Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:49:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMART] SmartCash POW with Instant Payment + SmartRewards + SmartNodes  (Read 34737 times)
SmartCashWillDominate

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:10:31 AM

I am still waiting for the large amount of smartcash that was illegally taken from my smartrewards. 

Getting impatient. 

Do you want this coin to survive?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SmartCashWillDominate

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:21:58 AM

Great project! Hope it will be a successful soon! Im all in good luck!

award for the stupidest person of the year
smartcashvietnam (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:31:27 AM

I am still waiting for the large amount of smartcash that was illegally taken from my smartrewards. 

Getting impatient. 

Hi man, as i talk with you, when i check your address that you provide, i see you send out smartcash from this address and it not eligible for smartreward. Please understand
SmartCashWillDominate

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:15:13 AM

Getting impatient. 

Hi man, as i talk with you, when i check your address that you provide, i see you send out smartcash from this address and it not eligible for smartreward. Please understand

I have done that for months.  Why did I get rewards all the other months but not this last one?  Check history
ladozhskiy1995

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:26:16 AM

If you do a Google search about CoinExchange you will find many similar complaints. Please beware! Do not use them! After reading many similar complaints about them, I am starting to realize I have been scammed. Good luck everyone.
smartcashvietnam (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:31:10 AM

Getting impatient. 

I have done that for months.  Why did I get rewards all the other months but not this last one?  Check history

From all history of your address in Explorer, i believe system work as it code to do. Keep your Smartcash in your wallet this month and see what happened. I will check for you when you have problem this month
invisiblefriend321

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:38:19 AM

still a good time to get a master node ?        future potential ... ?

thx 4 honest feedback my friends

namaste

i believe in project and have 1/2 the tokens -- just wondering if worth going all in >Huh 

thk u in advance

just  wondering if i can still / or is still worth ??  turning my 10k tokens into mastrernode ?

thx 4 feedback
respect
SmartCashWillDominate

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:38:14 AM

Viet,  I moved the balance since I was robbed this month.  I sold some and moved the others back to investors.  I will let the crypto community know about this bad coin.

If you do a Google search about CoinExchange you will find many similar complaints. Please beware! Do not use them! After reading many similar complaints about them, I am starting to realize I have been scammed. Good luck everyone.

Never had problem with thembefore.  It was not the exchange if it was smartcash
smartcashvietnam (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:40:16 AM

namaste

i believe in project and have 1/2 the tokens -- just wondering if worth going all in >Huh 

thk u in advance

just  wondering if i can still / or is still worth ??  turning my 10k tokens into mastrernode ?

thx 4 feedback
respect
Sure! running smartnode still worth
SmartCashWillDominate

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:55:01 AM

Getting impatient. 

From all history of your address in Explorer, i believe system work as it code to do. Keep your Smartcash in your wallet this month and see what happened. I will check for you when you have problem this month
Viet,  I moved the balance since I was robbed this month.  I sold some and moved the others back to investors.  I will let the crypto community know about this bad coin.
smartcashvietnam (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 07:02:49 AM

The SmartCash pools are now back online.
lyapres

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:41:16 AM

looking forward to this great project to have a big success in the near future. goodluck to this project and goodluck to you dev.
smartcashvietnam (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:07:18 AM

Cryptopia Update: We are currently waiting for Cryptopia to complete an audit of their SmartCash wallets and email us the results, along with their SmartCash payment address. Once they've completed this audit we'll be able to resolve any discrepancies and their wallets should come online for withdrawals shortly after.

CoinExchange Update: CoinExchange is currently reviewing user balances and completing an audit of their SmartCash wallets. They've recovered from their recent DNS issues and should be able to bring their SmartCash wallets back online coming soon. We're in contact with their development team and are assisting them in this process.

"the big thing is reviewing all the balance so we know what we need to reprocess i believe
just a little time consuming" - CoinExchange
SmartCashWillDominate

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:41:36 AM

How many smartcash was hacked this time for them to shut down all the exchanges for so long.
smartcashvietnam (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:47:05 AM

How many smartcash was hacked this time for them to shut down all the exchanges for so long.

Just only 3 exchange temporary disabled deposits & withdrawals SmartCash are Cryptopia, HitBTC, Coinexchange. Other 5 exchange are updated and online include: CryptoBridge, monkeycoin, stocks exchange, cryptochange, masternode exchange
cryptodunno

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:02:47 AM

Cryptopia Update: We are currently waiting for Cryptopia to complete an audit of their SmartCash wallets and email us the results, along with their SmartCash payment address. Once they've completed this audit we'll be able to resolve any discrepancies and their wallets should come online for withdrawals shortly after.

CoinExchange Update: CoinExchange is currently reviewing user balances and completing an audit of their SmartCash wallets. They've recovered from their recent DNS issues and should be able to bring their SmartCash wallets back online coming soon. We're in contact with their development team and are assisting them in this process.

"the big thing is reviewing all the balance so we know what we need to reprocess i believe
and what abt hitbtc?

smartcashvietnam (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 11:07:12 AM

and what abt hitbtc?
HitBTC alway response slowly Sad
invisiblefriend321

Activity: 174

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:41:00 AM

namaste

thx 4 feedback
respect
Sure! running smartnode still worth

@smartcashvietnam 

thank u my friend

appreciate your time and honesty !
cryptodunno

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:42:18 AM

and what abt hitbtc?
HitBTC alway response slowly Sad
i think it`s the biggest trade volume now on hitbtc once deposits and withdrawals are available, hope it will be resolved soon

gauldicus

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:44:01 PM

I've had my smartcash in hitbtc for nearly 2 weks now and i paid twice what it is now worth. very annoying for me. Can't do anything about it (Although i realise its not the fault of smartcash dev team)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: