read 1162 times)
nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:48:09 AM

yeah, I'm also very sorry about it, the pending transaction can not even at all and the price of Ethereum destroyed I'm very disappointed with the current situation.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KanekiSanZ

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:56:27 AM

this becomes a serious problem, if the blockchain ethereum does not fix as soon as possible, I also feel the same, as well as those who transact through blockchain ethereum  Embarrassed
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:59:12 AM

It's all because of this cat games, they rush over the network.
Hope the Ethereum dev teams will find a solution for this overloaded network.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:16:15 AM

CryptoKitties are going to kill Ethereum. If the hype of that game will continue in a year then possibly we will see Bitcoincash second to bitcoin because Eth made people having so much frustrations on transacting on that network.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:44:51 AM

It would be more helpful if the people with transactions that are not being processed mentioned how much Gas was used. It will at least give the rest of us some idea what level of gas is needed to get transactions processed.

Ch1bi

Activity: 289

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:50:32 AM

Most likely due to the cyptokitties games. I feel that it's good that Ethereum is going through this. Maybe this will help the chain overall so it's more stable. We will see with time, but don't lose hope, hang in there.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1858

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:04:53 AM

The traffic is getting worse as the users of the Ethereum network is getting larger in number. And most of all, the reason why the network has been lagging much in these past few days is the creation of Crypto Kitties which are also getting big in numbers. The breeders of Crypto Kitties are clogging the network. This is getting both funny and stupid. I actually don't understand why people are so hooked up to this new invention. 

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:46:15 AM

You will eventually get the money refunded and it also wont cost any gas because the transaction did not go through.
I dont know how long this takes in general, I suppose its a certain number of blocks that must pass before an unconfirmed transactions gets returned, but it eventually will.

Dont worry, dont loose the trust. ETH network is great, there are scaling problems, but this will be fixed sooner or later - this just shows us that we are not yet ready for mainstream adoption and that there are things to work on!
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:55:15 AM

This kitty shit is a stress test for the Ethereum network. We all tend to forget the blockchain technology is still very new, the developers need to face these event to improve the robustness of the network. We should be happy about it.
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:00:48 AM

It is disappointing to use a touted world changing network said to soon rival Visa, and my withdrawal from an exchange has been stuck all day. Imagine if you made a purchase with your Visa card and it stalled all day with the excuse that too many gamers were trying to buy with their Visa cards. What a joke and a black eye to all the crypto technology.

siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 04:12:18 AM

How much gas did you use qiwoman2? Since I have also faced this problem, I will tell you what to do.

• First go to my https://www.myetherwallet.com/. Make sure you enter this site only, there are many scam sites aroud with very similar name.
  • Then navigate to the "send offline" tab.
  • Enter your ETH address.
  • Click Generate information.
  • Then enter to address, which could be either your own address or the address you were trying to send the funds to.
  • In the value/amount to send, enter 0.
  • Increase the gas price to higher than the original. Refer to https://ethgasstation.info/ for the current gwei prices. Adjust the GWEI slider on the top right section of myetherwallet.
  • Now access your wallet using private key, seed phrase or json file. If you are using Metamask, then also use these 3 options. Connecting it directly won't help. And if it's your own account on exchange like Etherdelta, then enter it's private key. Don't know if other exchanges like Polo provide such keys or not.
  • After that generate transaction and then send transaction.

Within some time (usually minutes), your transaction will either be processed or cancelled. But now at least you can start the new transaction. And always make sure to first check prices on ethhasstation, before sending any transaction.

Hope these steps help you. Might seem complex in starting, but you can do it buddy!

Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 06:32:51 AM

I don't know what happening now. I have some transaction pending for 2 o 3 days until now and nothing. A friend of mine told me that some kind of new virtual cat that use the ETHERIUM blockchain is the problem.

From what I've red from some posts in this forum. There is a game called cryptokitties and this is their site cryptokitties.co/

There are many users of this ethereum based platform, it uses metamask as the main wallet for ether and the transactions. The game is about breeding and selling cats for a defined price. And because of the large volume of transaction in the network, the result is an increased number of unconfirmed transactions which is getting worse day by day as the number of users of cryptokitties increase.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Yackie

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:43:48 AM

Just use this site : https://ethgasstation.info/
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:30:55 AM

The issue about ETH this last few days has been something that is discouraging and it seems there is no way to turn to in this issue of forever confirmation time because the next best alternative to bitcoin from my point is ETH and if ETH is exhibiting the same issue of bitcoin, then it means they are same thing and one is not trying to correct the error of another and every other forked coin out there. I just hope this can be sorted out soon.
inforocker

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 09:05:42 AM

Ethereum will need reconsideration! If one dapp can kill the whole system, then finding the way for much bigger scalability and probably dividing channel as Vitalik introduced Sharding, would be necessary asap.  Now only one opportunistic application can kill the whole blockchain and stop all other applications.
Also reconsider the price of the transaction, which raised wit scalability problem, would have to be solved. Otherwise, all that could be only a nice try...  without real-life scalability and wide usage.
But I believe, Vitalik is doing the right thing and I hope that team will finish the transition to 2.0 soon.
jubayerjb25

Activity: 186

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:01:19 AM

Pending or failure of transaction is now a common issue on ETHEREUM platform because Ethereum network is clogged with cryptokitties for last few days. As a result, currently it is very difficult to make a successful transaction in Ether-platform through ETH Wallet, you should have to keep patience for a few more days when all these problems should be solved as soon as possible by Dev team.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:15:27 AM

Prepare for more copies of Cryptokittens... They are going to kill ETH. Just one Cryptokittens already kill it. ETH should be named ETHKittens... People should leave ETH to kitten so it would be worth 0 satochis.
Namal Harshana

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 12:12:59 PM

I have a pending transaction that just goes in a loop from an exchange and it never completes, thus I never get my money for days now. Is there anyway I can speed up this ruddy transaction as I need my money.

I read this but I can't do it, it isn't very clear.

If ETHEREUM don't fix their blockchain or allow our funds to come to us, how on earth can I trust it again? I have my money sitting in pending for days.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/72tctz/guide_how_to_cancel_a_pending_transaction/

If someone can give me a proper step by step guide I will try to attempt it.

Hello.Now i'm facing same situation.My 3 transactions are  pending in near to 3 days.I want to cansel that transactions.I have searched more details about it.But i haven't find good procedure.most of all people said cant stop transaction and wait to transaction successful Undecided

Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:28:08 PM

I have a pending transaction that just goes in a loop from an exchange and it never completes, thus I never get my money for days now. Is there anyway I can speed up this ruddy transaction as I need my money.

If ETHEREUM don't fix their blockchain or allow our funds to come to us, how on earth can I trust it again? I have my money sitting in pending for days.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/72tctz/guide_how_to_cancel_a_pending_transaction/

I feel you. I think you are not alone with this massive problem ethereum is having right now. If this goes on eth will lose a lot of followers and maybe find another alt to trade.

andrii.povkh

Activity: 131
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:40:32 PM

It wasn't a direct Ethereum fault for all those pending transactions. It was kitties madness that overflowed the Ethereum network with transactions. There is an upgrade planned for Ethereum, so after it is completed no stupid kitties will be able to ruin others people experience with Ethereum. Just send new transaction with higher GWEI (check which GWEI to set here https://ethgasstation.info/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: