Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:40:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Petition to get BF Labs Inc. to sue me. Please sign.  (Read 5042 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 01:47:48 AM

The following is not an opinion made by myself. I present it as fact.

BF Labs Inc. (Butterfly Labs) owned my Sonny Vleisides is nothing but a crock and should be avoided at all cost. Anybody who currently has a product on pre-order that's not expected to be shipped any time soon should ask for an immediate refund before they close down shop and the main principals leave the country.

Again, the above I present as fact and not as an opinion.

Anybody who believes that BFL now has the right to sue me, please sign this thread.

If in 10 days from this day I do not receive a letter from their lawyers informing me in no uncertain terms that they are suing my ass, then the above is definitely proven to be fact.

I will not judge a single person who signs this thread. The more signatures the better regardless of how you feel about me.

Thank you, in advance, for participating.
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 02:04:36 AM

It is a fact that Sonny is a crook, he plead guilty to being one.  So BFL cannot sue you for telling the truth.  I think what you need to say is probably:

Butterfly Labs of Leawood KS is a long con scam run by known criminals. 

But even that is not likely to get any response since that is all pretty much factual as well.  In order for them to sue for slander or libel I think you'd actually need to lie.  So I think is is highly unlikely that BFL will sue you over your statement.

(Take this to the legal section?)

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 02:09:12 AM

It is a fact that Sonny is a crook, he plead guilty to being one.  So BFL cannot sue you for telling the truth.  I think what you need to say is probably:

Butterfly Labs of Leawood KS is a long con scam run by known criminals.  

But even that is not likely to get any response since that is all pretty much factual as well.  In order for them to sue for slander or libel I think you'd actually need to lie.  So I think is is highly unlikely that BFL will sue you over your statement.

(Take this to the legal section?)

Why the fuck does this have to be so complicated?

If anybody reading this feels that I should word my statement(s) in a better way to assure that they sue my ass, would you be so kind as to PM me such wording so that I can use it verbatim without revealing the source, of course?
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 02:10:56 AM

Where do I find the latest BFL Drama in a nice concentrated bundle?
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 02:18:30 AM

BF Labs Inc. (Butterfly Labs) owned my Sonny Vleisides is nothing but a crock and should be avoided at all cost. Anybody who currently has a product on pre-order that's not expected to be shipped any time soon should ask for an immediate refund before they close down shop and the main principals leave the country.

Anybody who believes that BFL now has the right to sue me, please sign this thread.

If in 10 days from this day I do not receive a letter from their lawyers informing me in no uncertain terms that they are suing my ass, then the above is definitely proven to be fact.

I will not judge a single person who signs this thread. The more signatures the better regardless of how you feel about me.

I will sign the petition with a blood oath!

Phinnaeus Gage, you scoundrel, you should get sued to high heaven!
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 02:22:07 AM

I doubt that BFL would sue you. If they did, you would get to do "discovery".  Grin

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 02:27:40 AM

Where do I find the latest BFL Drama in a nice concentrated bundle?

The last time they were all bundled up, the mods moved them to all parts of this forum, taking a page from the Tower of Babel story. Albeit tongue-in-cheek, at the time some threads were found in the German section.

I now state as fact and not opinion that BF Labs Inc. will not honor their warranty on any of their products that their clients have been waiting patiently for a year to receive.

Some clients have complained about fires erupting inside their Bitcoin miners and the toxic fumes from the components filled their whole house. Luckily, their baby was at a relative's house otherwise it may have been the first casualty directly resulting from a BFL Bitcoin miner bursting into flames.

No UL testing was ever performed on any of their current line of Bitcoin miners. Same is true for FCC and CE certification.

Again, BFL Bitcoin miners are firetraps and WILL interfere with other RF emitted devices. Anybody owning a Bitcoin Miner is probably unknowingly breaking the law simply by possessing a unit because they falsely assumed that BFL is on the up-and-up which is far from the truth.

If anything I relay in this thread is a falsehood, I should be sued by BF Labs Inc. If I am not, then my statements can be accepted as truths, whereupon I won't feel your pain when BFL skips town taking your hard-earned money with them as Sonny Vleisides has so cleverly done so at least three times in the past. Sonny Vleisides is a thief and will always be one. Every single person still working under Sonny can be consider such as well, for they have been presented with the truth from the get-go, yet refused to distance themselves from him, choosing to embrace him.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 02:30:19 AM

I will sign the petition with a blood oath!

Phinnaeus Gage, you scoundrel, you should get sued to high heaven!

That's the spirit!
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 02:37:36 AM

WTF? So if I make a claim that ICC is intentionally crippling performance on AMD CPUs, and if Intel doesn't sue me in 10 days, then it must be true?

Oh! Justin Bieber is really a girl! If Justin's lawyers don't sue me, it much be true!

Go home.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 02:47:59 AM

WTF? So if I make a claim that ICC is intentionally crippling performance on AMD CPUs, and if Intel doesn't sue me in 10 days, then it must be true?

Oh! Justin Bieber is really a girl! If Justin's lawyers don't sue me, it much be true!

Go home.

Your point it valid! Make it 9 days. Better yet, how many days should I give them?

If I went on record and stated that you killed somebody in the past, how long would it take you to get your lawyer to issue me papers? Or are you the type to just let me spread such vile for years for the entire world to read? Even better yet, what if I said to the world that your a pedophile, committing said act prior to the new laws were put in place were you didn't have to register your address? Would you think about it for the next 10 days if that's the time frame I laid out for you to sue my ass?

BTW, are you on record in stating that I should be sued?
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 09:33:43 AM

Go home.

Your point it valid! Make it 9 days. Better yet, how many days should I give them?

If I went on record and stated that you killed somebody in the past, how long would it take you to get your lawyer to issue me papers? Or are you the type to just let me spread such vile for years for the entire world to read? Even better yet, what if I said to the world that your a pedophile, committing said act prior to the new laws were put in place were you didn't have to register your address? Would you think about it for the next 10 days if that's the time frame I laid out for you to sue my ass?

You i and everybody knows you cant be sued for telling the truth !

..since we have gone there ...josh is a post op woman living inside a now re-adjusted body to suit his inner self !!

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 03:42:04 PM

Go home.

You i and everybody knows you cant be sued for telling the truth !

..since we have gone there ...josh is a post op woman living inside a now re-adjusted body to suit his inner self !!

Given that Josh is Furry, your statement can't be considered a truism as well.

That said, is there ANYTHING that I can pen that would give BFL just cause to sue me? Surely, given my post count, the weight in such penning should be quite damaging to their overall overhead while Sonny's getting head.
btceic

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 04:06:58 PM

This might help: Can't vouch for it though,

http://www.howtogetsued.com/

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
quest

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 05:10:09 PM

Watching this tread.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 05:25:08 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2013, 06:43:07 PM by QuestionAuthority

I support the lawsuit and hope they sue you blue for slandering the fine reputation of the honorable people at Butt Fuck Labs. I hope they use millions of dollars or at least half of the money they scammed from people to teach your ass a lesson.

rolf

Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 06:30:51 PM

ROLF

...rolf?

Viceroy

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 08:22:09 PM

the floor is laughing at you
2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 08:24:45 PM

Yeah, Rolf from the German Forums.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 08:46:00 PM

I hate autocorrect!  Undecided

BTW: You some cold bitches! olo

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 04:35:30 PM

8 more days!
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 11:15:19 PM

Only 7 more days! It's probably safe to assume BFL's lawyers are working on the wording of the lawsuit.
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 11:21:46 PM

Only 7 more days! It's probably safe to assume BFL's lawyers are working on the wording of the lawsuit.

Yes and all ASIC backorders are going to ship in the next 2 weeks (tm)
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 11:22:26 PM

Yeah, I think that's what's going on behind the scenes. lol

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 11:28:09 PM

Do you need a defense accountant?  I know I am not a lawyer, but this case seems so easy that even a lowly accountant should be able to defend you (If it helps I do have dreams of getting my JD one day).  Of course I offer all services pro bono, as I feel that the fine folks getting defended is payment enough from a corrupt company.

I look forward to hearing from you regarding my offer as well as our day in court.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 01:25:30 AM

Do you need a defense accountant?  I know I am not a lawyer, but this case seems so easy that even a lowly accountant should be able to defend you (If it helps I do have dreams of getting my JD one day).  Of course I offer all services pro bono, as I feel that the fine folks getting defended is payment enough from a corrupt company.

I look forward to hearing from you regarding my offer as well as our day in court.

The legal team is already in place: The lawyer has a fool for a client.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 05:48:17 PM

Only 7 days left!
RichG

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 06:58:11 PM

Signed.

LOL
btceic

Activity: 392

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 07:00:49 PM

Their legal team left me a voicemail, they said they will need two weeks to get it done. Smiley

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 07:18:11 PM

Ok I did forget, Sonny, you should totally sue Bruno.

sign
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 12:25:31 AM

Their legal team left me a voicemail, they said they will need two weeks to get it done. Smiley

Any truth to this? I don't want my dick tricked into getting hard.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 06:40:53 AM

Only 6 more days! Happy, happy, joy, joy!
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 04:12:04 PM

Halfway there! Only 5 more days.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 03:51:40 PM

4 More Days! Can't wait to read the letter from BFL's lawyer next week. <easy dick.no need to get hard now>
niko

Activity: 756

There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 04:08:56 PM

Signed.

Also, I am willing to contribute to the legal-defense fund.

They're there, in their room.
Your mining rig is on fire, yet you're very calm.
iANDROID

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Swiss Money all around me!

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 04:16:23 PM

Sign!

Smiley
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 02:06:05 AM

That's the spirit!

Thanks for signing!

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 07:05:58 AM

Only 3 More Days! You guys don't know how hard (pud intended) it is to walk about in public with a woody all day knowing that I'm goin' get served by BFL.
TomUnderSea

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 03:01:30 AM

How dare you say such naughty things about ButtF*ckLabs!!!

You should be sued!

Every little BTC helps.  14P3TfbttSpQ3BxUjwrUrmNU6F4mB9aMS5
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 03:52:01 AM

How dare you say such naughty things about ButtF*ckLabs!!!

You should be sued!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEjfdlJu6lY

darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 03:58:49 AM

This guy definitely needs to be sued.  BFL should break out some more of that preorder money to pay some shyster to do it.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 04:12:51 AM

This guy definitely needs to be sued.  BFL should break out some more of that preorder money to pay some shyster to do it.

Let's hope so! In less than 2 hours, it will only be 2 more days to go. If my dick gets any harder, I'll be able to suck it myself, not that I would... well, not that I would tell anybody if I did, of which I wouldn't, of course.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 05:31:55 AM

Let's hope so! In less than 2 hours, it will only be 2 more days to go. If my dick gets any harder, I'll be able to suck it myself, not that I would... well, not that I would tell anybody if I did, of which I wouldn't, of course.

rofl

danieldaniel

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 10:05:21 AM

I think we'd be the first to know if it ever gets sucked.

Anyways, it'd be easy enough to test for RF interference, right?  I'd lend a radio to someone if they want to test it (or they could lend me their BFL, but nobody would want to stop getting their precious Bitcoins)...

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 03:07:00 PM

Today's the big day. I'm goin' get served! I hope I have to sign for it.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 05:45:21 PM

I'm clearly missing something here... Does anyone care to explain?

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 05:47:45 PM

That would take days.
here for a quick summary.
greyhawk

Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 05:48:22 PM

Today's the big day. I'm goin' get served! I hope I have to sign for it.

Happy Suesday.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 06:49:58 PM

Here's it in a nutshell: I have given BFL every reason in the world to sue my ass. They have threaten to sue other bitcoiners for the same exact thing of which I'm trying to get sue for. If they do not sue me, then all their threats are just that--threats.

Therefore, the other bitcoiners can now move forward with their intended ligation without being concern about being sued for defamation or libel since a judge would now throw out any such attempts due to their inactions toward me.

10 days was plenty of time for their lawyers to throw together a suit toward me, hence now being able to express why I did what I attempted to do with this thread. Any papers served to me after this date would be seen as an attempt to cover their asses since I have laid my cards on the table.

In closing. BF Labs Inc. is nothing but a bunch of crooks of which will soon close up shop and its owners, namely Sonny Vleisides, will leave the country, taking with them millions of dollars.

To this day, Sonny Vleisides is promoting lottery schemes on his webspawner.com site, just like he did back in 1995 when he fired it up from Costa Rica, claiming to be in Missouri at the time.

Sonny Vleisides even ripped off sports betters via various sites long after Laissez Faire City was dissolved, of which millions are still owed to investors.
elux
Legendary

Activity: 1458

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 07:44:14 PM

They will never sue you or anyone for anything.

They will try as hard as they can to stay out of court.

Hopefully, they will fail.

They have defrauded their customers of incredible amounts of money.

Hopefully, they will (in due time) end up
in the next room over from Mr. Trendon Shavers.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 09:38:35 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2013, 02:47:09 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

Hell, put 'em in the same room and let 'em spoon in the sole cot.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 05:49:36 AM

Nothing will ever happen to them just like nothing ever happened to pirate. Because Bitcoin.

darkmule
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 06:38:40 AM

In closing. BF Labs Inc. is nothing but a bunch of crooks of which will soon close up shop and its owners, namely Sonny Vleisides, will leave the country, taking with them millions of dollars.

To this day, Sonny Vleisides is promoting lottery schemes on his webspawner.com site, just like he did back in 1995 when he fired it up from Costa Rica, claiming to be in Missouri at the time.

I disagree.  I think it is far more likely that the failure and convicted felon Sonny Vleisides will go back to prison (where he belongs) than it is likely he will successfully flee the country.  Maybe Josh Zerlan can be his cellmate, and the remaining BFL zealots who expect their unit any day now can chip in to contribute for their buttsex lube.
greyhawk

Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 07:23:46 AM

Nothing will ever happen to them just like nothing ever happened to pirate. Because Bitcoin.

Nice one. Cheesy
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2013, 03:15:25 PM

<in the voice of BFL>

Even though we clearly stated that there will be no refunds, we will honor every single refund request, even if every single person who ordered wants their money returned, until we say no more, that is. To date, only three people have requests refunds of which we promptly honored.

This discussion about us not honoring refunds MUST stop. There is no justifications whatsoever for those who continue to beat this dead horse.

Best regards,

Sonny K.

IMPORTANT UPDATE I

BFL will no longer honor ANY refund request since we now have entered the Full ProductionTM stage of our glorious operation.

Thanks to the equipment we ordered off eBay, as seen in our lobby, not near the production area, we are currently assembling and shipping 300 units a day, and within 90 days all backorders will be shipped thanks to our team of 35 employees.

We will not be suing Bruno because he is a piece of shit, but anybody else who libels us WILL be sued. Honest Abe!

For those on BitcoinTalk still wanting information about our miners being FCC certified, I leave you with the following two words: Monumental Assholes!

We humbling apologize for all the unforeseen delays prior to this date and in the future. Regretfully, because other assholes entered the ASIC-based mining business, the units you will receive from BFL will no longer be profitable. Thus, such is life!

IMPORTANT UPDATE II

Team BFL is one of the top rated Minecraft teams in the world and will be attending the next competition next month. We are seeking donations to pay for our trip. Please email or PM us to get our private Bitcoin address.

IMPORTANT UPDATE III

Indy is growing so fast. I can't wait for her to be a piece of shit just her dad. For those wondering what was her first word--Lottery!
Chronikka

Activity: 658
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 05:13:21 PM

<in the voice of BFL>
IMPORTANT UPDATE II

Team BFL is one of the top rated Minecraft teams in the world and will be attending the next competition next month. We are seeking donations to pay for our trip. Please email or PM us to get our private Bitcoin address.

We already gave them our money so they could mine with our hardware and not ship it (assuming it actually exists), so why not give them more money so they play minecraft too?

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"  -Albert Einstein
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2013, 10:54:37 PM

<in the voice of BFL>
IMPORTANT UPDATE II

We already gave them our money so they could mine with our hardware and not ship it (assuming it actually exists), so why not give them more money so they play minecraft too?

I like how you think!

Day two of not receiving a letter from BFL's lawyer. Suffice to say, anybody who was in the process of suing BFL but changed their mind because they didn't want a countersuit, can now rest assure that that that's a mute issue. Your lawyer will be able to present this thread to any judge, whereupon he/she will throw out such a libel countersuit.

It was because I was approached by three different people siting concerns about sueing BFL and getting countersued that I opted to take it upon myself to try to get sue. As all can clearly see, the thieving bastards thought it wasn't worth their time to sue a piece of shit named Bruno Kucinskas residing at 406 W. Center St. in Sandwich, IL, who just so happens to have a totem pole in his yard depicting an image of Honest Abe.

Now, if you excuse me, I have to some barn wood to clean that I stole last night, coupled with stealing more funds from Bitcoin 100, per jizz-face Josh Zerlan.  Roll Eyes
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 11:58:32 PM

<in the voice of BFL>
IMPORTANT UPDATE II

I like how you think!

Day two of not receiving a letter from BFL's lawyer. Suffice to say, anybody who was in the process of suing BFL but changed their mind because they didn't want a countersuit, can now rest assure that that that's a mute issue. Your lawyer will be able to present this thread to any judge, whereupon he/she will throw out such a libel countersuit.

It was because I was approached by three different people siting concerns about sueing BFL and getting countersued that I opted to take it upon myself to try to get sue. As all can clearly see, the thieving bastards thought it wasn't worth their time to sue a piece of shit named Bruno Kucinskas residing at 406 W. Center St. in Sandwich, IL, who just so happens to have a totem pole in his yard depicting an image of Honest Abe.

Now, if you excuse me, I have to some barn wood to clean that I stole last night, coupled with stealing more funds from Bitcoin 100, per jizz-face Josh Zerlan.  Roll Eyes
Good job!

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

<in the voice of BFL>
IMPORTANT UPDATE II

I like how you think!

Are you saying that asshole accused you of stealing from Bitcoin100? Does the idiot know that all transactions are visible in the blockchain? Hell, you covered donations (out of your own pocket) for deadbeats that pledged funds in the beginning but failed to send the coin. I hope he lips off in person to someone in real life, like he does here, that beats his pussy ass into the ground.

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 01:40:00 AM

<in the voice of BFL>
IMPORTANT UPDATE II

I like how you think!

Now, if you excuse me, I have to some barn wood to clean that I stole last night, coupled with stealing more funds from Bitcoin 100, per jizz-face Josh Zerlan.  Roll Eyes

Are you saying that asshole accused you of stealing from Bitcoin100? Does the idiot know that all transactions are visible in the blockchain? Hell, you covered donations (out of your own pocket) for deadbeats that pledged funds in the beginning but failed to send the coin. I hope he lips off in person to someone in real life, like he does here, that beats his pussy ass into the ground.

Yea! The fuckturd even thinks I have a site on the side collecting funds in the name of Bitcoin 100 and pocketing the money. I challenged him to find such a site and if he does I request that I be permanently banned from BitcoinTalk.

I honestly believe that Josh won't let BFL's lawyer sue me because he would be instructed by his lawyer to not direct any futher conversation toward me, and that would make him sad.

Before I entered on the BFL mining scene, Josh was the big bully sticking it up a myriad of bitcoiners asses. I felt so left out, I wanted some that action to show him how I could be a bigger bully. I don't think he likes it very much when people don't step down from his attacks.

Let me just say this: Josh and Joe WILL be looking for another place to host them miners unless BFL gets them firetraps FCC and UL approved.

For the life of me, how the fuck did BFL not go through the simple process and outlay a few bucks to not have to deal with this issue is beyond me. And to have Josh come along and lie about getting approval in a couple weeks but nary a mention about BFL on the FCC is totally uncalled for. If they lie about this, something we know not to be true, what the fuck else are they lying about?

BFL and Josh would rather attack those asking questions and presenting facts then remedy situations like any viable entity would do.

How Sonny Vleisides is able to promote lottery and sports betting schemes on his webspawning site is also beyond me. Needless to say, his probation officer is well aware of such pages. The only thing left for me to continue doing is to warn as many bitcoiners as possible to get outta BFL while the gettin' out is good.

Afterwards, Josh we be here lying his ass off about how he was left in the dark and was a victim as well. At such time I will be the first to say, "Fuck you, Josh!"

300 units a day, my ass! Proven to be a lie, yet I'm the one getting attacked.

Josh, go fuck yourself! Sonny, lube your ass! Indy, you father is a thieving prick! Sonny's wife/girlfriend is an idiot for not doing her due diligence by Googling the name Sonny Vleisides and seeing firsthand his lottery scheming past. If she did see it and still opted to be with the prick, then she's a bigger idiot because of it.

Sonny promised after his first two posts that he'll be back to post more. We're still waiting, asshole! Changed your ways, my ass! All we've seen is lies, lies, and more lies. You even had to hire the poor little Josh to lie for you some more while you scam your ass off on your webspawner and lottery/sportsbook landing pages sites in the comfort your own little office.

And to think I'm the crazy guy here. Well, fuckturds, you all have another thing coming. I'm playing to win. And win I shall. You guys have fucked up big time!
darkmule
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 03:27:16 AM

Don't hold back.  Tell us what you really think.  I gather you don't like Sonny and his little buttbuddy Josh?
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 03:48:27 AM

<in the voice of BFL>
IMPORTANT UPDATE II

I like how you think!

Now, if you excuse me, I have to some barn wood to clean that I stole last night, coupled with stealing more funds from Bitcoin 100, per jizz-face Josh Zerlan.  Roll Eyes

Yea! The fuckturd even thinks I have a site on the side collecting funds in the name of Bitcoin 100 and pocketing the money. I challenged him to find such a site and if he does I request that I be permanently banned from BitcoinTalk.

I honestly believe that Josh won't let BFL's lawyer sue me because he would be instructed by his lawyer to not direct any futher conversation toward me, and that would make him sad.

Before I entered on the BFL mining scene, Josh was the big bully sticking it up a myriad of bitcoiners asses. I felt so left out, I wanted some that action to show him how I could be a bigger bully. I don't think he likes it very much when people don't step down from his attacks.

Let me just say this: Josh and Joe WILL be looking for another place to host them miners unless BFL gets them firetraps FCC and UL approved.

For the life of me, how the fuck did BFL not go through the simple process and outlay a few bucks to not have to deal with this issue is beyond me. And to have Josh come along and lie about getting approval in a couple weeks but nary a mention about BFL on the FCC is totally uncalled for. If they lie about this, something we know not to be true, what the fuck else are they lying about?

BFL and Josh would rather attack those asking questions and presenting facts then remedy situations like any viable entity would do.

How Sonny Vleisides is able to promote lottery and sports betting schemes on his webspawning site is also beyond me. Needless to say, his probation officer is well aware of such pages. The only thing left for me to continue doing is to warn as many bitcoiners as possible to get outta BFL while the gettin' out is good.

Afterwards, Josh we be here lying his ass off about how he was left in the dark and was a victim as well. At such time I will be the first to say, "Fuck you, Josh!"

300 units a day, my ass! Proven to be a lie, yet I'm the one getting attacked.

Josh, go fuck yourself! Sonny, lube your ass! Indy, you father is a thieving prick! Sonny's wife/girlfriend is an idiot for not doing her due diligence by Googling the name Sonny Vleisides and seeing firsthand his lottery scheming past. If she did see it and still opted to be with the prick, then she's a bigger idiot because of it.

Sonny promised after his first two posts that he'll be back to post more. We're still waiting, asshole! Changed your ways, my ass! All we've seen is lies, lies, and more lies. You even had to hire the poor little Josh to lie for you some more while you scam your ass off on your webspawner and lottery/sportsbook landing pages sites in the comfort your own little office.

And to think I'm the crazy guy here. Well, fuckturds, you all have another thing coming. I'm playing to win. And win I shall. You guys have fucked up big time!

Haha this is so awesome.  Quoting it so you can't go back and change it later.

PS - Why are you so obsessed with jizz?

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 05:25:09 AM

Haha this is so awesome.  Quoting it so you can't go back and change it later.

You're just another Pirateat40. So many people have turned you in to so many different agencies around the world already that if you're not squeaky clean or living in Iceland soon you're fucked. 

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 06:17:06 AM

Haha this is so awesome.  Quoting it so you can't go back and change it later.

I always get obsessed when I learnt a new word.

I believe that every mod and admin would tell you that I have not deleted a single one of my post nor edited any with the exception of correcting minor grammar errors.

Did you see the new thread I posted in Custom Hardware? I shed a nice light on BFL. Seriously! I did! When you see it, feel free to comment on it, along with answering the one, and only one, simple question I asked.

Chances are, because of my write-up, BFL shouldn't receive another refund request, coupled with garnering more sales. You're welcome--in advance.

God's speed!

Bruno Kučinskas (grapheme added to cloak my true Lugan identity) (another thing I learnt--why we pronounce it CooChinsKiss and not CooSinsKiss) (dad's real name was Bronus, but shorten at Ellis Island--probably removed the graphene at the same time--mid 1950's from Belgium)
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 11:51:47 PM

Smiles, time to bring Phinnaeaus Gage to the airport in Russia Smiley

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 12:07:13 AM

Now, how the fuck did you know it was I that's claiming to know who the person is behind Zombo.com?
freedomno1
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 12:14:07 AM

Now, how the fuck did you know it was I that's claiming to know who the person is behind Zombo.com?

A certain person going to the pyramids on a horse in proper attire mentioned it while passing by.

Viceroy

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 12:31:02 AM

holy shit, is that satoshi?
freedomno1
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 12:35:49 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2013, 06:01:55 AM by freedomno1

holy shit, is that satoshi?

Of course Mircea on a horse told me so  Cheesy

(He's riding a horse because that's the best way to get from Romania to Giza.  More scenic, girls like horses, etc.
The suit is for the Lulz of course.)

Nice one if you believe that MP is truly satoshi then there are no words to suffice that feeling  Grin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=261235.msg2804229#msg2804229

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 05:00:28 AM

You'll never guess what I received in the mail today. One guess per person.
iANDROID

Activity: 182

Swiss Money all around me!

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 05:03:05 AM

I get a prize if I guess right?

Nothing.
freedomno1
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 05:15:56 AM

A certain bear costume  Cool
http://thechive.com/2010/01/08/youll-never-guess-what-i-got-in-the-mail-today-14-photos/

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 06:02:42 AM

So far, two wrong guesses. Hint: It was something?
freedomno1
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 06:07:25 AM

So far, two wrong guesses. Hint: It was something?
Since I used my one guess uses an inquiry are there pics or did it not happen  Wink
Before going to 20 inquiries whistle lets other people have fun guessing *whistle*

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 06:46:53 AM

A letter?

solex
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

100 satoshis -> ISO code

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 06:55:54 AM

A cease and desist order?

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 07:37:10 AM

A cease and desist order?

No! Damn it! What I got in the mail today was the latest sales flyer from Ace Hardware. This weekend only there will be a storewide 25% off sale. Ain't that amazing?

Oddly, no letter yet from BFL's lawyers. I find it fuckin' amazing that a person tries to get sue for the same thing BFL threatened others with if they continue to following through with their lawsuit toward them, yet can't get sued.

See what I tried to do for my fellow bitcoiners? Compare my act with what BFL does to their customers, of which they've so cleverly dubbed monumental assholes.

Any company that allows their COO to call their customers monumental assholes and doesn't take one iota action toward that individual is a company who has their days numbered.

BFL has dug their own grave, yet they keep on digging.

I will try this one more time. Sonny Vleisides is a thief and will close down BF Labs Inc., taking all the pre-order money on deposit with him wherever he decides to run after his probation period is up come September 15, 2013.
darkmule
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 08:30:31 AM

Oddly, no letter yet from BFL's lawyers. I find it fuckin' amazing that a person tries to get sue for the same thing BFL threatened others with if they continue to following through with their lawsuit toward them, yet can't get sued.

BFL has lawyers?  Are these the same ones who set up their corporation?  <--- trick question!

I think the only lawyer any principals of BFL need is a good criminal defense lawyer, emphasis on the "criminal" part.

Better Call Saul!
Viceroy

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 01:16:53 PM

I will try this one more time. Sonny Vleisides is a thief and will close down BF Labs Inc., taking all the pre-order money on deposit with him wherever he decides to run after his probation period is up come September 15, 2013.

Oh man, they should sue you for such a slanderous statement.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 02:37:38 PM

BFL has lawyers?  Are these the same ones who set up their corporation?  <--- trick question!

I think the only lawyer any principals of BFL need is a good criminal defense lawyer, emphasis on the "criminal" part.

Better Call Saul!

Meet Sonny's brother: www.linkedin.com/pub/greg-vleisides/8/85b/610
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 02:40:15 AM

BFL has lawyers?  Are these the same ones who set up their corporation?  <--- trick question!

Better Call Saul!

Meet Sonny's brother: www.linkedin.com/pub/greg-vleisides/8/85b/610
I have a feeling that Kevin O'Leary (from the Lang & O'Leary Exchange, Aswell as Dragons Den) who is a billionare that trades Companies with a passion for suing people "back to the stone age" as he has said many times, would ever allow his good name to be tied to the Vleisides name.
Just google his name for crying out loud!

If you can contact Kevin O'Leary, or his laywers, do so, I have a Great feeling that he will assist you in terminating this Abomination
The man is rather busy, and he likes to invoice people for his time (yes seriously) so it may cost you somthing if he himself doesnt take on the responsibility of clearing all of this "VLEISIDES & O'LEARY, LLC " garbage.

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
jhansen858

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 03:55:47 AM

8 more days!

PG - This is the dumbest shit you have ever said.  Its not even worth suing someone for less then 50k these days.  Even that amount is questionable.  I doubt it would be worth the time to sue you.  I doubt you have any money they could collect on.  Saying you would put a broomstick up Josh's ass if he was standing in front of you?  Thats practically a terrorist threat. 

If you want to put your action where your mouth is, I dare you to put up a $50k escrow, where a registered arbitration company decides who keeps it based on you proving your claims.  If your not willing to do that, you should either STFU with your stupid negativity, or be banned from these forums. 

The ponit is, you provide nothing new to these forums and only serve to corrupt and add negativity to every single thread you post on.  Someone posts anything BFL related, you can be fucking sure PG is there trolling it up. 

Your thoughts are fucking clear.  No one needs to listen to your stupid fucking rants day after day.  You poison this forum with your negativity.  How the fucking mods have let you go on this long with no warnings is beyond me.  I cant be the only one who thinks you drove your point down into the ground, out the other side of the earth into fucking orbit. 

If you keep this shit up adding no constructive discourse to this forum, I'll either make it my personal mission in life to get you banned from this forum or I'll leave this forum in protest for them allowing trolling.  I have no problem with you but your seriously acting like a fucking OCD patient in a psyche ward.

Jesus FUCKING CHRIST.

@Therymos Can we please give this guy a warning or a ban or something?

Hi forum: 1DDpiEt36VTJsiJunyBc3XtG6CcSAnsQ4p
Fiyasko
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 04:23:58 AM

8 more days!

PG - This is the dumbest shit you have ever said.  Its not even worth suing someone for less then 50k these days.  Even that amount is questionable.  I doubt it would be worth the time to sue you.  I doubt you have any money they could collect on.  Saying you would put a broomstick up Josh's ass if he was standing in front of you?  Thats practically a terrorist threat. 

If you want to put your action where your mouth is, I dare you to put up a $50k escrow, where a registered arbitration company decides who keeps it based on you proving your claims.  If your not willing to do that, you should either STFU with your stupid negativity, or be banned from these forums. 

The ponit is, you provide nothing new to these forums and only serve to corrupt and add negativity to every single thread you post on.  Someone posts anything BFL related, you can be fucking sure PG is there trolling it up. 

Your thoughts are fucking clear.  No one needs to listen to your stupid fucking rants day after day.  You poison this forum with your negativity.  How the fucking mods have let you go on this long with no warnings is beyond me.  I cant be the only one who thinks you drove your point down into the ground, out the other side of the earth into fucking orbit. 

If you keep this shit up adding no constructive discourse to this forum, I'll either make it my personal mission in life to get you banned from this forum or I'll leave this forum in protest for them allowing trolling.  I have no problem with you but your seriously acting like a fucking OCD patient in a psyche ward.

Jesus FUCKING CHRIST.

I think you've compleatley missed the point of this entire thread.
PG, Here, is countering BFL's bullcrap words and threats, with their own, equal amount of bullcrap fed right back at them.
BFL kept threating to sue people, while at the same time saying things that are "practically a terrorist threat"
So PG went "okay, If BFL is serious about sueing (wich i know they are full of shit about) im going to expose that by asking for a lawsuit, so come here BFL and sue me just like you said you would another forum member"

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
jhansen858

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 05:07:55 AM

8 more days!

Jesus FUCKING CHRIST.

PG, Here, is countering BFL's bullcrap words and threats, with their own, equal amount of bullcrap fed right back at them.
BFL kept threating to sue people, while at the same time saying things that are "practically a terrorist threat"
So PG went "okay, If BFL is serious about sueing (wich i know they are full of shit about) im going to expose that by asking for a lawsuit, so come here BFL and sue me just like you said you would another forum member"

Sure, I get that.  I didn't get pissed until PG keeps deleting my posts.  He is obviously not interested in honest debate about the subject and only wants a huge circle jerk where everyone agrees with him.  at least 1 entire page of people disagreeing with him has been deleted as of the time of this post.  Can someone please quote me so this doesn't get deleted as well?  I have been watching BFL threads since I'm a customer and every single thread, PG is half the thread doing his clown show.  I find it rude.  I also find it rude that he keeps deleting my posts. 

Hi forum: 1DDpiEt36VTJsiJunyBc3XtG6CcSAnsQ4p
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 06:18:00 AM

8 more days!

Jesus FUCKING CHRIST.

Sure, I get that.  I didn't get pissed until PG keeps deleting my posts.  He is obviously not interested in honest debate about the subject and only wants a huge circle jerk where everyone agrees with him.  at least 1 entire page of people disagreeing with him has been deleted as of the time of this post.  Can someone please quote me so this doesn't get deleted as well?  I have been watching BFL threads since I'm a customer and every single thread, PG is half the thread doing his clown show.  I find it rude.  I also find it rude that he keeps deleting my posts. 

This isn't a self moderated thread. He can't delete your posts. A mod must have seen something they didn't like and deleted them.

You really don't understand what Bruno is doing with this thread. Oh, and you really should look at some of the things that ass-clown Inaba has written in dozens of threads. It makes this thread look like a prayer meeting in comparison.

Molex1701

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 06:29:27 AM

What?   Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Fiyasko
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 06:31:53 AM

-snip-

PG doesnt have the power to delete another persons comment...
Nobody does unless otherwise stated by something such as a MODERATOR tag or the "This thread is self-moderated" lable that gets SLAMMED at the top of the thread to tell everyone that the thread is selfmoderated

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 06:45:25 AM

8 more days!

Jesus FUCKING CHRIST.

That is exactly correct, Jack. I have been in contact (they contacted me first) three people who've all stated that in no uncertain terms that they either dropped charges or opted to not pursue BFL due to BFL threatening them with a libel lawsuit. It was after I received the third response that I took it upon myself to try to get sue throwing everything possible at them, and yes, I do have a lot that I could be sued for. If they did not sue me, then those three guys would have no fear with following through with their intent, whatever their course of action may be. In essence, I called their bluff--AND WON! And won in the names of others who feared suing them. Now, they are able (I hope, for I'm no lawyer) to have their lawyer show any judge that any libel countersuit should be thrown out because BFL did not act in suing a guy who accused them of everything under the sun.

You just got to be a tad smarter than they are to win. Sadly, I see BFL ripping off the backs of those who've worked so hard for their money, as Sonny Vleisides has so cleverly ripped off the elderly in the past with his lottery scheme.
elux
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 03:42:19 PM

I have been in contact (they contacted me first) three people who've all stated that in no uncertain terms that they either dropped charges or opted to not pursue BFL due to BFL threatening them with a libel lawsuit.

It was after I received the third response that I took it upon myself to try to get sue throwing everything possible at them,

I'd like to see those threats... Presumably not a letter from a lawyer or anything like that.

Presumably Josh Zerlan yelling and threatening desperate BFL customers, per usual.

Sadly, I see BFL ripping off the backs of those who've worked so hard for their money, as Sonny Vleisides has so cleverly ripped off the elderly in the past with his lottery scheme.

Past and present, it seems... http://lmgtfy.com/?q=webspawner+lottery
Fiyasko
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 04:57:08 PM

I have been in contact (they contacted me first) three people who've all stated that in no uncertain terms that they either dropped charges or opted to not pursue BFL due to BFL threatening them with a libel lawsuit.

It was after I received the third response that I took it upon myself to try to get sue throwing everything possible at them,

I'd like to see those threats... Presumably not a letter from a lawyer or anything like that.

Presumably Josh Zerlan yelling and threatening desperate BFL customers, per usual.

Sadly, I see BFL ripping off the backs of those who've worked so hard for their money, as Sonny Vleisides has so cleverly ripped off the elderly in the past with his lottery scheme.

Past and present, it seems... http://lmgtfy.com/?q=webspawner+lottery
Oh my fucking god... He's not going to stop untill he can't continue, someone needs to toss his ass in prison!

elux
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 05:14:17 PM

Oh my fucking god... He's not going to stop untill he can't continue, someone needs to toss his ass in prison!

WTF is webspawner, and what does it have to do with anything?

Quote from: Sonny Vleisides

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=110868.msg1207670#msg1207670

Hello, my name is Sonny Vleisides.  I've been involved in technology and libertarian focused ventures for most of my adult life.  I believe very strongly in freedom, honesty and personal responsibility.

I decided to drop university studies at UMKC back in 1991.  My mother wasn't very happy about it, but with youthful ambition and no sense, I set out to travel the world instead.  I've lived in Russia, Indonesia, Latin America, Europe etc...  Mostly seeking opportunity while trying to learn what I could.  Along the way, libertarian ideals became more interesting than any other and looking back, it's clear that's the attraction that's pulled me through life from one focus to the next.  The internet was an exciting development.  

I started webspawner.com in 1995. It was my focus for many years.  Do a search for 'free webpages' on google.  I'm currently president of that company, not BFL.

Everything was fine until one day I was picked up while traveling in Florence.  It was a sealed indictment, so I had no idea what was going on.  I spent the next two years fighting extradition.  The case went all the way to the Italian Supreme Court.  In the end, I was extradited after the US was made to drop half of the charges. That's all they could do for me, but they really helped.  I'll always be thankful to Italy for that.

In the US, I was preparing for my case.  It had been a long slog. My finances had dwindled to zero, leaving me with a free court appointed lawyer from the legal pool.  He showed me that the US federal system had a 97% conviction rate...  higher than the Russian courts under Stalin.  He calmly informed me that I was facing full life without possibility of parole as a first time white collar defendant.

Yes..  really.  This is no joke.  It's called the federal sentencing guidelines implemented in 1984.  It's the point system that determines the sentence, not the judge.  My points totaled 43.  Life in prison.  Look it up and prepare to be amazed.

After two and a half years preparing, we neared trial.  The prosecutor calls for a meeting and offers me a deal.  I can go home if I accept a single count of mail fraud and skip the trial.  

They would drop 23 charges and leave me with a simple postal violation (lesser count of mail fraud).  I thought about it and it didn't take long for me to agree to get the shackles off.  I signed and went home to my Mother's house in Kansas City.  I sat there looking at the wall for a long time.  

I didn't feel like leaving the house much.  It was difficult to get over the emotional loss.  My life was ruined.  Mom got me an account on match.com and encouraged me to date.  I met a wonderful girl and we had a little boy.  We named him Indy.  

My life continued and I started to look for a new project to begin again.  A fresh start.  I'm on a good track now, trying to put the past behind me.

Somewhere along the way, I got involved with the BFL project.  (No one from the indictment is involved in this company, in fact two of them have since died including my father.)  

With regards to BFL, I'm proud to have played a role in it's start up and focus on the current products, but I am not a majority owner.  

The company has 22 employees who are all dedicated and focused on delivering a truly amazing best in class product.

Sonny owns and runs Butterfly Labs. "And tries very hard not to put his name on things."

(According to sworn testimony in USA vs. Sonny Vleisides.)

Search Warrant Evidence

26. On July 6, 2006, several search warrants were executed at addresses in California, Georgia, and Missouri. The searches yielded the following evidence, as well as other information:

i. A word processing document stating: This is a fraud that has been going on for many years. Millions of dollars have been stolen from people that cannot afford it. The mailings originate from Little Rock, AR-cancelled at 722. The mail then goes to . . . Amsterdam in the Netherlands. From there it is sent by DHL to . . . Costa Rica. Atlas Informaticos to be held for pick up at the DHL office... The master mind behind this scam is James Ray Houston apx. 60 years old. He gained fame in 1974 when he ran for Governor in Nevada. His accomplice is Sonny Vleisides apx. 30 years old. Both from Kansas City originally .... However, these guys are very slick and try very hard not put their names on anything.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/106417808/Affidavit-for-Extradition-Warrant

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=110805.msg1206567#msg1206567
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 05:28:02 PM

Hello, my name is Sonny Vleisides.  I've been involved in technology and libertarian focused ventures for most of my adult life.  I believe very strongly in freedom, honesty and personal responsibility.

I decided to drop university studies at UMKC back in 1991.  My mother wasn't very happy about it, but with youthful ambition and no sense, I set out to travel the world instead.  I've lived in Russia, Indonesia, Latin America, Europe etc...  Mostly seeking opportunity while trying to learn what I could.  Along the way, libertarian ideals became more interesting than any other and looking back, it's clear that's the attraction that's pulled me through life from one focus to the next.  The internet was an exciting development.  

I started webspawner.com in 1995. It was my focus for many years.  Do a search for 'free webpages' on google.  I'm currently president of that company, not BFL.

Everything was fine until one day I was picked up while traveling in Florence.  It was a sealed indictment, so I had no idea what was going on.  I spent the next two years fighting extradition.  The case went all the way to the Italian Supreme Court.  In the end, I was extradited after the US was made to drop half of the charges. That's all they could do for me, but they really helped.  I'll always be thankful to Italy for that.

In the US, I was preparing for my case.  It had been a long slog. My finances had dwindled to zero, leaving me with a free court appointed lawyer from the legal pool.  He showed me that the US federal system had a 97% conviction rate...  higher than the Russian courts under Stalin.  He calmly informed me that I was facing full life without possibility of parole as a first time white collar defendant.

Yes..  really.  This is no joke.  It's called the federal sentencing guidelines implemented in 1984.  It's the point system that determines the sentence, not the judge.  My points totaled 43.  Life in prison.  Look it up and prepare to be amazed.

After two and a half years preparing, we neared trial.  The prosecutor calls for a meeting and offers me a deal.  I can go home if I accept a single count of mail fraud and skip the trial.  

They would drop 23 charges and leave me with a simple postal violation (lesser count of mail fraud).  I thought about it and it didn't take long for me to agree to get the shackles off.  I signed and went home to my Mother's house in Kansas City.  I sat there looking at the wall for a long time.  

I didn't feel like leaving the house much.  It was difficult to get over the emotional loss.  My life was ruined.  Mom got me an account on match.com and encouraged me to date.  I met a wonderful girl and we had a little boy.  We named him Indy.  

My life continued and I started to look for a new project to begin again.  A fresh start.  I'm on a good track now, trying to put the past behind me.

Somewhere along the way, I got involved with the BFL project.  (No one from the indictment is involved in this company, in fact two of them have since died including my father.)  

With regards to BFL, I'm proud to have played a role in it's start up and focus on the current products, but I am not a majority owner.  

The company has 22 employees who are all dedicated and focused on delivering a truly amazing best in class product.

Sonny owns and runs Butterfly Labs. "And tries very hard not to put his name on things."

Search Warrant Evidence

26. On July 6, 2006, several search warrants were executed at addresses in California, Georgia, and Missouri. The searches yielded the following evidence, as well as other information:

i. A word processing document stating: This is a fraud that has been going on for many years. Millions of dollars have been stolen from people that cannot afford it. The mailings originate from Little Rock, AR-cancelled at 722. The mail then goes to . . . Amsterdam in the Netherlands. From there it is sent by DHL to . . . Costa Rica. Atlas Informaticos to be held for pick up at the DHL office... The master mind behind this scam is James Ray Houston apx. 60 years old. He gained fame in 1974 when he ran for Governor in Nevada. His accomplice is Sonny Vleisides apx. 30 years old. Both from Kansas City originally .... However, these guys are very slick and try very hard not put their names on anything.

Amazing how crooks are drawn to Bitcoin like a moth to a flame.

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 07:10:15 PM

Search Warrant Evidence

And who do you think now has Webspawner in their name? Here's a clue: Jeff Ownby.

And I'm the one being accused of being a thief by BFL's COO, Josh Zerlan.
Viceroy

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 07:21:56 PM

I don't know why you guys are gettng on Sonny, he said he'd be back to answer the questions:

Thank you all for your comments...  both positive and negative.  I see many of our competitors in this thread pushing their agenda which isn't surprising but still, there are some very reasonable posts with deserving questions.  Overall, I appreciate the public's reason for concern and I will return and provide answers.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=110868.msg1210400#msg1210400

Just because it's been eleven months since TO THE DAY that he assured us he'd be back to answer all the questions... why you are worried?
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 07:49:31 PM

I don't know why you guys are gettng on Sonny, he said he'd be back to answer the questions:

Thank you all for your comments...  both positive and negative.  I see many of our competitors in this thread pushing their agenda which isn't surprising but still, there are some very reasonable posts with deserving questions.  Overall, I appreciate the public's reason for concern and I will return and provide answers.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=110868.msg1210400#msg1210400

Just because it's been eleven months since TO THE DAY that he assured us he'd be back to answer all the questions... why you are worried?

The reason I'm worried is that if Sonny Vleisides did come back to answer the question, I would have one less thing to bitch about, thus it's to my best interest that he remains silent.
millsdmb

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 07:51:12 PM

They might be interested in suing me for the youtub vid?

I'd settle for a monarch. Oh wait, they wont ever exist.  Cheesy Cheesy

Hitler Finds out about the Butterfly Labs Monarch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNMKdv36w
Get $10 worth of BTC Free when you buy $100 worth at coinbase.com/?r=51dffa8970f85a53bd000034
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1115

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 09:47:06 PM

Perhaps the monarch will send you to the isle of Elba instead

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 12:30:09 AM

I may have to lock this thread thanks to this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=279173.0
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 01:17:05 AM

8 more days!
I see what you did there.

Also,

I support the lawsuit and hope they sue you blue for slandering the fine reputation of the honorable people at Butterfly Labs.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: