Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:57:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Futures  (Read 1603 times)
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:17:37 PM

I think bitcoin will grow very far in the future, and prices are getting crazier making the world slowly recognize bitcoin and make it as second money for payment after the currency they use. that's my opinion.
Indeed. I also think that bitcoin will have a good future and it will grow up in future like it will become currency that can exchange in all valuable things. Furthermore, I think in the future all people and government will use recognize bitcoin as real money that can be use in all kind of transaction especially on offline.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dj_shreder

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 05:21:53 PM

Smiley
fuding12

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:36:46 PM

Bitcoin will be one of the most popular trends in the world. bitcoin will solve many problems encountered because bitcoin itself uses blockchain technology, a technology that works like a network of computers that provide each other data. Security can be guaranteed because there is a certificate or digital signature that can not be modified. at first bitcoin is much rejected and gets a skeptical response, but in the end, bitcoin will prove itself as one of the future technologies.
geula4x

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:17:11 PM

I personally would be very cautious about investing in BitCoin futures.
I think that BitCoin price movements are very sharp.
Investing in futures is quite risky as it is, and especially when the underline asset is as volatile as BitCoin...
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:59:27 PM

Bitcoin will have a brighter future. Hope that bitcoin exist for more long years and every year bitcoin will increase price too. Someday bitcoin will be popular and I know there some countries also that will disagree about crypto currency like bitcoin.
ridwan99

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:01:13 AM

I think bitcoin great opportunity for world. Bitcoin future was pretty . Bitcoin price was continue increasing and it has a good effect on it for the future. Many people will going to used it and maybe sooner or later it will be accepted by the government.
jpurusa

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:17:40 AM

The futures market is about to start trading right away. There are two factors: First, futures are leveraged so more money can be brought. Perhaps this is the fastest way for BTC to go to the moon. At the same time, the current stock of funds Not enough to support BTC continue to rise. Second, futures can be short, of course, for those of us to buy more to see the more risky, on the other hand can also balance the BTC price.
Accepting bitcoin as commodity and can be traded in international Commodity Exchanges will be a good factor supporting bitcoin growth. People  will be more interested in investing in bitcoin because of profit opportunity. Investors can take profit when price go up or fall down. There are two ways opportunity.Trading can be done based on price move forecast . Before trading investor has to analize market to identify where price to move.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:11:05 PM

The futures market is about to start trading right away. There are two factors: First, futures are leveraged so more money can be brought. Perhaps this is the fastest way for BTC to go to the moon. At the same time, the current stock of funds Not enough to support BTC continue to rise. Second, futures can be short, of course, for those of us to buy more to see the more risky, on the other hand can also balance the BTC price.
Accepting bitcoin as commodity and can be traded in international Commodity Exchanges will be a good factor supporting bitcoin growth. People  will be more interested in investing in bitcoin because of profit opportunity. Investors can take profit when price go up or fall down. There are two ways opportunity.Trading can be done based on price move forecast . Before trading investor has to analize market to identify where price to move.

The problem is the real bitcoin won't get traded there, while trading cash-settled bitcoin futures will only add to bitcoin's even higher volatility. If you think that it will be a good factor supporting bitcoin growth, you may have to reconsider what you mean by growth. It can hypothetically contribute to bitcoin popularity among traders but I don't see how it will add to bitcoin popularity as a means of payment in commerce.
shuvo999

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:49:14 PM

In future, the price of bitcoin will increase, I am sure many investors will invest in bitcoin because they know that bitcoin is still profitable for them. Smiley
Obviously, this coin is still worth investing because it has support of big business empires and it si the leading crypto currency in the market. I do not think so that wise investors are afraid of the dip bitcoin is going through because it is common for it.
lasttime99

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:12:28 PM

I think bitcoin in the future will be more popular
Qastessa

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:23:32 PM

In future, the price of bitcoin will increase, I am sure many investors will invest in bitcoin because they know that bitcoin is still profitable for them. Smiley
Obviously, this coin is still worth investing because it has support of big business empires and it si the leading crypto currency in the market. I do not think so that wise investors are afraid of the dip bitcoin is going through because it is common for it.
Yeah the more investors are investing the more bitcoin is getting powerful so the fear should be lessen now. Bitcoin is the increasing currency of the era and in future bitcoin will become high investment all around the world, bitcoin will never become low for long time as much as people are investing people are developing the trust for bitcoin, bitcoin is the fearless currency that make its own way for success, so bitcoin has bright future and it will rise high in price within few months.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:21:49 PM

Yeah the more investors are investing the more bitcoin is getting powerful so the fear should be lessen now. Bitcoin is the increasing currency of the era and in future bitcoin will become high investment all around the world, bitcoin will never become low for long time as much as people are investing people are developing the trust for bitcoin, bitcoin is the fearless currency that make its own way for success, so bitcoin has bright future and it will rise high in price within few months.

I somewhat disagree with this stance. While more investors will certainly make bitcoin more expensive, I'm not sure that this will make it more powerful. Speculative capital poured in bitcoin will only contribute to its volatility, and volatility is not synonymous with being strong and powerful. Investors are okay, but what bitcoin really needs is adoption, not speculation. These dudes are mostly profit-oriented anyway, and they will quickly withdraw their capital if something wrong should happen to crypto.
sanjay6121

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 11:59:06 AM

at present people don't have proper knowledge about bitcoin. in future the people will be aware of this digital currency and bitcoin will grow globally. bitcoin will replace the trading with its transparent and distributed feature.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:02:11 PM

Heyyy Guys , what do you think about the Bitcoin futures listings ?

In my own opinion, I think the future of bitcoin will be better than the present. I think many investors will invest their money in bitcoin. The value of bitcoin will be higher than the present. I also think that many people are rich because of bitcoin. I think that all country accept bitcoin and many companies accept bitcoin as payment. That's my thinking about future of bitcoin.
paoeng1

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:02:45 PM

I can predict tgat bitxoin has a good future if its followers will continue to follow it
bbjay

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:11:29 PM

Bitcoin future is very secured because it has become very popular all over the world and acceptable for transaction purposes. Over a time many country like china have made pronouncement about banning the uses of bitcoin in their country but the more it become more popular and no one can ban bitcoin easily.

retail.global  |  Business-As-A-Service Ecommerce Ecosystem
▬▬▬▬▬  ● ●  Powered by Blockchain  ● ●  ▬▬▬▬▬
dakilangisajaja

Activity: 177
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:38:54 PM

feel the furure here will be a good bitcoin for the future, and we'll be bitcoin.and because it has become very popular all over the world and acceptable for transaction purposes.
bert20

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:47:16 PM

I think bitcoin future will be forever because bitcoin help people ti improved thier lives. Bitcoin give as a brighter future.
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:49:10 PM

Heyyy Guys , what do you think about the Bitcoin futures listings ?
As for me i think that in the future bitcoin was being a future money that is able to give more better way of living mostly  it creates and give more  help and oppurtunities that deals to  sustain and make more life be prosperous and progresser than  before so that i see bitcoin as so very successful digital curency whole over the world.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:05:36 PM

All we know when we are enter to the bitcoin world and we work hard are future and life are become wealth, because because of that are needs can be financed through bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: