Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:36:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMART] SmartCash POW with Instant Payment + SmartRewards + SmartNodes  (Read 34737 times)
cryptodunno

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:06:07 PM

Hope someone has some ideas...

I want to support this project by getting SmartRewards. But while the US Pool was down, 512 of my tokens did not make it to my wallet.  The address is correct. I have gotten other deposits from the pool with the same address.

I have sent the Dev a private messages and laid it all out for them.   I need this resolved before the 25th.

I can't insert any images because I am Newbie!!!

try to get some help on discord channel, devs are active there: https://discordapp.com/invite/BDUh8jr

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:49:31 AM

Smartcash has dropped 50% in the last week, so a good time to buy then start up a Masternode and earn more along with the rewards.
(better hurry, the dealline for earning rewards is only 1 day away).

Unfortunately it looks like only DEX exchanges are working at the moment for SmartCash. I really don't like DEX exchanges after a cock-up with the gateway on a Bitshares DEX where my coins were stuck for several days.
smartcashvietnam (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 03:31:46 AM

Smartcash has dropped 50% in the last week, so a good time to buy then start up a Masternode and earn more along with the rewards.
(better hurry, the dealline for earning rewards is only 1 day away).

Unfortunately it looks like only DEX exchanges are working at the moment for SmartCash. I really don't like DEX exchanges after a cock-up with the gateway on a Bitshares DEX where my coins were stuck for several days.

Right now we have 5 active exchange are : CryptoBridge, Monkeycoin, stock exchange, cryptochange, masternodechange.

acorcos

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:51:24 AM

When is the Wallet Update for Coinexchange to be expected? I want to withdraw my tokens and then setup a masternode. It is very frustrating that there are already so many masternodes and I can not setup my node. Sad
smartcashvietnam (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:50:45 PM

When is the Wallet Update for Coinexchange to be expected? I want to withdraw my tokens and then setup a masternode. It is very frustrating that there are already so many masternodes and I can not setup my node. Sad

SmartCash deposits & withdrawals are temporary disabled on Cryptopia, HitBTC, Coinexchange

Please patient
Hamond

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:12:41 PM

SmartCash deposits & withdrawals are temporary disabled on Cryptopia, HitBTC, Coinexchange

Please patient

How many time they are off?
WhiteGhost85

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:48:25 PM

What is the cause of all these outages? Long the recession will last?
Strectmar

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:04:52 PM

Show a list of the current nodes for the configuration file
Something does not want the wallet to be synchronized  Sad
crypsy

Activity: 216
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:34:05 PM

ETA ON CRYPTOPIA PROBLEM FIX?

btc: 183ZdPA9c5XkGgacaN9q7aJY93asV2BnKt
eth: 0x144c3b9d9c3c6e465d4cfe136d318440e81bb39e
joaquinek

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:52:06 AM

Please patient

You can buy at Crypto-Bridge.
Thank you.

SMARTCASH LOVER Smiley
smartcashvietnam (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 02:23:25 AM

Show a list of the current nodes for the configuration file
Something does not want the wallet to be synchronized  Sad

Follow this guide to speed up sync process
https://smartcash.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/35000027174-using-the-bootstrap-to-speedup-sync-when-upgrade-wallet
SmartCashWillDominate

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:01:13 AM

----WARNING-----

----WARNING-----

SMARTrewards does not work anymore for more then a few thousand coins in your wallet. 

Whenever your wallet gets big enough for them to "skip" your rewards, they will do it.  I and a few others that I know of have been scammed by a smartrewards dev who sends it out to himself instead of the rightful owner. 

No excuses, I have gotten every smartreward since the start instead of these past 2.  Nothing changed on my end.   With their fake rollback.  I'm very upset at these recurring recent events. Seems like days before the 25th, all exchanges stop withdrawing for smart.

I will make sure Cryptopia and other exchanges know about this misdeed and hopefully they get delisted since they are stealing.----WARNING-----

----WARNING-----

smartcashvietnam (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 04:05:44 AM

----WARNING-----

----WARNING-----

SMARTrewards does not work anymore for more then a few thousand coins in your wallet.  

Whenever your wallet gets big enough for them to "skip" your rewards, they will do it.  I and a few others that I know of have been scammed by a smartrewards dev who sends it out to himself instead of the rightful owner.  

No excuses, I have gotten every smartreward since the start instead of these past 2.  Nothing changed on my end.   With their fake rollback.  I'm very upset at these recurring recent events. Seems like days before the 25th, all exchanges stop withdrawing for smart.

I will make sure Cryptopia and other exchanges know about this misdeed and hopefully they get delisted since they are stealing.----WARNING-----

----WARNING-----

Mate, i respect you but seem you are always raise the FUD without evident. Where do you come from? what is your purpose? Don't try to hurt anybody because you don't like them.
minkhu

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:42:44 AM

You guys ought to sell before it's too late.

This fallen coin is going no where.

Wait till it goes to 0.01 cent, gather hundred thousands of them and wait for a lottery pump.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:34:36 AM

Wait till it goes to 0.01 cent, gather hundred thousands of them and wait for a lottery pump.

Hey mate please stop spreading FUD here, you're trying to scare newbies away so that once price will go down that low you'll collect more and set up a masternode causing you to get richer and newbies to get poorer so please stop this, the reason for the sudden price drop is because high volume exchanges (cryptopia,coinexchange,hitbc) are still not allowing this coin to be traded on their platforms and the sudden price growth wasn't normal to begin with so that's why a correction as big as this must happen. Everything is going good here, this is just a normal trend for every cryptocurrency that exceeded in value for such a short time so to everyone listening to this FUD please don't, because if you do listen you're gonna lost in the end.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
dgm_argon

Activity: 8
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:44:11 PM

the reason for the sudden price drop is because high volume exchanges (cryptopia,coinexchange,hitbc) are still not allowing this coin to be traded on their platforms and the sudden price growth wasn't normal to begin with so that's why a correction as big as this must happen. Everything is going good here...

Well, to be fair, the hack that lead to create huge amounts of fake-SMART and the blockchain rollback mby plays a roll in this, too Wink
I think when bigger exchanges will reopen truth will be restored, but up to now it seems very risky to invest.

But i have another question for the Smartchash experts here:

Who is in control of the Comunnity Adress with 55% of all SMART Coins?

a) the community (hive) or
b) the dev(s)

?

couldn`t find an answer to this qustion up to no. THX!
hackmenow

Activity: 4
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:56:48 PM

----WARNING-----

----WARNING-----

Whenever your wallet gets big enough for them to "skip" your rewards, they will do it.  I and a few others that I know of have been scammed by a smartrewards dev who sends it out to himself instead of the rightful owner. 

No excuses, I have gotten every smartreward since the start instead of these past 2.  Nothing changed on my end.   With their fake rollback.  I'm very upset at these recurring recent events. Seems like days before the 25th, all exchanges stop withdrawing for smart.

----WARNING-----

To clear up all of the FUD on not receiving smartrewards, I learned how SMART works by screwing myself over for the next month's rewards. If you send out any amount of coins, even 0.1 smart from one of your addresses that has 1,000 or more SMART in it, you forfeit the rewards for the next month. Although this sucks for me this month, this is great for the coin because it creates a true savings account. Why would I ever sell any of my SMART if I can keep being eligible for rewards every month just by HODLING? The only reason that people will sell some SMART is for emergencies, SMART is a true savings account and it's genius. Smartcash is easily going to $10 by December 2018 once people realize this store of value feature of SMART !!!    Cool
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:01:56 PM

enjoying this solid project but holy crap topia release the coins today/tomorrow already, you got your cut i'm sure!!! fuck!!!

smart price been solid rise, just hope it stays and does climb nicely for 2018.  Cool  ideally most ppl should soon be holding in the wallet / staking and all, plus MN....less reason/chance to dump.  it wont surprise me if it does tho, as this is crypto shit lol.

can we find info in the Discord as to how to move coisn to wallet (well this is easy anyways), but also to setup MN? 
can we get smartrewards while running MN??

anyways, SMARTCASH moon 2018  Grin

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
maeddes

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:47:31 PM

Well before i hope for the 10$ price in 2018 i hope more for a stable growth after fixing all the issues atm... should be save at 2$ maybe 3$ and then start to grow healthy!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:26:39 PM

----WARNING-----

----WARNING-----

----WARNING-----

To clear up all of the FUD on not receiving smartrewards, I learned how SMART works by screwing myself over for the next month's rewards. If you send out any amount of coins, even 0.1 smart from one of your addresses that has 1,000 or more SMART in it, you forfeit the rewards for the next month. Although this sucks for me this month, this is great for the coin because it creates a true savings account. Why would I ever sell any of my SMART if I can keep being eligible for rewards every month just by HODLING? The only reason that people will sell some SMART is for emergencies, SMART is a true savings account and it's genius. Smartcash is easily going to $10 by December 2018 once people realize this store of value feature of SMART !!!    Cool

One tip about hodling SmartCash in your wallet is the create a few addresses and hold 1000 SmartCash in each address. These addresses will get the smart rewards, but if you suddenly feel the need to sell some you won't lose all your rewards for the month.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: