Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:21:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMART] SmartCash POW with Instant Payment + SmartRewards + SmartNodes  (Read 34737 times)
jimswers

Activity: 176
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:19:05 AM

To everyone who loose the coins
the answer is very simple - they update wallet and last parts of old wallet blockhain was dismissed.

Your coins are disappear forever.

Nice & fast block explorer for your coin!
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodunno

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:50:07 PM

We are excited to announce our first Bitcoin Cash trading pair. You can now trade SMART for BCH on a decentralized exchange. https://t.co/LRCz07Cb6V
lol this sh*t makes my PC sooo laggy

smartcashvietnam (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 12:57:17 PM

the answer is very simple - they update wallet and last parts of old wallet blockhain was dismissed.

Every transaction from official pool to wallet will be safe, We will check every transactions
5Cents

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:03:25 PM

yup. i hope you do fix the coin missing issue. i am missing around 600+ coins from a tx. the blockchain explorer seems ok and the coins in my adress but the wallet does not seem to see that tx
Make sure you have letest version of wallet ( v1.1.0)
Check in updated Explorer https://explorer3.smartcash.cc
When your coin still missing please fill this form
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17scXx0vTn87dhqZQqvH7T94dkOmlbOqilqORE9kxXec/edit#gid=0

Does webwallet is secure? I use from the very beginning. Then now I don't know why all smart exchange are down. Can't even Deposit/Withdraw.
topteam

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:36:50 PM

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org give me a wallet and i receive smartcash from https://pool-eu.smartcash.cc quickly
smartcashvietnam (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 02:49:16 PM

yup. i hope you do fix the coin missing issue. i am missing around 600+ coins from a tx. the blockchain explorer seems ok and the coins in my adress but the wallet does not seem to see that tx
Make sure you have letest version of wallet ( v1.1.0)
Check in updated Explorer https://explorer3.smartcash.cc
When your coin still missing please fill this form
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17scXx0vTn87dhqZQqvH7T94dkOmlbOqilqORE9kxXec/edit#gid=0

Does webwallet is secure? I use from the very beginning. Then now I don't know why all smart exchange are down. Can't even Deposit/Withdraw.

They halt to update smartcash wallet
SmartCashWillDominate

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:05:20 PM

I am STILL waiting on my THOUSANDS of smartrewards that was not given 3 weeks ago. Everyone just wants me to keep quiet?   Only an idiot will be buying or hodling smartcash now.

I shall edit and update my post once issue is resolved.

There are so many complaints in here and the price of the coin is just sky rocketing - strange world indeed.
Yes there are some issues but you should head over to their discors to see the actual environment. Its totally positive.
Smartcash has very small activity here on bitcointalk.

I've seen countless people booted and censored from asking trigger questions or had a complaint.   They can not censor these forums. 

There are so many complaints in here and the price of the coin is just sky rocketing - strange world indeed.

It is being manipulated.  No one can sell.  I can not sell any more of my coins on any market.  I will off load a very large amount of coins as soon as I can since this project is good as dead to me.  Too many problems and stealing my SmartRewards was the push.

So what they did was "update" their wallet/blockchain and removed millions of coins?
So if the hacker sold millions of coins into the market and someone else bought it....those are gone too?

They removed millions of coins from people who had invested for a long time?

Seems very unethical.  This hacker problem has been known for months and it was not patched?Huh
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 07:24:26 PM

I am STILL waiting on my THOUSANDS of smartrewards that was not given 3 weeks ago. Everyone just wants me to keep quiet?   Only an idiot will be buying or hodling smartcash now.

Yes there are some issues but you should head over to their discors to see the actual environment. Its totally positive.

I've seen countless people booted and censored from asking trigger questions or had a complaint.   They can not censor these forums. 

It is being manipulated.  No one can sell.  I can not sell any more of my coins on any market.  I will off load a very large amount of coins as soon as I can since this project is good as dead to me.  Too many problems and stealing my SmartRewards was the push.

So what they did was "update" their wallet/blockchain and removed millions of coins?
So if the hacker sold millions of coins into the market and someone else bought it....those are gone too?

Seems very unethical.  This hacker problem has been known for months and it was not patched?Huh
if this is true then i am very very sorry for the devs. i liked the coin also liked very much the name of the coin. it could have been a great succes. no one is willing to sit on a uncertain/ unsecure coin  Sad

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Samoshi

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:50:21 PM

When smartnode are going to get paid? What block number? Thank you.
aceofnone82

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:22:23 PM

Block 300k which will occur an a few weeks I believe. You can see which block we are on currently in the smartcash explorer. As of this post we are on block 275165. If you head over to discord you will find a very positive active smartcash community.

https://explorer.smartcash.cc/ 
aceofnone82

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:28:35 PM

if this is true then i am very very sorry for the devs. i liked the coin also liked very much the name of the coin. it could have been a great succes. no one is willing to sit on a uncertain/ unsecure coin  Sad

Have you been over to the smartcash discord? They are very active over there and seem very responsive to questions and concerns.

https://discordapp.com/invite/BDUh8jr
SmartCashWillDominate

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:04:26 PM

Yes I been there and NO they are not.  Only helpful if your spending money.  Ask about any problem you will get removed.  Ask about the smart rewards problem
conex

Activity: 318

crypto enthusiast

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:10:24 PM

Yes I been there and NO they are not.  Only helpful if your spending money.  Ask about any problem you will get removed.  Ask about the smart rewards problem
So, your suggestion is to hold, and hope, thie price will increase organicly? I dont see such a big deal with this coin

regards

“If you personalize losses, you can’t trade.” – BK
aceofnone82

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:05:55 PM

I read your previous posts and it seems you had outgoing transactions from your wallet which automatically invalidates your wallet from receiving smart rewards. the requirement for having no outgoing transactions in order to be elegible for smart cash is clearly stated in many places.
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:32:58 PM

All coins are safe, I updated my wallet to the new wallet and after syncing all my coins were back in my wallet. I saved the old wallet file installed new wallet, let it re-sync then copied old wallet file to new wallet folder - all coins there.
Cryptarded

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:25:12 AM

Any word on when Cryptopia is going to allow trading again? Did the other exchanges already update their wallets?
xoai001

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:23:37 AM

You are saying incorrectly, I am having problems and come to discord.smartcash.cc, dev solved my problem with respect and friendliness
My wallet got enough smartcash , thanks devs!
SQNFLvpTtW6A6DLrYDjkGmLMHduYv7n7Jw
cryptodunno

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:12:26 AM

I guess devs initiated block on deposits to hitbtc/cryptopia their end to:

1) create unnatural pump due to limited supply and make themselves few lambos Cheesy
2) to make the coin more popular as it immideately hit top50 of marketcap (which is actually good, i think a lot of ppl bought smarts over 2$).

I also tried to make a deposit to stocks.exchange but no success, coins are still not received Sad

smartcashvietnam (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 10:32:11 AM

I guess devs initiated block on deposits to hitbtc/cryptopia their end to:

1) create unnatural pump due to limited supply and make themselves few lambos Cheesy
2) to make the coin more popular as it immideately hit top50 of marketcap (which is actually good, i think a lot of ppl bought smarts over 2$).

I also tried to make a deposit to stocks.exchange but no success, coins are still not received Sad

1. We contact exchange to halt trade because exchange need update wallet other case they will run on wrong chain. It is forge update because have issue with old wallet, not related to any pump/dump. Be carefully when you mention any information that you don't have evident

2. Good for all
gauldicus

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:16:23 AM

I like this coin, hope this gets resolved fast so i can withdraw all my coins on hitbtc. I want them staking as soon as possible.

many thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: