Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:21:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YOU ARE ALL STUPID - SELL NOW  (Read 2427 times)
superdave17 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:37:00 PM

Told you so.  It will go lower, just wait.

Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:53:46 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2018, 02:24:41 AM by bitcoin31

Don't sell. Because you lose a chance to get your money back. Maybe they are not stupid because they don't want to lose more so that is why they sell their coins because they are scared and other reason.  But maybe they have reason why they sell other is to buy more cheap coins.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:18:52 AM

These are the same experts that have predicting the end of bitcoin for the last 5 years. Every time there is a significant dip these big boys of the financial industry say 'I told you so'. Then of course bitcoin rises again and the cycle continues

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 12:30:36 AM

Looks like again a FUD starting against bitcoin and maybe there are still some people who are afraid and will sell their bitcoin. The old users or new users who know how bitcoin works will not sell now and will hold for a long long time.
tarukam
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:15:10 AM

haha I don't know what they think of selling when the red market, I think they will lose and run out of money. be patient if you want to succeed and make a profit don't panic when you see the red market, it's better to close the market and forget about it

Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3425
Merit: 4344

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:46:15 AM

I don't sell, i buy every month. 

Everybody needs to buy Tongue
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:04:48 AM

im glad that im not stupid because i sell even if the market is in bad mood though im only doing it for a reason .  the real stupid is that selling your coins now for nothing  .   

hodlers are stupid if they only hodl and hodl  for a long time  . they cant sell because they miss the best oppurtunity and now they are waiting again for the next possible pump  .
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:02:19 PM

I don't understand why topics like these are not locked by the admins already. I mean I can understand someone thinking price will drop, there are many topics about how bitcoin is going to 2300 or something and that is fine, you can guess that price will fall, if you guessed that price will fall for the past one year you would always been right as well so I am fine with people thinking bitcoin going lower and lower because that is a possibility.

Moreover, calling everyone stupid and ordering them to sell right now is not acceptable, I know its troll and all but if you let these type of posts alive than you will eventually let all the crazy come in here and write whatever they want which is not something we want because at that point bitcointalk will turn into a chaotic platform of trolls.
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:31:58 PM

I don't understand why topics like these are not locked by the admins already. I mean I can understand someone thinking price will drop, there are many topics about how bitcoin is going to 2300 or something and that is fine, you can guess that price will fall, if you guessed that price will fall for the past one year you would always been right as well so I am fine with people thinking bitcoin going lower and lower because that is a possibility.

Moreover, calling everyone stupid and ordering them to sell right now is not acceptable, I know its troll and all but if you let these type of posts alive than you will eventually let all the crazy come in here and write whatever they want which is not something we want because at that point bitcointalk will turn into a chaotic platform of trolls.

Well... someone, who bought bitcoin in december 2017 was actually stupid blind sheep. It was rude to say that but it was true. I know because I bought bitcoin in december 2017 SmileySmiley

I was too hyped and excited to have it. It was ment to be quick lambo Smiley. Hopefully i bought only small portion of what i was willing to buy and i was buing constantly at 14k, 10k, 6k, 6k, 3,2k, 3,2k and my average buy is around 5,5k. I would be still on loss if i wasn't daytrading all days multiplying my bitcoin amount.

Nice to read this topic in perspective on 1 full year. It would be also nice to read this topic in perspective on 5 full years with bitcoin around 1 mil $ (if so :p )
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:25:55 PM

I don't sell, i buy every month. 

Everybody needs to buy Tongue

If people have to make money they have to buy on dips and not sell .If people like OP sell it and market recovers which it will be then it is better to hold it rather than selling it so that you can make good money in the investment done .
Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 04:43:07 PM

if there are people who sell at a price now I think they are daily trading players who take their profits 1-2% is a good advantage for daily trading

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
WinslowIII

Activity: 308
Merit: 35

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:56:16 PM

Selling now is risky, selling when the op made the first post a year ago was the right move, obviously. Too bad I didn't take the advice of fudsters then, instead of hodling like a f'g moron.  Roll Eyes
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12034

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:04:01 PM

Meh

Earn a HAT and go all in on that BTC thing Roll Eyes

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:51:27 AM

someone should remember this topic when bitcoin reaches 20k lol
Sometimes it is interesting to see the old topics who and how predicted at the price of cryptocurrency and how well these predictions justified themselves. Yes, we have to admit that these both forecasts - that Bitcoin will rise in price to $ 20,000 and that it is necessary to sell our cryptocurrency, because there will be a sharp drop in price, turned out to be true. And the majority did not agree that bitcoin could soon fall in price. I hope they are smarter now. We all learn from our mistakes. This is a good lesson and a clear example of the fact that Bitcoin is unlikely to ever be able to rise by more than 50,000 dollars.

hermankoles

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:06:27 AM

buying and selling activities in the crypto market must remain because with this crypto lives and grows in value, but if you force to sell in such a tone, I can only smile, maybe when I sell you will buy more to enrich yourself in the future. we all know crypto and the technology needed in the future

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:42:24 AM

im glad that im not stupid because i sell even if the market is in bad mood though im only doing it for a reason .  the real stupid is that selling your coins now for nothing  .   

hodlers are stupid if they only hodl and hodl  for a long time  . they cant sell because they miss the best oppurtunity and now they are waiting again for the next possible pump  .
stupid or not, it's not a problem selling fast or not. I don't feel that those who hold up until now are stupid people. they could sell the assets they have, but there might be a reason for that. well, if you talk about profit, of course it depends on how you look at it.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:46:25 AM

Good God, I've had enough. You will all lose your shirts when bitcoin hits the markets. You are not smarter than the big boys that run the financial industry.

SELL NOW YOU BLIND SHEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this is a form of depression or maybe he deliberately leads to fud. we all know what happened and this is a risk that we have to face every time, but bitcoin doesn't end here. because in the year ahead, bitcoin will grow higher than before.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 06:26:10 PM

Good God, I've had enough. You will all lose your shirts when bitcoin hits the markets. You are not smarter than the big boys that run the financial industry.

No one is preventing you from selling but if you want to, do not spread those blatant excuses to a big forum like this. Newbies are reading, already existing members are also learning for better experience. Why do you just make such a statement when you do not even have a good reason why people should sell their coins?
I will take you as a fudder paid just 1$ to make shit posts here.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:27:20 PM

Yes you're correct thus time is the perfect time to sell all your bitcoin because of its price now. We can never predict what would happen next about the price of bitcoin. So just to have a big profit then sell now.
First, I came to invest only to get profit. I am not hypocritical because I have suffered a huge loss during 2018. Also, I will get the crazy title when selling investments that I have now. Second, as long as the risks we will always face when deciding to invest, wherever the investment is, an investor will be faced with several risks. Third, don't focus too much on the bull run, cryptocurrency is not as sophisticated as you would expect, need a process maybe a few months until the cryptocurrency market is flooded with purchases.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:02:21 PM

Yes you're correct thus time is the perfect time to sell all your bitcoin because of its price now. We can never predict what would happen next about the price of bitcoin. So just to have a big profit then sell now.
First, I came to invest only to get profit. I am not hypocritical because I have suffered a huge loss during 2018. Also, I will get the crazy title when selling investments that I have now. Second, as long as the risks we will always face when deciding to invest, wherever the investment is, an investor will be faced with several risks. Third, don't focus too much on the bull run, cryptocurrency is not as sophisticated as you would expect, need a process maybe a few months until the cryptocurrency market is flooded with purchases.
When someone try to seel their coin they are not going to make any profits since it is reached the bottom line of this year so it is good to hold the coins until the prices gets recovery.It make sense tho if someone want to save 15% of their remaining capital if they invested at 2017 peak but I won't do it because I am ready to lose that remaining capital then only I can make something from it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀