Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:00:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY!!  (Read 2908 times)
Sccit (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:12:51 AM

everyone is panicking because it’s hitting Wall Street tomorrow ..... fact of the matter is, price will still reach 25k range by January since Bitcoin will remain a growing commodity.. and once big investors start pumping huge money into it, the takeoff is inevitable. Buy now or you’ll soon regret it.. all these talks of a crash by people who missed the boat is striking lots of fear in people, but it’s fear that’s not rooted in reality.

Don’t say i didn’t warn you folks.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AboeHoeraira

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:16:26 AM

Yep, a low prize (compared to recent days) + many new investors = guaranteed to increase the prize beyond anything it was before. 20k within 2 weeks i guess
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:17:48 AM

Price should definitely increase from here, I don't see how it won't hit 20K after next weeks CME add on.

Campaign Manager (2018)
Re3urst

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:19:37 AM

everyone is panicking because it’s hitting Wall Street tomorrow ..... fact of the matter is, price will still reach 25k range by January since Bitcoin will remain a growing commodity.. and once big investors start pumping huge money into it, the takeoff is inevitable. Buy now or you’ll soon regret it.. all these talks of a crash by people who missed the boat is striking lots of fear in people, but it’s fear that’s not rooted in reality.

You have no idea if BTC will go to $25K in January, or ever. Stop talking nonsense.

I just cashed out all my initial capital, and now just playing with house money. I won't be a buyer ever unless BTC drops below $10K.
Sccit (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:22:28 AM

You have no idea if BTC will go to $25K in January, or ever. Stop talking nonsense.

I just cashed out all my initial capital, and now just playing with house money. I won't be a buyer ever unless BTC drops below $10K.

so you really think bitcoin was at its strongest 2 days ago?? haha you think it’s reached its full poential?? this literally defies common sense. this is like june when the price dipped to 1,800 before doubling and hitting 3,600 a couple weeks later. mark my words and don’t be sorry.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:22:42 AM

You pay fiat for bitcoin? Sucker. I just earn mine. Muahahah.

I've been running on solely profit for years. Best investment I ever made lol. I'm up infinite % as I've already cashed out so much more than I ever put in. My investment is negative if anything.

Dip? Might as well buy some more. 30-50% dip? Hell yeah I'm buying a ton more.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:24:11 AM

We don't know if everyone is really at panic mode and selling this stash. Maybe they just want to cash it out or someone from behind is trying to manipulate the price before bitcoin hitting Wall Street tomorrow. They just want to play it safe for now and observe what happen if bitcoin future contracts started its offering tomorrow. It can go either way, no one knows for sure. So as for the price skyrocketing, I hope so, I remain bullish however we can't really predict the future. The only choice is just to hold right now. No need to panic and dump your coins. Its doesn't make sense to sell it at this current price.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Sccit (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:27:28 AM

We don't know if everyone is really at panic mode and selling this stash. Maybe they just want to cash it out or someone from behind is trying to manipulate the price before bitcoin hitting Wall Street tomorrow. They just want to play it safe for now and observe what happen if bitcoin future contracts started its offering tomorrow. It can go either way, no one knows for sure. So as for the price skyrocketing, I hope so, I remain bullish however we can't really predict the future. The only choice is just to hold right now. No need to panic and dump your coins. Its doesn't make sense to sell it at this current price.

there are going to be so many wealthy folks entering the game tomorrow .. watch
Sccit (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:37:33 AM

LOL THESE PANICK SELLS ARE A GOLDMINE!
BTCYogi

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:39:07 AM

Yeah !! its the basics of trading buy low! hold your breathe! sell high!!
BTCBTCBTC
Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:40:59 AM

Yes I really believed that now is the exact time to buy bitcoin while you can still afford to buy it because if the big investors will put all their money on bitcoin then I'm sure we will find it very expensive for us to buy bitcoin.
Sccit (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:41:24 AM

Yeah !! its the basics of trading buy low! hold your breathe! sell high!!
BTCBTCBTC

yup .. what’s happening right now is equivalent to everyone who sold their coins in june when it fell from 3,000 to 1,800
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:50:55 AM

I think bitcoin will not reach 25k in January, But in you topic's title NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY, yuph. This is a good opportunity to buy bitcoins because we all expect that its price will rise in 2018. Buy bitcoins now+ sell bitcoins in 2018= Return on Investment.

404 Not Found
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:55:25 AM

i do not think so, In December I think many people want to take the fiat rather than buy Bitcoin and it is seen from the movement of Cryptocurrency that experienced Falling down. People want to celebrate Christmas this month, I think in January 2018 Bitcoin will be pump

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
wenas

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:55:35 AM

I think too that it's absolutely the right time to buy BTC now. I bought myself some minutes ago!
wilhb81

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:57:02 AM

LOL THESE PANICK SELLS ARE A GOLDMINE!

Welcome to the "Trading" world - when "Crisis is a chance" for those who bold to take the risk here lol Actually, I was hoping for the Bitcoin to drop down below $14K, when it reached $18K (it seems like my dream came true  Grin)

I hopped into the Bitcoin's bandwagon again - just hold on tight and have a rapid ride soon...

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
Chamberskob

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:02:44 AM

Trade the volatility people, BTC futures is only a good thing. Buy the dips, be patient and accumulate, its not rocket science. Good luck to all holders. Grin Grin

Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:05:10 AM

I agree with you. The market price of Bitcoin is continuously increasing and surely, it wikl be a total advantage of holding and investing at this point to earn huge profit in the future since it is expected based on the market statistics of Bitcoin that its price in the market will be higher than now.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
satishmoun

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:14:47 AM

Hold your btc and buy more if you want cause its gonna rise.
maydna

Activity: 2898
Merit: 556

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:24:59 AM

yes now the market is down too deep and many people panic with this. I see red line candle in every market and the price move so fast to go down. I hope this conditions will not take too long so the price will bounce up again. I think if we still have money, we can prepare to buy bitcoin but as usual, we need to determine how far the price will go down and this is our opportunity.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: