Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:38:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have lost hope in ETHEREUM - Pending transaction won't complete  (Read 1162 times)
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:39:19 AM

I have a pending transaction that just goes in a loop from an exchange and it never completes, thus I never get my money for days now. Is there anyway I can speed up this ruddy transaction as I need my money.

I read this but I can't do it, it isn't very clear.

If ETHEREUM don't fix their blockchain or allow our funds to come to us, how on earth can I trust it again? I have my money sitting in pending for days.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/72tctz/guide_how_to_cancel_a_pending_transaction/

If someone can give me a proper step by step guide I will try to attempt it.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beicin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:44:24 AM

I'm sure you can find more detailed guides somewhere else, but to explain it in simple terms: Just resend your transaction with a higher gas limit and gas price. The network will prioritize that new transaction and your funds will finally be sent to the address you desire.

Naij

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:47:52 AM

I don't know what happening now. I have some transaction pending for 2 o 3 days until now and nothing. A friend of mine told me that some kind of new virtual cat that use the ETHERIUM blockchain is the problem.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
hell3r

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:52:16 AM

Yes this is sad for all of the people having an important transaction right now that the kitties is clogging the network including me. Maybe we'll just wait a day or two and this will be resolved by the network hearing that the regular gas limit by now is 40,000. Vitalik buterin has something to say about this situation and its all about positive statements. He also replied several reasons why we should take the issue lightly. You can see for yourself if  you haven't seen in his twitter account. We will hope for the best.
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:55:06 AM

Growing pains.

If everyone lost hope every time the early internet was extremely lagged or went down then we might not be talking to each other online in this way.

It does suck that your money is in limbo and hope you get it out soon but please be patient and hold on to hope.

Qiwoman.. now that is a name I haven't heard since the good of Poloniex trollbox days!  You make your riches yet?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
Vastraint

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:58:43 AM

I have a pending transaction that just goes in a loop from an exchange and it never completes, thus I never get my money for days now. Is there anyway I can speed up this ruddy transaction as I need my money.

If ETHEREUM don't fix their blockchain or allow our funds to come to us, how on earth can I trust it again? I have my money sitting in pending for days.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/72tctz/guide_how_to_cancel_a_pending_transaction/

I guess this is the result of too many users, and I tried to find other guide but I also end up on that link you have posted. Or you can try to find some youtube videos which I can't now because I don't have too much data for it. I'm sure youtube videos are more easily to understand, and is showed step by step. Maybe you can still try to wait more often, your funds will soon come to you.

Saifher

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:07:04 AM

Growing pains.

If everyone lost hope every time the early internet was extremely lagged or went down then we might not be talking to each other online in this way.

It does suck that your money is in limbo and hope you get it out soon but please be patient and hold on to hope.

Qiwoman.. now that is a name I haven't heard since the good of Poloniex trollbox days!  You make your riches yet?

Great point. I think that all blockchains that succeed will have to struggle like Bitcoin and Ethereum are struggling now in terms of transaction capacity. It shows that there is a huge demand for the network and that many people are trying to use it, and once the tx limit is increased, it's going to be insane in terms of adoption and price.

rebel92

Activity: 616
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:08:38 AM

Watch this video maybe would help you Smiley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym7hs9vFCK4
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:09:12 AM

ETH is getting killed little by little. I have some ETH mining which were sent since 4 days, but they still didn't arrive at my address. If this continue, nobody is going to use ETH. And i suppose that some people tried to send their ETH to sell them on Exchanges as BTC is increasing fast and that they lost the opportunity to sell them before the current price. So people are losing money just because they can't send ETH. It is better to stay with BTC or other coins for the moment.
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:14:58 AM

ETH is getting killed little by little. I have some ETH mining which were sent since 4 days, but they still didn't arrive at my address. If this continue, nobody is going to use ETH. And i suppose that some people tried to send their ETH to sell them on Exchanges as BTC is increasing fast and that they lost the opportunity to sell them before the current price. So people are losing money just because they can't send ETH. It is better to stay with BTC or other coins for the moment.
Guys are You kidding???
ETH is actually the largest network for major part of all these ICOs and it will have great future, when will upgrade with the Casper will be launched.
To tell the truth, novadays there is no the alternative smart contract network in the market so they will solve the problem soon!
By the way right now the ETH prise is going closely to the 500$ 

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:15:36 AM

I think I have seen worse pending transaction than this, it can be a pain in the arse but situation like this is what bring people back to their drawing board to find lasting solution to problems, if not Ethereum but I'm sure we will soon find a project that we resolve this issue, just look at where we were before and where we are now

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Laland

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

Bounty manager

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:18:41 AM

Yes this is sad for all of the people having an important transaction right now that the kitties is clogging the network including me. Maybe we'll just wait a day or two and this will be resolved by the network hearing that the regular gas limit by now is 40,000. Vitalik buterin has something to say about this situation and its all about positive statements. He also replied several reasons why we should take the issue lightly. You can see for yourself if  you haven't seen in his twitter account. We will hope for the best.

this also happened in our place when but in bitcoin. When it spiked to the price, the exchange site our country is using went to upgrade. Because upon the increase many users tried to cashout at the same time. A lot of transaction were lost and still pending until now. The transactions were invalid and it was hard to try and ask for another transaction, but at least the server is ok today. Same case with this, just try to wait for few more days. Because im sure eth blockchain is wider so its gonna take more time.
retooled

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:20:16 AM

I sent my FIRST ETH transaction on Monday. I waited over 55 hours with no TXID showing up on etherscan.
I have learned a ton since then about how this works.

The low gassed transactions are being buried by the high gas. The miners do not get to the low gas as they usually do because there
has been such an increase in the number of transactions.

If you can, resend your ETH with higher gas as was already suggested. I could not do this as I sent from an exchange.
Fortunately Bitstamp also recognized the problem and resent all the earlier low gas transactions with higher gas. I was happy to see that when I checked my transaction it had completed after all those stressful hours.

Good luck, as long as you put your destination in correctly you will eventually see yours complete.

serian

Activity: 195
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:29:03 AM

Waiting for 2 days it's not so good for ETH blockchain. I guess one of the reason could be those kitties spam and probably low gas. Sometimes my BTC tx gets confirmed in 2-3 days but it is because of low fees which is understandable.

auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:29:09 AM

A total of 20229 Pending txns found https://etherscan.io/txsPending , this is bad and everyone annoyed even frustrated. It's been several days this problem happened and to this day still happen, there is no solution given by developer. If this still continues to happen I am sure many users will be disappointed about this. Hopefully they work hard and immediately solve this problem.
JanEmil

Activity: 2296
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 10:32:42 AM

Add more gas then everything work.

I use 61 gwei. 2-10 sec. I have made 20 trades on EtherDalta with no problems.

tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:35:49 AM

Problem is not solved yet...for now there is no other solution than increase gas for making the transactions. I hope too that developer can solve this problem!
0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:35:59 AM

Just a single stupid game make the whole network take a massive overload of transactions. It stupid for those raise cryptokities to think someone willing to buy those shit.
dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:40:31 AM

These day many people face the same problem. i think?
josephinerosdy

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:42:31 AM

I've same issue I want quick money but I didn't get it because my transaction is pending until now, but I think you give up too soon.
yesterday I saw ethereum price around $420 and today the price going up around $485.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: