Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:15:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HitBTC scam!  (Read 24649 times)
blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 02:40:37 PM

***snip***
You are one of the few I trust in this forum.

Oh dear. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the guy you trust so much has been promoting/shilling the Beaxy scam for the last 15 months:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2912122.msg50658809#msg50658809

I hope you didn't trust him enough to invest in it.....

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dilerium90

Activity: 756
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:24:26 PM

I have long been interested in the question: why every time when coin falls or falls, then Hitbtc closes the withdrawal and deposit of funds for this coin. Always some kind of technical service. Indeed, there is a lot of speculation about this exchange. I have not been trading there for a long time.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:30:39 PM

***snip***
You are one of the few I trust in this forum.

Oh dear. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the guy you trust so much has been promoting/shilling the Beaxy scam for the last 15 months:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2912122.msg50658809#msg50658809

I hope you didn't trust him enough to invest in it.....
Well that is an unfortunate development. I do share your grievances as I am equally an investor even though I did not invest in Beaxy. But there are reasons best known to me why I trust him. I hope Hope Beaxy sorts its customers out as the reputation of people are in question now.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
basicnecromancycr

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 06:59:52 AM

Was there any period in which HitBTC was a trustworthy exchange? I don't think so. From the beginning, they were a big scam.
scamonline

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 07:51:55 AM

https://scamonline.net/hitbtc-review
shitcoinoffering

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 03:44:29 PM

Why is it YoBit review?

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
.gustafson

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:48:18 AM

Was there any period in which HitBTC was a trustworthy exchange? I don't think so. From the beginning, they were a big scam.

How is that possible in your opinion? They've been operating for years and still have big volumes and millions of users. If they were scammers, they would've stolen all the money a long time ago.
blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 01:58:29 PM

How is that possible in your opinion? They've been operating for years and still have big volumes and millions of users. If they were scammers, they would've stolen all the money a long time ago.

It's general opinion. They've been operating for years using fake volume for their quickly shrinking user base. They are scammers who have been stealing users funds the entire time & continue to do so.

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 01:29:00 PM

Dude, your copy sucks big time ...

What is ScamOnline …

ScamOnline is a site that reviews companies of fraud and puts you in touch with Mychargeback who is the leader to get your money back from a scam. Scam on internet is a new problem that many people give up when they get scammed while there is now a lot of protection and procedure that can work in your favor, that’s why do everything we can to recover your money

The following is better ...

What is ScamOnline …

ScamOnline is a site that reviews companies of fraud and puts you in touch with Mychargeback who is the leader in getting your money back from a scam. Scam on the Internet is a new problem that many people give up when they get scammed while there are now a lot of protection and procedures that can work in your favor, that’s why we do everything we can to recover your money.

That said, the following gleaned from your website is NOT very assuring as to who you are given that that you're providing a paid recovery service ...

Who is behind ScamOnline?

ScamOnline was created by an independent who is interested in finance. Many of my friends were scammed on internet so I decided to create a website to help people get the most information to get their money back. I also do fraudulent company reviews so that people do not get scammed.

The above was penned by an independent who is interested in playing watchdog for the crypto community since 2011.
.gustafson

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:15:30 PM

It's general opinion. They've been operating for years using fake volume for their quickly shrinking user base. They are scammers who have been stealing users funds the entire time & continue to do so.

My experience is completely different. I don't like its fees for certain currencies, but it's not scam. Nobody stole from me there except those several dollars I paid for withdrawal fees, which I'd prefer not to pay at all.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:17:04 PM

I have used HitBTC in the past and I've never had issues. I stopped using them after reading about people who had to jump through all kinds of hoops to get their money.
VisualizeByte09F9

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:08:16 AM

KYC Locked account?

If you can login and trade

your account can be cashed (btc) out.

Method takes about 50% 0.1BTC minimum account size.

escrow available.

contact me for details https://keybase.io/victorbytes09f9
onecall123

Activity: 2044
Merit: 323

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 02:43:32 PM

I have used HitBTC in the past and I've never had issues. I stopped using them after reading about people who had to jump through all kinds of hoops to get their money.
Indeed, you made a decent move!  You were fortunate that you have never had any issues. I would stay away from HitBTC. I've had several issues in the course of recent years. At that point I began understanding individuals feedback before joining.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 03:37:12 PM

Indeed, you made a decent move!  You were fortunate that you have never had any issues. I would stay away from HitBTC. I've had several issues in the course of recent years. At that point I began understanding individuals feedback before joining.
What are several issues you had? I've used hitbtc for more than a year, deposit my token on there and leave it for some months, cashed out and i've received my withdrawal normally like other exchange. I've nevee had any problem on Hitbtc. The only 1 thing i don't like from hitbtc is their withdrawal fee which too high
Infinum

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:40:42 PM

I do have issues with them right now - they hold my funds hostage and blocked my withdrawals without any just reason. It seems they are insolvent and try to steal as much funds from people as possible.

Their trolbox is also hostile to any questions regarding solvency and withdrawals, so it further confirms to me that there's something shady going on on HitBTC.
fratoshi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 08:30:24 PM

I have used HITBTC without a problem, i usually trade shitcoin for BTC or DOGE and most of the time withdraw DOGE without problem and i never had a problem, never ever had more than 100$ on the exchange.
Infinum

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 09:04:27 PM

I have used HITBTC without a problem, i usually trade shitcoin for BTC or DOGE and most of the time withdraw DOGE without problem and i never had a problem, never ever had more than 100$ on the exchange.

$100 is hardly any money, be it in crypto or real world grocery shopping so this isn't indicative of anything. If I cannot withdraw an amount which is below their own limit for unverified users i.e. 1 BTC / day, then they are insolvent and/or a SCAM. Either way nobody who values their money should deposit anything on their platform. There are a lot of other more reputable venues to trade on.
jamesbross

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 03:11:23 PM

I do have issues with them right now - they hold my funds hostage and blocked my withdrawals without any just reason. It seems they are insolvent and try to steal as much funds from people as possible.

Their trolbox is also hostile to any questions regarding solvency and withdrawals, so it further confirms to me that there's something shady going on on HitBTC.

I have the same problem which was happened a few hours ago.

Does anyone have experience for this site (they have pay add on google on 1st search):

https://www.payback-ltd.com/chargeback-brands-alt

leech.

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:26:51 AM

$100 is hardly any money, be it in crypto or real world grocery shopping so this isn't indicative of anything. If I cannot withdraw an amount which is below their own limit for unverified users i.e. 1 BTC / day, then they are insolvent and/or a SCAM. Either way nobody who values their money should deposit anything on their platform. There are a lot of other more reputable venues to trade on.

Until there is no evidence or at least a convincing investigation, it's all just bla bla bla. I use this exchange, I trade, I withdraw, etc. I've come through KYC once, that wasn't a trouble. I think some people tend to panic when something goes not the way they were planning. That's not the right reason to dismiss the entire platform.
leech.

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:44:41 AM

I have the same problem which was happened a few hours ago.

Does anyone have experience for this site (they have pay add on google on 1st search):

https://www.payback-ltd.com/chargeback-brands-alt

Contact the support, complete KYC, and the problem will vanish. That's what I did in my time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: