Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:56:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Petition to get BF Labs Inc. to sue me. Please sign.  (Read 5042 times)
jhansen858

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 03:55:47 AM

8 more days!

PG - This is the dumbest shit you have ever said.  Its not even worth suing someone for less then 50k these days.  Even that amount is questionable.  I doubt it would be worth the time to sue you.  I doubt you have any money they could collect on.  Saying you would put a broomstick up Josh's ass if he was standing in front of you?  Thats practically a terrorist threat. 

If you want to put your action where your mouth is, I dare you to put up a $50k escrow, where a registered arbitration company decides who keeps it based on you proving your claims.  If your not willing to do that, you should either STFU with your stupid negativity, or be banned from these forums. 

The ponit is, you provide nothing new to these forums and only serve to corrupt and add negativity to every single thread you post on.  Someone posts anything BFL related, you can be fucking sure PG is there trolling it up. 

Your thoughts are fucking clear.  No one needs to listen to your stupid fucking rants day after day.  You poison this forum with your negativity.  How the fucking mods have let you go on this long with no warnings is beyond me.  I cant be the only one who thinks you drove your point down into the ground, out the other side of the earth into fucking orbit. 

If you keep this shit up adding no constructive discourse to this forum, I'll either make it my personal mission in life to get you banned from this forum or I'll leave this forum in protest for them allowing trolling.  I have no problem with you but your seriously acting like a fucking OCD patient in a psyche ward.

Jesus FUCKING CHRIST.

@Therymos Can we please give this guy a warning or a ban or something?

Hi forum: 1DDpiEt36VTJsiJunyBc3XtG6CcSAnsQ4p
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 04:23:58 AM

8 more days!

PG - This is the dumbest shit you have ever said.  Its not even worth suing someone for less then 50k these days.  Even that amount is questionable.  I doubt it would be worth the time to sue you.  I doubt you have any money they could collect on.  Saying you would put a broomstick up Josh's ass if he was standing in front of you?  Thats practically a terrorist threat. 

If you want to put your action where your mouth is, I dare you to put up a $50k escrow, where a registered arbitration company decides who keeps it based on you proving your claims.  If your not willing to do that, you should either STFU with your stupid negativity, or be banned from these forums. 

The ponit is, you provide nothing new to these forums and only serve to corrupt and add negativity to every single thread you post on.  Someone posts anything BFL related, you can be fucking sure PG is there trolling it up. 

Your thoughts are fucking clear.  No one needs to listen to your stupid fucking rants day after day.  You poison this forum with your negativity.  How the fucking mods have let you go on this long with no warnings is beyond me.  I cant be the only one who thinks you drove your point down into the ground, out the other side of the earth into fucking orbit. 

If you keep this shit up adding no constructive discourse to this forum, I'll either make it my personal mission in life to get you banned from this forum or I'll leave this forum in protest for them allowing trolling.  I have no problem with you but your seriously acting like a fucking OCD patient in a psyche ward.

Jesus FUCKING CHRIST.

I think you've compleatley missed the point of this entire thread.
PG, Here, is countering BFL's bullcrap words and threats, with their own, equal amount of bullcrap fed right back at them.
BFL kept threating to sue people, while at the same time saying things that are "practically a terrorist threat"
So PG went "okay, If BFL is serious about sueing (wich i know they are full of shit about) im going to expose that by asking for a lawsuit, so come here BFL and sue me just like you said you would another forum member"

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
jhansen858

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 05:07:55 AM

8 more days!

Jesus FUCKING CHRIST.

PG, Here, is countering BFL's bullcrap words and threats, with their own, equal amount of bullcrap fed right back at them.
BFL kept threating to sue people, while at the same time saying things that are "practically a terrorist threat"
So PG went "okay, If BFL is serious about sueing (wich i know they are full of shit about) im going to expose that by asking for a lawsuit, so come here BFL and sue me just like you said you would another forum member"

Sure, I get that.  I didn't get pissed until PG keeps deleting my posts.  He is obviously not interested in honest debate about the subject and only wants a huge circle jerk where everyone agrees with him.  at least 1 entire page of people disagreeing with him has been deleted as of the time of this post.  Can someone please quote me so this doesn't get deleted as well?  I have been watching BFL threads since I'm a customer and every single thread, PG is half the thread doing his clown show.  I find it rude.  I also find it rude that he keeps deleting my posts. 

Hi forum: 1DDpiEt36VTJsiJunyBc3XtG6CcSAnsQ4p
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 06:18:00 AM

8 more days!

Jesus FUCKING CHRIST.

Sure, I get that.  I didn't get pissed until PG keeps deleting my posts.  He is obviously not interested in honest debate about the subject and only wants a huge circle jerk where everyone agrees with him.  at least 1 entire page of people disagreeing with him has been deleted as of the time of this post.  Can someone please quote me so this doesn't get deleted as well?  I have been watching BFL threads since I'm a customer and every single thread, PG is half the thread doing his clown show.  I find it rude.  I also find it rude that he keeps deleting my posts. 

This isn't a self moderated thread. He can't delete your posts. A mod must have seen something they didn't like and deleted them.

You really don't understand what Bruno is doing with this thread. Oh, and you really should look at some of the things that ass-clown Inaba has written in dozens of threads. It makes this thread look like a prayer meeting in comparison.

Molex1701

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 06:29:27 AM

What?   Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Fiyasko
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 06:31:53 AM

-snip-

PG doesnt have the power to delete another persons comment...
Nobody does unless otherwise stated by something such as a MODERATOR tag or the "This thread is self-moderated" lable that gets SLAMMED at the top of the thread to tell everyone that the thread is selfmoderated

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 06:45:25 AM

8 more days!

Jesus FUCKING CHRIST.

That is exactly correct, Jack. I have been in contact (they contacted me first) three people who've all stated that in no uncertain terms that they either dropped charges or opted to not pursue BFL due to BFL threatening them with a libel lawsuit. It was after I received the third response that I took it upon myself to try to get sue throwing everything possible at them, and yes, I do have a lot that I could be sued for. If they did not sue me, then those three guys would have no fear with following through with their intent, whatever their course of action may be. In essence, I called their bluff--AND WON! And won in the names of others who feared suing them. Now, they are able (I hope, for I'm no lawyer) to have their lawyer show any judge that any libel countersuit should be thrown out because BFL did not act in suing a guy who accused them of everything under the sun.

You just got to be a tad smarter than they are to win. Sadly, I see BFL ripping off the backs of those who've worked so hard for their money, as Sonny Vleisides has so cleverly ripped off the elderly in the past with his lottery scheme.
elux
Legendary

Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 03:42:19 PM

I have been in contact (they contacted me first) three people who've all stated that in no uncertain terms that they either dropped charges or opted to not pursue BFL due to BFL threatening them with a libel lawsuit.

It was after I received the third response that I took it upon myself to try to get sue throwing everything possible at them,

I'd like to see those threats... Presumably not a letter from a lawyer or anything like that.

Presumably Josh Zerlan yelling and threatening desperate BFL customers, per usual.

Sadly, I see BFL ripping off the backs of those who've worked so hard for their money, as Sonny Vleisides has so cleverly ripped off the elderly in the past with his lottery scheme.

Past and present, it seems... http://lmgtfy.com/?q=webspawner+lottery
Fiyasko
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 04:57:08 PM

I have been in contact (they contacted me first) three people who've all stated that in no uncertain terms that they either dropped charges or opted to not pursue BFL due to BFL threatening them with a libel lawsuit.

It was after I received the third response that I took it upon myself to try to get sue throwing everything possible at them,

I'd like to see those threats... Presumably not a letter from a lawyer or anything like that.

Presumably Josh Zerlan yelling and threatening desperate BFL customers, per usual.

Sadly, I see BFL ripping off the backs of those who've worked so hard for their money, as Sonny Vleisides has so cleverly ripped off the elderly in the past with his lottery scheme.

Past and present, it seems... http://lmgtfy.com/?q=webspawner+lottery
Oh my fucking god... He's not going to stop untill he can't continue, someone needs to toss his ass in prison!

elux
Legendary

Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 05:14:17 PM

Oh my fucking god... He's not going to stop untill he can't continue, someone needs to toss his ass in prison!

WTF is webspawner, and what does it have to do with anything?

Quote from: Sonny Vleisides

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=110868.msg1207670#msg1207670

Hello, my name is Sonny Vleisides.  I've been involved in technology and libertarian focused ventures for most of my adult life.  I believe very strongly in freedom, honesty and personal responsibility.

I decided to drop university studies at UMKC back in 1991.  My mother wasn't very happy about it, but with youthful ambition and no sense, I set out to travel the world instead.  I've lived in Russia, Indonesia, Latin America, Europe etc...  Mostly seeking opportunity while trying to learn what I could.  Along the way, libertarian ideals became more interesting than any other and looking back, it's clear that's the attraction that's pulled me through life from one focus to the next.  The internet was an exciting development.  

I started webspawner.com in 1995. It was my focus for many years.  Do a search for 'free webpages' on google.  I'm currently president of that company, not BFL.

Everything was fine until one day I was picked up while traveling in Florence.  It was a sealed indictment, so I had no idea what was going on.  I spent the next two years fighting extradition.  The case went all the way to the Italian Supreme Court.  In the end, I was extradited after the US was made to drop half of the charges. That's all they could do for me, but they really helped.  I'll always be thankful to Italy for that.

In the US, I was preparing for my case.  It had been a long slog. My finances had dwindled to zero, leaving me with a free court appointed lawyer from the legal pool.  He showed me that the US federal system had a 97% conviction rate...  higher than the Russian courts under Stalin.  He calmly informed me that I was facing full life without possibility of parole as a first time white collar defendant.

Yes..  really.  This is no joke.  It's called the federal sentencing guidelines implemented in 1984.  It's the point system that determines the sentence, not the judge.  My points totaled 43.  Life in prison.  Look it up and prepare to be amazed.

After two and a half years preparing, we neared trial.  The prosecutor calls for a meeting and offers me a deal.  I can go home if I accept a single count of mail fraud and skip the trial.  

They would drop 23 charges and leave me with a simple postal violation (lesser count of mail fraud).  I thought about it and it didn't take long for me to agree to get the shackles off.  I signed and went home to my Mother's house in Kansas City.  I sat there looking at the wall for a long time.  

I didn't feel like leaving the house much.  It was difficult to get over the emotional loss.  My life was ruined.  Mom got me an account on match.com and encouraged me to date.  I met a wonderful girl and we had a little boy.  We named him Indy.  

My life continued and I started to look for a new project to begin again.  A fresh start.  I'm on a good track now, trying to put the past behind me.

Somewhere along the way, I got involved with the BFL project.  (No one from the indictment is involved in this company, in fact two of them have since died including my father.)  

With regards to BFL, I'm proud to have played a role in it's start up and focus on the current products, but I am not a majority owner.  

The company has 22 employees who are all dedicated and focused on delivering a truly amazing best in class product.

Sonny owns and runs Butterfly Labs. "And tries very hard not to put his name on things."

(According to sworn testimony in USA vs. Sonny Vleisides.)

Search Warrant Evidence

26. On July 6, 2006, several search warrants were executed at addresses in California, Georgia, and Missouri. The searches yielded the following evidence, as well as other information:

i. A word processing document stating: This is a fraud that has been going on for many years. Millions of dollars have been stolen from people that cannot afford it. The mailings originate from Little Rock, AR-cancelled at 722. The mail then goes to . . . Amsterdam in the Netherlands. From there it is sent by DHL to . . . Costa Rica. Atlas Informaticos to be held for pick up at the DHL office... The master mind behind this scam is James Ray Houston apx. 60 years old. He gained fame in 1974 when he ran for Governor in Nevada. His accomplice is Sonny Vleisides apx. 30 years old. Both from Kansas City originally .... However, these guys are very slick and try very hard not put their names on anything.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/106417808/Affidavit-for-Extradition-Warrant

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=110805.msg1206567#msg1206567
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 05:28:02 PM

Hello, my name is Sonny Vleisides.  I've been involved in technology and libertarian focused ventures for most of my adult life.  I believe very strongly in freedom, honesty and personal responsibility.

I decided to drop university studies at UMKC back in 1991.  My mother wasn't very happy about it, but with youthful ambition and no sense, I set out to travel the world instead.  I've lived in Russia, Indonesia, Latin America, Europe etc...  Mostly seeking opportunity while trying to learn what I could.  Along the way, libertarian ideals became more interesting than any other and looking back, it's clear that's the attraction that's pulled me through life from one focus to the next.  The internet was an exciting development.  

I started webspawner.com in 1995. It was my focus for many years.  Do a search for 'free webpages' on google.  I'm currently president of that company, not BFL.

Everything was fine until one day I was picked up while traveling in Florence.  It was a sealed indictment, so I had no idea what was going on.  I spent the next two years fighting extradition.  The case went all the way to the Italian Supreme Court.  In the end, I was extradited after the US was made to drop half of the charges. That's all they could do for me, but they really helped.  I'll always be thankful to Italy for that.

In the US, I was preparing for my case.  It had been a long slog. My finances had dwindled to zero, leaving me with a free court appointed lawyer from the legal pool.  He showed me that the US federal system had a 97% conviction rate...  higher than the Russian courts under Stalin.  He calmly informed me that I was facing full life without possibility of parole as a first time white collar defendant.

Yes..  really.  This is no joke.  It's called the federal sentencing guidelines implemented in 1984.  It's the point system that determines the sentence, not the judge.  My points totaled 43.  Life in prison.  Look it up and prepare to be amazed.

After two and a half years preparing, we neared trial.  The prosecutor calls for a meeting and offers me a deal.  I can go home if I accept a single count of mail fraud and skip the trial.  

They would drop 23 charges and leave me with a simple postal violation (lesser count of mail fraud).  I thought about it and it didn't take long for me to agree to get the shackles off.  I signed and went home to my Mother's house in Kansas City.  I sat there looking at the wall for a long time.  

I didn't feel like leaving the house much.  It was difficult to get over the emotional loss.  My life was ruined.  Mom got me an account on match.com and encouraged me to date.  I met a wonderful girl and we had a little boy.  We named him Indy.  

My life continued and I started to look for a new project to begin again.  A fresh start.  I'm on a good track now, trying to put the past behind me.

Somewhere along the way, I got involved with the BFL project.  (No one from the indictment is involved in this company, in fact two of them have since died including my father.)  

With regards to BFL, I'm proud to have played a role in it's start up and focus on the current products, but I am not a majority owner.  

The company has 22 employees who are all dedicated and focused on delivering a truly amazing best in class product.

Sonny owns and runs Butterfly Labs. "And tries very hard not to put his name on things."

Search Warrant Evidence

26. On July 6, 2006, several search warrants were executed at addresses in California, Georgia, and Missouri. The searches yielded the following evidence, as well as other information:

i. A word processing document stating: This is a fraud that has been going on for many years. Millions of dollars have been stolen from people that cannot afford it. The mailings originate from Little Rock, AR-cancelled at 722. The mail then goes to . . . Amsterdam in the Netherlands. From there it is sent by DHL to . . . Costa Rica. Atlas Informaticos to be held for pick up at the DHL office... The master mind behind this scam is James Ray Houston apx. 60 years old. He gained fame in 1974 when he ran for Governor in Nevada. His accomplice is Sonny Vleisides apx. 30 years old. Both from Kansas City originally .... However, these guys are very slick and try very hard not put their names on anything.

Amazing how crooks are drawn to Bitcoin like a moth to a flame.

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 07:10:15 PM

Search Warrant Evidence

And who do you think now has Webspawner in their name? Here's a clue: Jeff Ownby.

And I'm the one being accused of being a thief by BFL's COO, Josh Zerlan.
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 07:21:56 PM

I don't know why you guys are gettng on Sonny, he said he'd be back to answer the questions:

Thank you all for your comments...  both positive and negative.  I see many of our competitors in this thread pushing their agenda which isn't surprising but still, there are some very reasonable posts with deserving questions.  Overall, I appreciate the public's reason for concern and I will return and provide answers.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=110868.msg1210400#msg1210400

Just because it's been eleven months since TO THE DAY that he assured us he'd be back to answer all the questions... why you are worried?
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 07:49:31 PM

I don't know why you guys are gettng on Sonny, he said he'd be back to answer the questions:

Thank you all for your comments...  both positive and negative.  I see many of our competitors in this thread pushing their agenda which isn't surprising but still, there are some very reasonable posts with deserving questions.  Overall, I appreciate the public's reason for concern and I will return and provide answers.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=110868.msg1210400#msg1210400

Just because it's been eleven months since TO THE DAY that he assured us he'd be back to answer all the questions... why you are worried?

The reason I'm worried is that if Sonny Vleisides did come back to answer the question, I would have one less thing to bitch about, thus it's to my best interest that he remains silent.
millsdmb

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 07:51:12 PM

They might be interested in suing me for the youtub vid?

I'd settle for a monarch. Oh wait, they wont ever exist.  Cheesy Cheesy

Hitler Finds out about the Butterfly Labs Monarch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNMKdv36w
Get $10 worth of BTC Free when you buy $100 worth at coinbase.com/?r=51dffa8970f85a53bd000034
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1115

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 09:47:06 PM

Perhaps the monarch will send you to the isle of Elba instead

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 12:30:09 AM

I may have to lock this thread thanks to this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=279173.0
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 01:17:05 AM

8 more days!
I see what you did there.

Also,

I support the lawsuit and hope they sue you blue for slandering the fine reputation of the honorable people at Butterfly Labs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: