Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:36:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AllahCoin  (Read 8539 times)
ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 07:22:37 PM

lol no thanks, were fine communicating ourselves, its on topic anyways. agreed miffman, whoever created the site is pathetic and is just plain taking the piss, what me and nawazish were saying basically

qiuness

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 07:33:59 PM

i thought i saw them all
ahmed_bodi

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 07:37:33 PM

no theyre not, the majority of muslim scholars say homosexual's should be kept in prison. But no not killed

ahmed_bodi

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 08:02:15 PM

i wouldnt say homosexuality is a good thing no,

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 08:18:58 PM

Someone riding the wave and by copying Vlad2Vlads idea about the religious coins trying to make some money. I guess the dev isn't muslim.
mercSuey

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 08:23:12 PM

Someone riding the wave and by copying Vlad2Vlads idea about the religious coins trying to make some money. I guess the dev isn't muslim.

Then the dev isn't moral.  Muslim Brotherhood support gang rape as a way for men to hold power over women.  Women aren't allowed into Tahrir Square in Cairo, Egypt.  Google it to see recent news on gang rape in Tahrir Square.  It's medieval over there.
Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 09:15:47 PM

I'm aware of the controversy around the Muslim Brotherhood, but that's something the egyptians themselves have to deal with. Now we are talking about this coin and I think this is something this community can and should deal with. I think this coin asking for BCX's attention...  Wink
justabitoftime

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

CoinTropolis

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 09:17:25 PM

... in other news, nerds fight over religious nonsense on yet another unrelated board and resolve zip.

ahmed_bodi

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 09:19:55 PM

you know as a muslim myself i find this thread appauling and will definitly be reporting the op.

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 09:21:25 PM

And?  That justifies imprisonment?  Because your feelings say homosexuality isn't good?  Lets just think about this.

"I don't like gays.  Lets put them in jail."

"Yeah that sounds like a good idea.  I don't like gays either, so lets imprison them."

Which part of this doesn't look like abuse of the legal system?

you know as a muslim myself

Really oh my that's a shocker, I couldn't tell.

ahmed_bodi

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 09:22:51 PM

guys what, he asked for my opinion i gave it, im not imprisoning anyone, And actually im pointing out how this thread and the people here make this forum look. Any of you surprised why crypto's arent exactly going places?

Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 09:26:28 PM

Which legal system you talking about? There are lots of different legal system and in many of them this is not abusing the system but the system itself and most local people agree with it.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 09:29:53 PM

Which legal system you talking about? There are lots of different legal system and in many of them this is not abusing the system but the system itself and most local people agree with it.

Good point.  If the point of a legal system is to uphold law, and there is a law stating "homosexuality is illegal", then it's well within the bounds of that specific legal system to prosecute gays.

But what a sad sight, either way.  A system which enables oppression of any kind.  I suppose saying "homosexuality is not a crime" is pointless to someone who believes it is.

lucasjkr

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 09:39:38 PM

Islam has many organizations, supporting one does not mean it is bad, I don't think there is a one and central organization for Islam.

Do your research dude. Muslim Brotherhood is not a group you want to help support in any way, shape, or form, unless you like civil unrest and the slaughtering of innocents. If you do, then go mine this. Otherwise just shut the fuck up because you have no idea what you are even saying. There's nothing wrong with Islam, but when a group kills women for drinking beer or slaughters innocent men, women, and children hiding behind political agenda, then it's ok to say fuck them and fuck the people that support them

Ummmm, just a year ago, didn't we support the egyptians in overthrowing their dictator who we supported up until then? And when they had free elections we called that a win for democracy. And they elected a representative of the Muslim Brotherhood. Of course now the military has deposed them, but basically, right up to the deposal, we supported and encouraged them every step of the way..

My question in regards to the coin is this: it appears no different at all than Litecoin? Did they just take the litecoin sources and change the name? Or are there any new twists on the cryptocoin concept that have been introduced as well? Just curious?
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 09:55:10 PM

:popcorn:

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
yucca

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2013, 10:26:52 PM

AllahCoin has 10% mining tax, only Allah afficionados will mine it, the tax will prevent "ignition" of the coin.

You've probably not thought it through very logically, being religous and all, but it's an interesting matter...

From wiki article on sexual demograhic of US population:

An extensive study on sexuality in general was conducted in the United States. A significant portion of the study was geared towards homosexuality. The results found that 8.6% of women and 10.1% of men had at one point in their life experienced some form of homosexuality. Of these, 87% of women and 76% of men reported current same-sex attractions, 41% of women and 52% of men had sex with someone of the same gender, and 16% of women and 27% of men identified as

It seems in the US and other countries more men are homesexual than women, the remaining straight men have less breeding competition, and so from a male perspective homesexuality might be considered a good thing. And also a thing that does not become gentically encoded as those that practice it do not breed...

But as hypothesized by Richard Dawkins; there is the "sneaky fucker" role played by many homosexual men, they realise that when they act gay they are allowed to hang around with women, and then they talk there way in to sex.

It's seems a natural occurence in other species too, the cuttlefish for example has many of the smaller males "cross dress" acting, coloring and even retexturing their skin to appear as females, then the big fighting males allow them into the mating frenzy where they become "sneaky fuckers", and so genes that encode such behaviour are passed on. After cuttlefish breed they die, they don't live long.

As for genetic encoding of female homosexuality, it's a long shot but I can imagine that two cavorting females might attract even the prime alpha males in a mating orgy of some species, twos better than one right! I haven't researched or read about this, just thinking aloud.

Moebius327

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 12:26:17 AM

guys what, he asked for my opinion i gave it, im not imprisoning anyone, And actually im pointing out how this thread and the people here make this forum look. Any of you surprised why crypto's arent exactly going places?

You agree with the law that says homosexuals must be thrown in jail. Your religion imposes this law. Therefore your religion is oppressive and harmful to homosexuals at the very least, no?

Someone should make HomoCoin for all the gay people.
ahmed_bodi

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 12:57:15 AM

i can agree with that yes, because being gay imo is not natural and no one can argue that it doesnt bring around diseases

emerefer

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 01:15:05 AM

i can agree with that yes, because being gay imo is not natural and no one can argue that it doesnt bring around diseases

Dumbest thing ive read in this forum in a long time
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 01:19:00 AM

Yes, one can argue that it doesn't bring around diseases. Fuck it, you know what? I'm not even gonna argue with you. You just made shit personal. You agree with locking people up because of the way they are. That makes you a scumbag. That makes you just as bad as the jihadists who go around killing people for believing in another god, or being gay, or fuck, being women and wanting rights. You would throw me in jail and you don't even fucking know me, for a crime that has no victim. You're beyond being reasoned with, so I'mma end this shit with a fuck you and have a nice day.

+1

How do you define "natural?"

Many, many animals (mammals, Araneids, etc.) display homosexual behavior.

Yes, most of them are attracted to the opposite sex, but homosexuality is there nonetheless.

And what "disease" does it bring around?

Will your kid one day say to you, after meeting a gay person, "daddy, I want to be gay when I grow up!"

Get real.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print