Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2024, 02:16:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMART] SmartCash POW with Instant Payment + SmartRewards + SmartNodes  (Read 34758 times)
johntwo

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:41:20 PM

There are some issues with the wallet that need to be addressed, it takes longer to sync than the Bitcoin wallet with a fraction of the history. Bootstrapping causes crashes 2/3 times. It is not in a reliable state.

SMARTCASH IS A SCAM!!!!

So it got transferred finally in 3 hours. And guess what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[1] they have resumed withdrawal NOW on cryptopia after 20 days, but suspended deposits on all the other exchanges (hitbtc, coinexchange etc.). So one can not exchange it with BTC or sell it.

[2] earlier they suspended all the coins with usual traders execpt for those owned by the developers. This created a fake demand supply gap, the price shot upto 3.4$ per coin. Developers got rid of their stocks became instant muliti-millionaires at the cost of common investors.

[3] Now wheever they open deposits on all the exchanges, the market is going to crash due to over supply, and SmartCash bastard developers dont care as they are already reach and have dumped their SmartCash at sky-high prices

SMARTCASH IS A SCAM!!!!

Interesting..... You should know that I am owed over 100,000+ smart coins and the devs have taken from me.  They have not addressed this issue.  Only the hardworking volunteer viet is tryin to help but the devs are ignoring him also.

I was beginning to suspect the same myself tbh. The fact that this coin has such an absolute massive supply of coins and managed to hit over 3 dollars with such a short time being launched should be a obvious HUGE red flag. This coin does absolutely nothing new or innovative. It focuses so much on "rewarding the holders" that it has no real depth. Is the goal of this coin literally to generate more money to holders?? Makes no sense... Oooowee "smart hive" lol come on now.. It all seems really shady. The price surge happened due to exchanges locking up coins and deposits and what not causing people to FOMO buying overpriced coins (that the devs probably sold off) because the node calc says they'll "make $250" a day when in reality they'll be lucky to make 5 when the price corrects itself down to where it should be.

something does not add up.

I just finished the chart and basically dismantle a portion of many masternodes out there and I have a feeling that there is an over supply of smartcash coin.
take in consideration
Supply 5 billion with a B
POW how many rewards per block
How many blocks per minuter or hour
How many coins per masternodes
POS rewards
VOLUME and Exchanges
and many other things that I would like to share with you today but it is work that I consider to apply to my next investments.
here is to hoping that I am wrong.
I really like smartcash
Cheers.

Hope I'm wrong. Stop crashing... someone please hit the breaks!

That pump to $3+ was definitely weird, but I am invested too so I guess I selfishly hope this is a real project not a scam.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:29:51 PM

Anarchaforko in Acapulco, Mexico (February 20)
https://coindar.org/en/event/smartcash-smart-anarchaforko-in-acapulco-mexico-3935
maeddes

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:43:38 PM

Yeah i hope ppl forget about that weird pump and just keep calm and let SMART evolve Smiley Still think its awesome and will be mid-longterm success!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:03:39 PM

Node-vps offered a patch for a crash prone problem (locking of mutex so it would not cause an assertion) - which has been a problem with zcoin, which smartcash is based from.
it seems the devs where not interrested in this, since they closed the issue without merging

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services
Poweriser

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:23:40 PM

Where are the blocks on the official pool? Already 5 hours none!
Garm77

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:52:20 PM

If they get all the wallet problems fixed on the exchanges and keep it that way i see 2018 as a great year for Smartcash. Coin are great, mining pool are great, community are great. Whats not to like
SmartCashWillDominate

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:58:49 PM

What happened to the 100,000+ smart I am owed? 

No word from dev?  Viet help
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:55:46 AM

node-vps has a fixed version for assertion crashes, and limited debug.log output (cannot be used for debugging since more or less everything is turned off)

https://github.com/FireWalkerX/smartcash

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services
SmartCashWillDominate

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:26:18 PM

Well its been nearly 2 months since I am owed 100,000+ Smart from the monthly rewards.  It suddenly stopped on me. I doubt I will ever get what was promised by SmartRewards Smartcash ponzi

What happened to the 100,000+ smart I am owed? 

No word from dev?  Viet help
Quote from: SmartCashWillDominate link=topic=2560430.msg28947483#msg28947483 Wdate=1516951933
There are some issues with the wallet that need to be addressed, it takes longer to sync than the Bitcoin wallet with a fraction of the history. Bootstrapping causes crashes 2/3 times. It is not in a reliable state.

SMARTCASH IS A SCAM!!!!

So it got transferred finally in 3 hours. And guess what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[1] they have resumed withdrawal NOW on cryptopia after 20 days, but suspended deposits on all the other exchanges (hitbtc, coinexchange etc.). So one can not exchange it with BTC or sell it.

[2] earlier they suspended all the coins with usual traders execpt for those owned by the developers. This created a fake demand supply gap, the price shot upto 3.4$ per coin. Developers got rid of their stocks became instant muliti-millionaires at the cost of common investors.

[3] Now wheever they open deposits on all the exchanges, the market is going to crash due to over supply, and SmartCash bastard developers dont care as they are already reach and have dumped their SmartCash at sky-high prices

SMARTCASH IS A SCAM!!!!

Interesting..... You should know that I am owed over 100,000+ smart coins and the devs have taken from me.  They have not addressed this issue.  Only the hardworking volunteer viet is tryin to help but the devs are ignoring him also.

I was beginning to suspect the same myself tbh. The fact that this coin has such an absolute massive supply of coins and managed to hit over 3 dollars with such a short time being launched should be a obvious HUGE red flag. This coin does absolutely nothing new or innovative. It focuses so much on "rewarding the holders" that it has no real depth. Is the goal of this coin literally to generate more money to holders?? Makes no sense... Oooowee "smart hive" lol come on now.. It all seems really shady. The price surge happened due to exchanges locking up coins and deposits and what not causing people to FOMO buying overpriced coins (that the devs probably sold off) because the node calc says they'll "make $250" a day when in reality they'll be lucky to make 5 when the price corrects itself down to where it should be.

something does not add up.

I just finished the chart and basically dismantle a portion of many masternodes out there and I have a feeling that there is an over supply of smartcash coin.
take in consideration
Supply 5 billion with a B
POW how many rewards per block
How many blocks per minuter or hour
How many coins per masternodes
POS rewards
VOLUME and Exchanges
and many other things that I would like to share with you today but it is work that I consider to apply to my next investments.
here is to hoping that I am wrong.
I really like smartcash
Cheers.

Hope I'm wrong. Stop crashing... someone please hit the breaks!

That pump to $3+ was definitely weird, but I am invested too so I guess I selfishly hope this is a real project not a scam.
BigHashMiner

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:59:48 AM

getting invalid link on discord, was i banned and if so what happened?
RememberGod

Activity: 54
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 04:37:44 PM

Please see the relevant topic on official forum: https://forum.smartcash.cc/t/why-my-discord-link-got-disabled/3357

I don't think SmartCash is a scam, I think people tend to go crazy and spread their fears while making risky moves. I watched the price going up because many exchanges had to close deposit/withdrawals due to wallet maintenance. I suggest people stop blindely accuse devs in all the known sins. If you feel uncomfortable, then sell off and move somewhere. You may be very wrong crying out loud about your panic suspicions. Though I kind of like it - weak hands will follow. The real thing won't be hurt by the things like that. I watched bitcoin being hated and blamed many times. Meanwhile, smart people will be able to accumulate more and more. Good deep is not bad. Risky moves are.

Learn bitcoin in 10 minutes easily: (https://bitcoins.menu/)
O биткoйнe пpocтыми cлoвaми: (https://bitcoins.menu/ru/)
decentralizd

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:50:10 PM

Aaaaaaandddd this is why Bitcointalk sucks, everyone is a 12 yr old entitled troll.

Enjoy your FUD, noone with a brain even considers this an option.

Topia has your 100k coins, go get them. Has NOTHING to do with the devs. Ffs, idiots everywhere.

DECENTRALIZE IT ALL!
RememberGod

Activity: 54
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 06:05:49 PM

Just lost 1226 coins.
How did this happen? Which wallet did you use? Should you open a thread on official smartcash forum? Dealing with any cryptocurrency needs proper security measures.

Learn bitcoin in 10 minutes easily: (https://bitcoins.menu/)
O биткoйнe пpocтыми cлoвaми: (https://bitcoins.menu/ru/)
SmartCashWillDominate

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:44:20 PM

Yes you were banned like many of us who know stuff the devs don't want us to know.  Accumulating more Trashcoin is the riskiest move you can make. 

Aaaaaaandddd this is why Bitcointalk sucks, everyone is a 12 yr old entitled troll.

Enjoy your FUD, noone with a brain even considers this an option.

Topia has your 100k coins, go get them. Has NOTHING to do with the devs. Ffs, idiots everywhere.

Here is one of the devs himself.  lol

You devs have my 100k smartcash tokens. Not the exchange.  It was never sent.  Blockchain shows a record.  It is the basics of blockchain tech
decentralizd

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:33:18 AM

The guy above me is stupid, a liar and prolly either paid to post this dumb shit or literally has nothing better to do.

I am not a dev, I had a paycheck for a few months for doing marketing, whoopedy doo. Everyone knows that.

And now since I am not being paid I can say you are retarded and are lying.

Enjoy your day, your 100k coins likely don't exist.

DECENTRALIZE IT ALL!
cryptodunno

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:06:11 AM

lol FUD will never die

megainarmy

Activity: 349
Merit: 184

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:07:37 PM

Well, gentlemen and ladies! Cryptopia for some reason said to display all smart at all. Those. they apparently decided to get rid of them. What happens then? On other less normal exchangers, they exist and work ... I do not understand. Please clarify somebody's situation.
BIT8

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:22:19 AM

Guys, what happen in network after 02.20.2018 22:00 UTC ?
The miner was idle and print message "duplicate share".
IrenaN

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:11:27 AM

Hi

got interested in smartcash masternode. what do the devs offer?

cannot find the information
Lamb0$oon

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:13:40 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 04:28:43 PM by Lamb0$oon

Hi

got interested in smartcash masternode. what do the devs offer?

cannot find the information
nothing, they offer you bugs and no solution. MONTH after they launch smartnodes and still no fix for wallet.
 cryptopia deleast them now. and they banning people in discord if they asking about it.
Also HitBc wallet still not working. 2 month now. absolutelly  unpofessional behaviour from devs
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: