Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:32:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMART] SmartCash POW with Instant Payment + SmartRewards + SmartNodes  (Read 34738 times)
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:55:05 PM

lol again with impatient ppl or buying at tops and crying.  read the fucking chart on the exchange and don't buy when all alts were being pumppppped, not that hard.  NOW would be buy time for many many alts, including this one.  soooo load up, get smartnodes running and enjoy.  when alt season returns this one should easily break ATH.  let's hope btc wakes the fuck up too LOL. 

this coin neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds to get on more exch's!!!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:29:36 PM

SmartCash has join Crowdholding. Read all about the partnership between Crowdholding and SmartCash by clicking below.

http://bit.ly/2nwkbbF

maeddes

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:42:50 PM

I think about setting up a smartnode myself, just need the weekend to run smooth so i can buy some more SMART. Dont get me wrong but i hope it will fall a little down and starts climbing afterwards Tongue

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
joaquinek

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:06:57 PM

There are some issues with the wallet that need to be addressed, it takes longer to sync than the Bitcoin wallet with a fraction of the history. Bootstrapping causes crashes 2/3 times. It is not in a reliable state.

SMARTCASH IS A SCAM!!!!

So it got transferred finally in 3 hours. And guess what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[1] they have resumed withdrawal NOW on cryptopia after 20 days, but suspended deposits on all the other exchanges (hitbtc, coinexchange etc.). So one can not exchange it with BTC or sell it.

[2] earlier they suspended all the coins with usual traders execpt for those owned by the developers. This created a fake demand supply gap, the price shot upto 3.4$ per coin. Developers got rid of their stocks became instant muliti-millionaires at the cost of common investors.

[3] Now wheever they open deposits on all the exchanges, the market is going to crash due to over supply, and SmartCash bastard developers dont care as they are already reach and have dumped their SmartCash at sky-high prices

SMARTCASH IS A SCAM!!!!

Interesting..... You should know that I am owed over 100,000+ smart coins and the devs have taken from me.  They have not addressed this issue.  Only the hardworking volunteer viet is tryin to help but the devs are ignoring him also.

I was beginning to suspect the same myself tbh. The fact that this coin has such an absolute massive supply of coins and managed to hit over 3 dollars with such a short time being launched should be a obvious HUGE red flag. This coin does absolutely nothing new or innovative. It focuses so much on "rewarding the holders" that it has no real depth. Is the goal of this coin literally to generate more money to holders?? Makes no sense... Oooowee "smart hive" lol come on now.. It all seems really shady. The price surge happened due to exchanges locking up coins and deposits and what not causing people to FOMO buying overpriced coins (that the devs probably sold off) because the node calc says they'll "make $250" a day when in reality they'll be lucky to make 5 when the price corrects itself down to where it should be.

something does not add up.

I just finished the chart and basically dismantle a portion of many masternodes out there and I have a feeling that there is an over supply of smartcash coin.
take in consideration
Supply 5 billion with a B
POW how many rewards per block
How many blocks per minuter or hour
How many coins per masternodes
POS rewards
VOLUME and Exchanges
and many other things that I would like to share with you today but it is work that I consider to apply to my next investments.
here is to hoping that I am wrong.
I really like smartcash
Cheers.
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:21:17 AM

I think about setting up a smartnode myself, just need the weekend to run smooth so i can buy some more SMART. Dont get me wrong but i hope it will fall a little down and starts climbing afterwards Tongue

I would have liked to started up a masternode myself but it's all too complicated for me, so much to go wrong.
Concerning SmartCash masternodes, did I hear correctly that there was a bit of a cock-up and many masternodes got double the rewards they should have, will SmartCash be asking for these erroneous payments to be returned Smiley
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:29:02 PM

I would have liked to started up a masternode myself but it's all too complicated for me, so much to go wrong.
Concerning SmartCash masternodes, did I hear correctly that there was a bit of a cock-up and many masternodes got double the rewards they should have, will SmartCash be asking for these erroneous payments to be returned Smiley

I haven't been on here for awhile so I have no information regarding this matter I tried backreading but I just don't have the time to read all posts, what happened though? Can anybody clarify this issue? Because if this is true then that's quite a problem so I wonder how the team will fix this issue or will they just let it be?, who knows right? It will be great if the dev could acknowledge this question.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
maeddes

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:45:10 AM

I would be interested in that too. I couldnt set up one due to cash issues  Roll Eyes So if anyone has some news about it, id be happy to read!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Call_Me_Bambi

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:49:07 AM

I know the devs at SmartCash have been having problems lately, but if they had a big enough team then they could at least sort out a decent exchange on which to list SmartCash, my Blockfolio app is having a fit deciding which is the 'proper' exchange to use for the real price of SmartCash Smiley

All I see on there Discord channel is complaints about the current exchanges, well why don't they get there fingers out and get it listed on a proper exchange.
cryptodunno

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:24:20 AM

I know the devs at SmartCash have been having problems lately, but if they had a big enough team then they could at least sort out a decent exchange on which to list SmartCash, my Blockfolio app is having a fit deciding which is the 'proper' exchange to use for the real price of SmartCash Smiley

All I see on there Discord channel is complaints about the current exchanges, well why don't they get there fingers out and get it listed on a proper exchange.
i would add that make a lot of sense for coin developments in nowadays when market is starting to recover from the dip

invisiblefriend321

Activity: 174

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:51:15 AM

looking 4 help setting up node ...   have the tokens --- just need too set up on vpn / mac os ....

thx 4 help

ps

yes -- some tough times -- but for an amazing community n team !
stay strong ! communication is key !
Call_Me_Bambi

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:25:45 PM

looking 4 help setting up node ...   have the tokens --- just need too set up on vpn / mac os ....
thx 4 help

ps
yes -- some tough times -- but for an amazing community n team !
stay strong ! communication is key !

There are links to guides for both Windows and MAC to setup a Masternode on the SmartCash web site. Here is the link to the MAC setup guide.
https://forum.smartcash.cc/t/smartcash-smartnode-setup-guide-v2-1-mac-version-quick-setup/3022
Vladeg

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:46:51 PM

Just lost 1226 coins. Support told me I send it by myself or someone got private keys.

Great team, great soft, great idea! Stay away from this scam!
wasabi.domo

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:03:56 AM

Smartcash is an amazing team and community. The inflated price was due to some arbitrage around a wallet upgrade that saw 60% of total holdings locked into cryptopia for six months. It's a solid staking coins where you get ~5% compounding interest paid every month. Look past the comments above and do your own research.
LycheeBit

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 10:36:22 AM

Hi ! SmartCash is available on LycheeBit.
Happy mining Smiley

Mining SmartCash with keccak algo :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:5133
  • User     : YOUR_SMART_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=SMART

LycheeBit info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a keccak -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:5133 -u STNpCVHYeUncmnuRjHzSwmGiqMci25q6jk -p c=SMART
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe --algorithm keccak -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:5133 -u STNpCVHYeUncmnuRjHzSwmGiqMci25q6jk -p c=SMART

Peers list :

• addnode=194.135.93.237:9678
  • addnode=[2a01:7c8:aaca:223:5054:ff:fe61:ec59]:9678
  • addnode=199.247.11.69:9678
  • addnode=209.250.253.95:9678
  • addnode=18.218.119.221:9678
  • addnode=45.76.128.233:9678
  • addnode=142.44.132.223:9678
  • addnode=188.166.123.112:9678

LycheeBit - Mining pool - https://www.lycheebit.com
cryptodunno

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:27:22 PM

devs are you in touch with hitbtc? It`s already a month since withdrawal/deposit is not working. seems to odd to fix it soooo long...

Call_Me_Bambi

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:42:30 PM

Happy mining Smiley

Mining software :

You can now also use 'Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v11.0 (Windows/Linux)' miner to dual mine Keccak coins, don't know if you can mine just Keccak coins with Claymore or if it must be mined with another coin.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1433925.0
Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:02:25 PM

Happy mining Smiley

Mining software :

You can now also use 'Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v11.0 (Windows/Linux)' miner to dual mine Keccak coins, don't know if you can mine just Keccak coins with Claymore or if it must be mined with another coin.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1433925.0

Claymore miner has a virus in it

How can you mine this coin without using claymore
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:05:53 PM

SmartCash Web Wallet (February)
https://coindar.org/en/event/smartcash-smart-smartcash-web-wallet-3632
joaquinek

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:43:49 PM

There are some issues with the wallet that need to be addressed, it takes longer to sync than the Bitcoin wallet with a fraction of the history. Bootstrapping causes crashes 2/3 times. It is not in a reliable state.

SMARTCASH IS A SCAM!!!!

So it got transferred finally in 3 hours. And guess what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[1] they have resumed withdrawal NOW on cryptopia after 20 days, but suspended deposits on all the other exchanges (hitbtc, coinexchange etc.). So one can not exchange it with BTC or sell it.

[2] earlier they suspended all the coins with usual traders execpt for those owned by the developers. This created a fake demand supply gap, the price shot upto 3.4$ per coin. Developers got rid of their stocks became instant muliti-millionaires at the cost of common investors.

[3] Now wheever they open deposits on all the exchanges, the market is going to crash due to over supply, and SmartCash bastard developers dont care as they are already reach and have dumped their SmartCash at sky-high prices

SMARTCASH IS A SCAM!!!!

Interesting..... You should know that I am owed over 100,000+ smart coins and the devs have taken from me.  They have not addressed this issue.  Only the hardworking volunteer viet is tryin to help but the devs are ignoring him also.

I was beginning to suspect the same myself tbh. The fact that this coin has such an absolute massive supply of coins and managed to hit over 3 dollars with such a short time being launched should be a obvious HUGE red flag. This coin does absolutely nothing new or innovative. It focuses so much on "rewarding the holders" that it has no real depth. Is the goal of this coin literally to generate more money to holders?? Makes no sense... Oooowee "smart hive" lol come on now.. It all seems really shady. The price surge happened due to exchanges locking up coins and deposits and what not causing people to FOMO buying overpriced coins (that the devs probably sold off) because the node calc says they'll "make $250" a day when in reality they'll be lucky to make 5 when the price corrects itself down to where it should be.

something does not add up.

I just finished the chart and basically dismantle a portion of many masternodes out there and I have a feeling that there is an over supply of smartcash coin.
take in consideration
Supply 5 billion with a B
POW how many rewards per block
How many blocks per minuter or hour
How many coins per masternodes
POS rewards
VOLUME and Exchanges
and many other things that I would like to share with you today but it is work that I consider to apply to my next investments.
here is to hoping that I am wrong.
I really like smartcash
Cheers.

Hope I'm wrong. Stop crashing... someone please hit the breaks!
tranquilitor

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:28:21 PM

There is new SMART MASTERNODE POOL now on https://pool.stakinglab.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: