Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:57:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY!!  (Read 2908 times)
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:06:42 PM

I believe that the right time to buy is during the low price status i think price of bitcoin today is really high and its continue rising as what everyone expected i think it is really risky to buy bitcoin today becahse anytime it can really go down or maybe drop into the verry low price .Maybe we should make some update on its price around and make a lot of monitoring.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
takira

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:12:11 PM

Oh God. I want to buy Bitcoin when it will be low, but it always high and grow  Undecided Where is my 2013 year? Cheesy

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
BagHolder010

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:20:38 PM

Man this seems like a huge advice Grin. Anyways.. When it comes to Bitcoin i think it's always convenient to buy more if you have enough money to pay for.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
slow_loris

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:25:48 PM

Buy & Holdle  Roll Eyes
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:39:39 PM

From my experience about bitcoin it's not too late to buy bitcoin there is an time to buy bitcoin now because the price of bitcoin is now a days fluctuate very rapidly it may be increase or decrease but in the future the price of bitcoin is surely increase so it is good time to buy the bitcoin when the price of bitcoin goes down and earn more the profit from the bitcoin in the future when the price of bitcoin reaches to maximum by selling it.
Halcyon Days

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:49:50 PM

The introduction of BTC futures will be interesting. However, as you might know, buying futures are not the same thing as buying bitcoins. It is just an indirect bettting for an uptrend (long) or downtrend (short) of BTC. Interestingly, for the gold market, the future market is 10x as big as the true gold market. Similar things can happen with BTC.

Still, one has to be careful, as banks might be able to manipulate the price and they will also try to make money, when the price is going down.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
mistletoe

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:52:11 PM

I always check btc price from time to time i jumped out yesrday when the price dropped to 13.1k i rushed to buy btc and now its a waiting game for me Cheesy

mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:56:03 PM

yes its a right time to buy bitcoin.
buy and hold if you can .bitcoin future bright.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:00:31 PM

From my experience about bitcoin it's not too late to buy bitcoin there is an time to buy bitcoin now because the price of bitcoin is now a days fluctuate very rapidly it may be increase or decrease but in the future the price of bitcoin is surely increase so it is good time to buy the bitcoin when the price of bitcoin goes down and earn more the profit from the bitcoin in the future when the price of bitcoin reaches to maximum by selling it.
Everything is completely upon the perspective of the user, because some people on looking at the price itself find this to be late to make themselves active. With bitcoin, we are to travel for a long and the same is not possible with altcoins or something else. Growth along with fluctuations takes place. It's our responsibility to be active and make the right buying and selling to get some profit periodically.
PatronRH

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:01:02 PM

It is clear that bitcoin is in a correction nowadays but this does not imply that it is wrong to buy bitcoins, because the price is still high (1 BTC = 15 000 dollar), and no one can estimate how much this correction will last, as a result nobody can say you must hold or buy it. As a result, everything remains in the probability and the predictions, because the variation of the bitcoin's value are purely random behavior and not determinist.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:02:49 PM

Now the price is more volatile. It decreased a little bit recently and started to go up again since a while, so I think we need to wait a bit more before buying, because the price could decreasing more. But if you want holding for years you can buy now since the price will increase surely.
Freddyclose

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:02:57 PM

there will surely be a better entry point in January / February I think
CryptoBitCoins

Activity: 644
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:28:41 PM

I'll listen to the author and throw some of my savings into bitcoin, I hope this will be positive for my wallet. I will be very active in monitoring the crypto currency market, because when you invest money earned in blood and then it's very difficult to part with them.
scottykarate

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:53:10 PM

The introduction of BTC futures will be interesting. However, as you might know, buying futures are not the same thing as buying bitcoins. It is just an indirect bettting for an uptrend (long) or downtrend (short) of BTC. Interestingly, for the gold market, the future market is 10x as big as the true gold market. Similar things can happen with BTC.

Still, one has to be careful, as banks might be able to manipulate the price and they will also try to make money, when the price is going down.

This x1000. I think the banks have been playing already and seeing how they can manipulate things both directions. The future trading itself being cash settled probably won't do much on it's own. The banks and whales are having a heyday already and more will join in once they realize how easy moving this market seems to be without oversight.

It's a new playground for the bold.
Sccit (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:01:54 PM

just fell back to 14,700 range .... another opportunity. don’t miss this one.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:22:09 PM

when the bitcoin price drops I think it's time to buy a bitcoin to hold it, because it's time to increase its price for sure you'll earn a big deal and I think that when you buy a bitcoin it should be at a low price To be sure that you will not suffer from it when you hold it and earn a profit later.

Bitcoin price now in dumps but we can't predict by how much it will decrease to buy bitcoin. It seems that it only dump a little bit then pumps again. Every time is good time to buy bitcoin but properly analyze what will happen when already buy and hold until finding out that already gain huge profit from it. Everything is so risky to take but you can't find out when you don't try if it will success or fail.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
CryptodexOla

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 10:28:40 PM

Sounds like a plan... It took a steep fall before it hit 17k earlier I won't be surprised if it does 25k January.. I am def in ate buying ... Thanks for the incite
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:29:59 PM

when the bitcoin price drops I think it's time to buy a bitcoin to hold it, because it's time to increase its price for sure you'll earn a big deal and I think that when you buy a bitcoin it should be at a low price To be sure that you will not suffer from it when you hold it and earn a profit later.

Bitcoin price now in dumps but we can't predict by how much it will decrease to buy bitcoin. It seems that it only dump a little bit then pumps again. Every time is good time to buy bitcoin but properly analyze what will happen when already buy and hold until finding out that already gain huge profit from it. Everything is so risky to take but you can't find out when you don't try if it will success or fail.
I think the momment of buying is really make sense during its low price i believe that if we buy bitcoin on a low price is a great strategy in preparation for the coming high price but if we  are now on status of a high price maybe we are not really advisable to buy such thing because it is really at risk.So then i believe tgat buying and selling bitcoin is really depend on the corresponding price.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:39:06 PM

Sounds like a plan... It took a steep fall before it hit 17k earlier I won't be surprised if it does 25k January.. I am def in ate buying ... Thanks for the incite

Better buy before it shoots up because Bitcoin has been consistent with its astronomical growth after every significant dip in its value. It just makes every sense to buy now since its dipping and will eventually bounce back.
salink

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:41:51 PM

I think the bitcoin will continue to grow but it is also very risky to buy bitcoin at this time. The higher the level of risk, the bigger the profit, when the big city wall is involved in the game, everything can happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: