Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:17:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are good short time investments in altcoins?  (Read 368 times)
James Messy (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:25:53 AM

What are good short time investments in altcoins?
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:36:53 AM

Just focus on top 20 that you will find some good chance. Some are doing a lot better than others.  Litecoin is performing for better than the others, same with nem. Litecoin is the boss today and maybe for some time to come.
Certainly you need take care with bigboy BTC

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:35:51 AM

It changes all the time and is difficult to predict. Best thing to do is pick a few favourties and try to keep up with the news so you can tell in advance when the price is about to increase - like with yesterday's NEM rise due to WeChat integration. I don't think you'll learn much of use from this forum as by the time someone recommends something it is generally too late.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:44:30 AM

For short period of time you do not need to focus on the top coin in the market because those are coin good to hold for long period of time, good coin for short term is they are having small amount of value which is very actively fluctuates and take that advantage to make good income.

But i suggest that you need to have fund for short term and for long term trading to lessen the risk of your money because you will have an option if you fail in short term you have reserve fund for long term to get back you loose capital.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:46:42 AM

Ethereum.

I am a very bullish on Ethereum and actively try to further promote its success and technology not just because I am an investor in this coin but also because it's technology is far more advanced than any coin out there. Ethereum has a fully working product (smart contracts) which is already being used in ICO's ERC20 tokens or even DAPPS like cryptokitties. Its the second largest cryptocurrency for a reason and its here to stay. Its undervalued right now so buy while you can.
zchprm

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:47:52 AM

BTC and ETH are the best so far right now. Long term and short term, you will earn tons of money from it.

DayXDT

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

HELLO GOD!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:49:29 AM

For short perid of time investments....

I suggest you go for Waves, Ripple, LiteCoin, Stellar.

Why? This altcoins easy to predict and very actively fluctuates.

Remember, Don't greedy!

SAD
Sigmas55

Activity: 658
Merit: 36

Telegram:@sigmas55

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:52:51 AM

top 10 coins are good for 100%, 200% or even 500% growth in a year time, that is not the best investment in my opinion, Crypto witnessed 100 times increase in price of some new coins, if you can manage to foresee a coin that will multiply value 100 - 500 times, that is the jackpot.

P.S. pls tell me when you find that coin Cheesy
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:59:57 AM

In a meaning of a short time I understand investing in new campaigns or ICO's, it's the faster way to earn money then buying tokens, sometimes it can get longer for tokens to grow up, then investing in to ICO because campaign can take 30 days to get all of the investments, and it's a faster then wait for the token grow

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:02:19 PM

Ethereum.
Ripple.
Litecoin.
Dash: Digital+ cash.
NEM.
Ethereum Classic.
Monero.
Zcash.

There are lot's of
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:05:16 PM

If you are big and long term investor then go for eth and btc for sure, if you want passive investments then look out for dividend paying tokens like Tass, Astro, envion etc.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rzluetlhch

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:12:50 PM

Just focus on top 20 that you will find some good chance. Some are doing a lot better than others.  Litecoin is performing for better than the others, same with nem. Litecoin is the boss today and maybe for some time to come.
Certainly you need take care with bigboy BTC
Yes, Bitcoin is definitely the boss. However, I do not think that the price of bitcoin can continue to double because of the difficulty. TOP30 altcoin are worth investing, Litecoin is a good example.

jrrigs

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:14:21 PM

Top 10 in coinmarketcap definitely. But you need to compare the price of these coins against BTC instead of USD. The past 7 days IOTA and NEM are going strong.

* * * Discover the Secret Formula used by billion dollar whales to TRIPLE or even QUADRUPLE profits!! Click HERE to know how. * * *
dealung

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:49:11 PM

Ethereum.
Ripple.
Litecoin.
Dash: Digital+ cash.
NEM.
Ethereum Classic.
Monero.
Zcash.

There are lot's of
I agree with you and this is the top 10 crypto in cmc. some alt is good for short and long term investment.
Buy low, Sell high
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:58:00 PM

NEM and LTC are the good performers of these days. both of them are rising pretty nice and with a lot of potential. LTC also has a big community that each time it goes up in price, the community grows that much bigger with it which makes the price more solid and creates a nice buy support for it.

the bigger altcoins like ETH are so-so in my opinion specially since it has issues these days, many are transferring their coins to dump but they can't. as soon as issues are fixed we may encounter a huge wave of dumps.

Buying the dip...
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:08:26 PM

Yes! Because BTC price now very hight! So you can not to invest with hight profit!
Altcoin in top #50 on coinmarkcap maybe good for invest!
But you need to care full when make a invest!
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:15:19 PM

I agree with the opinion of the person that the rake has to divide his investment portfolio into two. One of which will be for short-term investments, where you will trade on the exchange and monitor 24/7 for the course. And the other is long-term, where you buy 5 coins from the top 10, transferred to cold storage and forget about it for a while!
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:15:25 PM

Yes! Because BTC price now very hight! So you can not to invest with hight profit!
Altcoin in top #50 on coinmarkcap maybe good for invest!
But you need to care full when make a invest!
The altcoins these days is very volatile and I notice okay for short term investments are ltc, eth, waves. Yes okay to check in coinmarketcap the top altcoins to invest. In this case observe the market before investing an altcoins.
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:18:07 PM

In my opinion at this time one should by Etherium(its the only alt that has been holding strong again the rise of bitcoin). Some other choices could be mothership, zrx, waves and storm.

valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:21:47 PM

I think altcoin can also be made a long-term investment but not all altcoin can be for long-term investment, because a lot of current altcoin is a scam in because the developers are just looking for their own benefits, so in choosing altcoin should be more careful
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: