Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:08:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMART] SmartCash POW with Instant Payment + SmartRewards + SmartNodes  (Read 34741 times)
Pavluchchio

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:38:38 PM

I have one transaction that not on balance still.
Same *** as for Vladeg
Last transaction from pool-eu.smartcash.cc not confirmed (0/нe пoдтвepждeнo, He в пaмяти) in WALLET_1.1.0 . (Transaction ID: c17afbb8c00e1f5870bb085ee3d722eb78fa4c4c6b222373e6d40e0b4c18b7e9)
In wallet 1.0.1 IT WAS CONFIRMED and in_balance.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:31:47 PM

Wallet v1.1 are out please download here https://smartcash.cc/wallets/ . Please go to %appdata%/smartcash delete  peers.dat, blocks, chainstate and sync. You can speed up sync process with bootstrap file http://proteanx.com/txindexstrap.zip ( need have txindex=1 in smartcash.conf)

syncronizing, thanks for the bootstrap

what about the zerocoin exploit? no pronunciacion about yet?

We are fixed zerocoin exploit in v1.1

When will be payment from EU pool? waiting.

and what about the amount of fake coins that was generated during the exploit?

Yeah I'm curious about this as well, what happened to those coins? And didn't you said there will be an official announcement regarding that matter? It's been almost 2 days ever since the exploit happened but still there are no news or explanation regarding that matter, I'm just curious if everything is okay now and the exchanges are working. It seems like this coin is currently mooning, so I guess this is a sign that the problem has been solved? Anyway has the trading of this coin resumed? Or was it ever halted? I'm very confuse now lol

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
Chainger

Activity: 554
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:12:37 PM

When will be payment from EU pool?
storbic

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:25:35 PM

Any announcement on the fake coins?  Cryptopia still has the market frozen, while the coin trades on others.  What is going on
reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:52:19 PM

Any announcement on the fake coins?  Cryptopia still has the market frozen, while the coin trades on others.  What is going on

I read somewhere that all coins are legit, all coins on exchanges are safe to buy and dev team will burn their own coins to adjust the difference.
Snow_Dog

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:59:38 PM

I read somewhere that all coins are legit, all coins on exchanges are safe to buy and dev team will burn their own coins to adjust the difference.

Could you post a link to where you read that?
SmartCashWillDominate

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:07:18 PM

LongTime Smarty since day 1. 

What is wrong with SmartRewards?  I and a few others I have talked to have NOT received our XMAS smart rewards yet on Dec. 25th.

Someone please let us know what is happening.  Some people receive while a few do not???

This is the first time I have not received my smart rewards. I thought it was just delayed but still nothing.

Did the hacker circumvent our rewards?
smartcashvietnam (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 10:12:50 PM

I have one transaction that not on balance still. Could you check it please? 912fbc9a8171461689014024fb085e1c0258465c54da621ec5b40cef2acf02be

And when will be payment from EU pool?
For quick response, can you join with us in Discord http://discord.smartcash.cc
yluna88

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:23:52 PM

I just saw that SmartCash is up by 89% on CMC, but when I found this thread it seems that there were/are fake coins on exchanges? Would like to grab some SMART but now I am confused. Someone help me out please, is it ok and safe to buy SMART on Hitbtc?
SmartCashWillDominate

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:28:09 PM

I just saw that SmartCash is up by 89% on CMC, but when I found this thread it seems that there were/are fake coins on exchanges? Would like to grab some SMART but now I am confused. Someone help me out please, is it ok and safe to buy SMART on Hitbtc?

I wouldn't buy right now.  Seems like a lot of problems with hackers and exchanges down.  PLUS I and others are owed "smartrewards" over 2 weeks now.  No one is responding to me from their slack to their discord forums.

HitBTC is having problems withdrawing smartcash and stocks exchange is a scam exchange that has hidden fees when u order.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 10:29:52 PM

Hey guys, i'm delisting smartcrash from smart.suprnova.cc due to all those repeating problems and lack of communication with the devs.

please move over to the other pools and withdraw your remaining funds..

thanks !

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
smartcashvietnam (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 10:42:12 PM

What is wrong with SmartRewards?  I and a few others I have talked to have NOT received our XMAS smart rewards yet on Dec. 25th.

Someone please let us know what is happening.  Some people receive while a few do not???

This is the first time I have not received my smart rewards. I thought it was just delayed but still nothing.

SmartRewards don't related to zerocoin exploit, maybe you spend smart in round so you not eligible. detail please got to Discord http://discord.smartcash.cc we have team here to support you
zainch17

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:51:50 PM

New version has been released with zero coin exploit fixed & smartnodes feature,wait till all exchanges update their wallets until they have to stop trading as requested by devs earlier and timing for wallet update will depend on the exchanges as its not under control of smartcash teams

SmartCashWillDominate

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:55:07 PM

What is wrong with SmartRewards?  I and a few others I have talked to have NOT received our XMAS smart rewards yet on Dec. 25th.

Someone please let us know what is happening.  Some people receive while a few do not???

SmartRewards don't related to zerocoin exploit, maybe you spend smart in round so you not eligible. detail please got to Discord http://discord.smartcash.cc we have team here to support you

Nope I am not an amateur.   It seems some big address were SELECTIVELY chosen to redirect their smartrewards since it is still manually done.  I am owed over 100,000 smart rewards from Dec. 25

zainch17

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:56:50 PM

What is wrong with SmartRewards?  I and a few others I have talked to have NOT received our XMAS smart rewards yet on Dec. 25th.

Someone please let us know what is happening.  Some people receive while a few do not???

Nope I am not an amateur.   It seems some big address were SELECTIVELY chosen to redirect their smartrewards since it is still manually done.  I am owed over 100,000 smart rewards from Dec. 25

Share your address of holding coins so I can check it for u

SmartCashWillDominate

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:18:34 AM

Nope I am not an amateur.   It seems some big address were SELECTIVELY chosen to redirect their smartrewards since it is still manually done.  I am owed over 100,000 smart rewards from Dec. 25

Thanks for your help but I think only the dev can fix this issue and I am sure they are busy with the recent problems but its been 2 weeks since we should have gotten paid.

This is one of our investment fund addresses we used to accumulate smart long term.   As you can see a lot of coins were eligible for rewards concluding on the 25th which has still not been paid.   Funds have been sold or moved to different addresses recently as this address is still having problems receiving the due SmartRewards

Is smartRewards broken?  I received it on my small personal address but not on our big fund one.

Please check the address
SQUTBhXJqamMAMiRsnQiovduCwNTsR4862

We were in the rich list.
zainch17

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:45:45 AM

Nope I am not an amateur.   It seems some big address were SELECTIVELY chosen to redirect their smartrewards since it is still manually done.  I am owed over 100,000 smart rewards from Dec. 25

Thanks for your help but I think only the dev can fix this issue and I am sure they are busy with the recent problems but its been 2 weeks since we should have gotten paid.

This is one of our investment fund addresses we used to accumulate smart long term.   As you can see a lot of coins were eligible for rewards concluding on the 25th which has still not been paid.   Funds have been sold or moved to different addresses recently as this address is still having problems receiving the due SmartRewards

Is smartRewards broken?  I received it on my small personal address but not on our big fund one.

Please check the address
SQUTBhXJqamMAMiRsnQiovduCwNTsR4862

We were in the rich list.
I can see you got outbound transactions which makes your address not eligible for round 6 smartrewards, check the tool provided on smartcash.cc to see if your account is eligible or not for next round thanks

Vladeg

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:45:03 AM

For quick response, can you join with us in Discord http://discord.smartcash.cc

No quick responce or any responce. What the point to write in Discord?
chikavladimir

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:50:18 AM

Hello

What is wrong with transaction https://explorer.smartcash.cc/tx/372d7a89081f3faf4f3c4a56c2faef7f67047d6e5ba68372989d4581aa81e8aa

Yesterday pool-us.smartcash.cc was send coins to my wallet, but now this txid has NaN confirmations and block hash 0000000000001137cb91896c834daed5888d60c5640113a8308bc8269401f6c0 not found in block explorer Sad

I lost my coins?
Mr_Burst

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:12:31 AM

Seems to project start scamming.
Funny dev's position about fake coins - JUST KEEP SILENT  Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: