Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:44:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN or ETHEREUM?  (Read 3462 times)
Vovan777

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:39:44 PM

Anyone think it still has good potential to rise a lot?
I would diversify and buy BTC and ETH.

BTC is a very good one and ETH has potential, too. Use case is still very high and will rise more, so price will also rise more. It depens on implemention.
I think that all the same it is better to invest in altcoins than in Bitcoin! they grow much faster and give more profit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:22:43 PM

I like both coins and if I have more money I would buy bitcoin of course. But for now I make my investments to ethereum and hope it will raise like bitcoin in the future!

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
ay.postnov

Activity: 210

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:28:06 PM

Bitcoin of course! I don't know how much time ethereum will need for making such great raise of it's price like bitcoin! Don't waste your time and if you have money buy it!

gatilocoin

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:48:04 PM

just think about a loss value: btc – 3 times, eth – 7 times. let's suppose everything top is gonna reach its ATH values again – so, what do u choose then?
[/quote]

Thanks for the addition, my logic is exactly like! BTC antiques, ETH develops as artificial intelligence.

But the main thing is to be cold and in time to sell and buy!
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:34:36 PM

Bitcoin of course! I don't know how much time ethereum will need for making such great raise of it's price like bitcoin! Don't waste your time and if you have money buy it!

eth has fallen more, so it's gonna rise higher. this judgment is based on general reflections, but it will come true.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 08:58:43 PM

eth has fallen more, so it's gonna rise higher. this judgment is based on general reflections, but it will come true.
Of course, if you consider the possibility of raising the price of Bitcoin, then today the investment in this coin is very attractive. But from an economic point of view, still ethereum is a more promising coin in the future.
whitemigos

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:03:28 AM

Do you choose long-term or short-term investment? If you choose long term, I advise you to hold BTC. If you invest in short term you can think of holding ETH. However, you should only sell BTC and invest in ETH when you are sure that short-term investment with ETH will be profitable
Mahes4

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:33:59 AM

both have good potential, but if you wanna earn more profit ofc you should buy ethereum because on lower price than bitcoin
so it gives high risk high return. dont forget to buy on the dips

Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:05:16 AM

To get big profits, ethereum is better than bitcoin, this is because the number of ethereum users continues to increase and the number of ethereum-based smart contracts can make ethereum's price increase fantastic.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

b_economic_d
Copper Member

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:28:07 PM

I think so. Many people are interested in this cryptocurrency, thereby increasing its trading volume and increasing its liquidity compared to other less popular currencies.
1DC

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:18:58 PM

Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

I still prefer bitcoin than ethereum because bitcoin has still a good potential after all even though the market seems to fall but bitcoin is still standing and pumping and for me that's a good sign. 
h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:20:38 PM

Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

Im more into ethereum than in bitcoin because right now bitcoin is so expensive so it's not easily to invest with it not like ethereum it's price is affordable especially right now when the market is falling. 
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:25:13 PM

Hi,

Both bitcoin and ethereum is good to invest it depends on us what is affordable for us but even bitcoin is higher than ethereum it comes to the price ethereum is also proven investment too because ethereum will give us too a good profit.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:17:06 AM

Hi,

buy two of them  50-50

they are promising. they will raise good. and they are safe.

Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:39:25 AM

Hi,

You can still buy it, but you will get lower amount then before, i would recommend you to look at different altcoins if you are intrested in something different, look at top 25 altcoins and chose which one in your mind have better techonology and composition, I think it can be neo, monero, iota, ripple, eth

i got 1000x stellar lumens (XLM) it looks to have good potential and really cheap currently
also looking into IOTA and EOS which still are fairly cheap but look promising

in my opinion there are still many coins that have the potential to grow like Ethereum, Riplle, Litecoin, NEO, IOTA, because what I saw above coins almost lost its interest because it decreased drastically even now the altcoin prices have all decreased and have not returned

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:32:46 AM

For me, there are two important coins: bitcoin and ethereum.
For me, Bitcoin and Ethereum have great potential for growth. Each of them has its own name. Under Bitcoin, a whole infrastructure has been created - now it accepts many shops for payment, and Ethereum has enormous platform capabilities, which is more than just a digital coin.

To get big profits then buy ethereum is better and more promising thann bitcoin, I am sure that etheruem is soon out of the negative trend and certainly will make ethereum prices skyrocket, while bitcoin feels difficult to rise.
desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:40:15 AM

indeed bitcoin is too expensive for small investors, it's better for small investors to choose Altcoin to buy assets, because altcoin is very affordable.
like eth is still very cheap right now, and surely eth will succeed again

CLEVER BOUNTY
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:22:13 AM

For now I will make bitcoin the main asset, about 35% of my crypto assets are bitcoin, then ethereum is around 25% and the rest is 10 altcoins, when the market is dropping like now, bitcoin is the best solution because it is safer than Altcoins include ethereum.
desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:31:10 AM

For now I will make bitcoin the main asset, about 35% of my crypto assets are bitcoin, then ethereum is around 25% and the rest is 10 altcoins, when the market is dropping like now, bitcoin is the best solution because it is safer than Altcoins include ethereum.
you really are right, these two coins are very safe to be stored in the long run.
because of its nearly stable movement compared to other altcoins, which dropped very quickly and sharply

CLEVER BOUNTY
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:45:32 PM

Both the coins are great at their own levels. Bitcoin is considered as the brand name for cryptocurrencies and has a first mover advantage. The coin is the most accepted crypto in the financial market and is no longer considered under a financial bubble.
Ethereum is the most potential alt coin and has one of the best development teams behind it. It is highly flexible, versatile and has a better blockchain. The coin has been incorporated by big finan institutions like Microsoft, Intel and shows great future prospects.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: