Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:57:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HitBTC scam!  (Read 24650 times)
shitcoinoffering

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 02:29:12 PM

Blocked for no reason account.
Currency transactions are not available for any coin. I can't take a single coin.
The total amount of 7000$

No unusual activity, normal day trading, deposits and withdrawals,Sent documents to confirm identity
[HitBTC] #406437

I will write in this topic every day about how things are going. If the exchange is fraudulent as everyone writes it will be seen. The first day passed

Try to send emails them...
And take a look at our review -> https://shitcoinoffering.com/hitbtc-exchange-mcafee-tolls/

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 05:23:47 PM

Currency transactions are not available for any coin. I can't take a single coin.

No unusual activity, normal day trading, deposits and withdrawals,Sent documents to confirm identity
[HitBTC] #406437

I will write in this topic every day about how things are going. If the exchange is fraudulent as everyone writes it will be seen. The first day passed

Visited the site but has syntax coding issues, most likely HTML related.
boltalka

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:18:11 PM

[HitBTC] #406437

Visited the site but has syntax coding issues, most likely HTML related.
I was blocked for no reason.I was told to send the documents, I sent them and waiting for a response for 10 hours, every day I will write about the results
boltalka

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:37:03 AM

[HitBTC] #406437

The second day passed, the support is silent
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:23:22 AM

HITBTC is scam!!!
For a whole month they have been asking for what cannot be confirmed in my country, and have been holding my money since December 20th. This is the worst exchange of all, do not place your deposits there, if you do not want to lose them. For me personally, this exchange does not want to return 0.8 btk. I sent them all the documents for verification, all confirming screenshots and so on. They are still asking me for some documents certified by the seal of a lawyer or someone else. In general, this exchange is just a scam.

I don't know your case, but when Chinese exchanges require documents that should not be necessary or are not available to your country, some times it's tempting to exercise your Photoshop skillz.
I'm not suggesting you to forge whatever they require though, this could make things even worse for you, especially if you have already submitted your real data.

My only advice is to just avoid Chinese exchanges, they can do whatever they want and you can't reach them legally.
basicnecromancycr

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 06:03:28 PM

I know the original name of this exchange. So, I never got involved.
boltalka

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:02:06 PM

[HitBTC] #406437

Answered the letter, the first two documents approved. ask for a notarized receipt.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:58:58 PM

Thank you for this information. I will tell to my friends do not trust to this ICO. Thank you for researching!
It's not about ICO bro ...
why don't you read it at the beginning. it's about exchanging HITBTC, it looks like you are lazy to read. I'm surprised there are still people like you. Grin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 06:32:00 PM

Thank you for this information. I will tell to my friends do not trust to this ICO. Thank you for researching!
It's not about ICO bro ...
why don't you read it at the beginning. it's about exchanging HITBTC, it looks like you are lazy to read. I'm surprised there are still people like you. Grin

READ?

There's no money in reading. The money's in posting in satisfying sig campaign requirements, with the added bonus of periodically garnering Merits.
boltalka

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:56:18 PM

[HitBTC] #406437

Answered the letter, the first two documents approved. ask for a notarized receipt.
Sent them a receipt.
cruso

Activity: 109
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:06:07 AM

I know the original name of this exchange. So, I never got involved.

Pray tell us.
boltalka

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:52:06 AM

[HitBTC] #406437

Sent them a receipt.
Approved the receipt. Requested evidence of the origin of the funds. Sent them evidence.
shitcoinoffering

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 12:14:07 PM

[HitBTC] #406437

Sent them a receipt.
Approved the receipt. Requested evidence of the origin of the funds. Sent them evidence.

Actually, crypto exchanges do not usually request evidence of the origin of the funds... It looks like they wanted to reject your withdrawal and make you guilty  Undecided

boltalka

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 12:43:03 PM

[HitBTC] #406437

Sent them a receipt.
Evidence of the origin of the funds was rejected. Ask for screenshots of the entire history of the purchase transaction on the exchanges, all purchase orders, all conclusions and inputs . Require proof of purchase on ico.  I have a history of trading and shopping on ico for 3 years. Today 4 hours was doing the screenshots of all transactions , collected everything possible and sent them again.
shitcoinoffering

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 01:51:46 PM

[HitBTC] #406437

Sent them a receipt.
Evidence of the origin of the funds was rejected. Ask for screenshots of the entire history of the purchase transaction on the exchanges, all purchase orders, all conclusions and inputs . Require proof of purchase on ico.  I have a history of trading and shopping on ico for 3 years. Today 4 hours was doing the screenshots of all transactions , collected everything possible and sent them again.

Do you have any documents from your bank or workplace ?

boltalka

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 02:14:38 PM

[HitBTC] #406437

Sent them a receipt.

Do you have any documents from your bank or workplace ?
I sent them everything they demanded.
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:22:39 PM

AAAAAaaand it's weekend! Time out, everyone's going home. Oh and we'll keep your money for the time being because we didn't have time to check the unnecessary papers you sent us.
Thanks for doing business with us!

-The HitBTC team

Or did they not even reply at all today?
boltalka

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 02:07:29 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2019, 02:40:05 PM by boltalka

[HitBTC] #406437

Sent them a receipt.
Evidence of the origin of the funds was rejected. Ask for screenshots of the entire history of the purchase transaction on the exchanges, all purchase orders, all conclusions and inputs . Require proof of purchase on ico.  I have a history of trading and shopping on ico for 3 years. Today 4 hours was doing the screenshots of all transactions , collected everything possible and sent them again.
Refused with screenshots. Said need format jpg . Spent another 3 hours to make pictures in this format . Send them.
shitcoinoffering

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 02:20:43 PM

You better share your messages from HitBTC here to make it publicly. They should react here and force your withdrawal

boltalka

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 02:49:15 PM

You better share your messages from HitBTC here to make it publicly. They should react here and force your withdrawal
I post all the information on the blocking of the account in four themes
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=378827.1740
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5120187.20
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2707237.160
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: