Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:36:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Petition to get BF Labs Inc. to sue me. Please sign.  (Read 5042 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 01:47:48 AM

The following is not an opinion made by myself. I present it as fact.

BF Labs Inc. (Butterfly Labs) owned my Sonny Vleisides is nothing but a crock and should be avoided at all cost. Anybody who currently has a product on pre-order that's not expected to be shipped any time soon should ask for an immediate refund before they close down shop and the main principals leave the country.

Again, the above I present as fact and not as an opinion.

Anybody who believes that BFL now has the right to sue me, please sign this thread.

If in 10 days from this day I do not receive a letter from their lawyers informing me in no uncertain terms that they are suing my ass, then the above is definitely proven to be fact.

I will not judge a single person who signs this thread. The more signatures the better regardless of how you feel about me.

Thank you, in advance, for participating.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 02:04:36 AM

It is a fact that Sonny is a crook, he plead guilty to being one.  So BFL cannot sue you for telling the truth.  I think what you need to say is probably:

Butterfly Labs of Leawood KS is a long con scam run by known criminals. 

But even that is not likely to get any response since that is all pretty much factual as well.  In order for them to sue for slander or libel I think you'd actually need to lie.  So I think is is highly unlikely that BFL will sue you over your statement.

(Take this to the legal section?)

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 02:09:12 AM

It is a fact that Sonny is a crook, he plead guilty to being one.  So BFL cannot sue you for telling the truth.  I think what you need to say is probably:

Butterfly Labs of Leawood KS is a long con scam run by known criminals.  

But even that is not likely to get any response since that is all pretty much factual as well.  In order for them to sue for slander or libel I think you'd actually need to lie.  So I think is is highly unlikely that BFL will sue you over your statement.

(Take this to the legal section?)

Why the fuck does this have to be so complicated?

If anybody reading this feels that I should word my statement(s) in a better way to assure that they sue my ass, would you be so kind as to PM me such wording so that I can use it verbatim without revealing the source, of course?
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 02:10:56 AM

Where do I find the latest BFL Drama in a nice concentrated bundle?
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 02:18:30 AM

BF Labs Inc. (Butterfly Labs) owned my Sonny Vleisides is nothing but a crock and should be avoided at all cost. Anybody who currently has a product on pre-order that's not expected to be shipped any time soon should ask for an immediate refund before they close down shop and the main principals leave the country.

Anybody who believes that BFL now has the right to sue me, please sign this thread.

If in 10 days from this day I do not receive a letter from their lawyers informing me in no uncertain terms that they are suing my ass, then the above is definitely proven to be fact.

I will not judge a single person who signs this thread. The more signatures the better regardless of how you feel about me.

I will sign the petition with a blood oath!

Phinnaeus Gage, you scoundrel, you should get sued to high heaven!
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 02:22:07 AM

I doubt that BFL would sue you. If they did, you would get to do "discovery".  Grin

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 02:27:40 AM

Where do I find the latest BFL Drama in a nice concentrated bundle?

The last time they were all bundled up, the mods moved them to all parts of this forum, taking a page from the Tower of Babel story. Albeit tongue-in-cheek, at the time some threads were found in the German section.

I now state as fact and not opinion that BF Labs Inc. will not honor their warranty on any of their products that their clients have been waiting patiently for a year to receive.

Some clients have complained about fires erupting inside their Bitcoin miners and the toxic fumes from the components filled their whole house. Luckily, their baby was at a relative's house otherwise it may have been the first casualty directly resulting from a BFL Bitcoin miner bursting into flames.

No UL testing was ever performed on any of their current line of Bitcoin miners. Same is true for FCC and CE certification.

Again, BFL Bitcoin miners are firetraps and WILL interfere with other RF emitted devices. Anybody owning a Bitcoin Miner is probably unknowingly breaking the law simply by possessing a unit because they falsely assumed that BFL is on the up-and-up which is far from the truth.

If anything I relay in this thread is a falsehood, I should be sued by BF Labs Inc. If I am not, then my statements can be accepted as truths, whereupon I won't feel your pain when BFL skips town taking your hard-earned money with them as Sonny Vleisides has so cleverly done so at least three times in the past. Sonny Vleisides is a thief and will always be one. Every single person still working under Sonny can be consider such as well, for they have been presented with the truth from the get-go, yet refused to distance themselves from him, choosing to embrace him.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 02:30:19 AM

I will sign the petition with a blood oath!

Phinnaeus Gage, you scoundrel, you should get sued to high heaven!

That's the spirit!
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 02:37:36 AM

WTF? So if I make a claim that ICC is intentionally crippling performance on AMD CPUs, and if Intel doesn't sue me in 10 days, then it must be true?

Oh! Justin Bieber is really a girl! If Justin's lawyers don't sue me, it much be true!

Go home.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 02:47:59 AM

WTF? So if I make a claim that ICC is intentionally crippling performance on AMD CPUs, and if Intel doesn't sue me in 10 days, then it must be true?

Oh! Justin Bieber is really a girl! If Justin's lawyers don't sue me, it much be true!

Go home.

Your point it valid! Make it 9 days. Better yet, how many days should I give them?

If I went on record and stated that you killed somebody in the past, how long would it take you to get your lawyer to issue me papers? Or are you the type to just let me spread such vile for years for the entire world to read? Even better yet, what if I said to the world that your a pedophile, committing said act prior to the new laws were put in place were you didn't have to register your address? Would you think about it for the next 10 days if that's the time frame I laid out for you to sue my ass?

BTW, are you on record in stating that I should be sued?
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 09:33:43 AM

Go home.

Your point it valid! Make it 9 days. Better yet, how many days should I give them?

If I went on record and stated that you killed somebody in the past, how long would it take you to get your lawyer to issue me papers? Or are you the type to just let me spread such vile for years for the entire world to read? Even better yet, what if I said to the world that your a pedophile, committing said act prior to the new laws were put in place were you didn't have to register your address? Would you think about it for the next 10 days if that's the time frame I laid out for you to sue my ass?

You i and everybody knows you cant be sued for telling the truth !

..since we have gone there ...josh is a post op woman living inside a now re-adjusted body to suit his inner self !!

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 03:42:04 PM

Go home.

You i and everybody knows you cant be sued for telling the truth !

..since we have gone there ...josh is a post op woman living inside a now re-adjusted body to suit his inner self !!

Given that Josh is Furry, your statement can't be considered a truism as well.

That said, is there ANYTHING that I can pen that would give BFL just cause to sue me? Surely, given my post count, the weight in such penning should be quite damaging to their overall overhead while Sonny's getting head.
btceic

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 04:06:58 PM

This might help: Can't vouch for it though,

http://www.howtogetsued.com/

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
quest

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 05:10:09 PM

Watching this tread.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 05:25:08 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2013, 06:43:07 PM by QuestionAuthority

I support the lawsuit and hope they sue you blue for slandering the fine reputation of the honorable people at Butt Fuck Labs. I hope they use millions of dollars or at least half of the money they scammed from people to teach your ass a lesson.

rolf

Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 06:30:51 PM

ROLF

...rolf?

Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501