Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:44:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMART] SmartCash POW with Instant Payment + SmartRewards + SmartNodes  (Read 34737 times)
joaquinek

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:55:46 PM

I am planning to buy some smartcash now. It is crashing but so do everything else.  HODL HODL HODL.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
@leko$

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:32:31 PM

btw the exploit of feb2107 was the first but not the last one that happened. why do you think that p**x applied a patch long time after feb2017? why do you think that z***n released on sundays a emergency wallet update just before the p**x patch in late 2017? i guess bc the zerocoin code is safe right? what happened with smartcash has nothing to do with the "bug" of feb 2017. you well informed guys should do your homework, go and see those red flags as well before you start to tell people the "truth". for me those friendly posts of you guys are one big red flag tbh.

@leko$

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:15:40 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 02:03:38 PM by @leko$

diportyti please don't buy the smartcash ICO crap that is really a scam. smartcash is 100% self-funded by their own blockchain and didn't need an ICO to start the project. scammers abusing the smartcash brand!

Radi777 why is the community budget for you a red flag? i already explained that IF the devs would run away with so much coins of the community budget the coin would be dead and they have nothing in their hands, they had all that work for nothing this makes no sense and will NEVER happen. instead the community budget was able to fund it like i wrote couple of lines above. are those ICO that grap millions of dollars without having a product not a red flag for you?

about the masternode code i wrote also something above maybe you didn't read it. btw there are a lot other coins that have the same or similar problems and i don't want to explain here how people can abuse it. maybe after the smartcash 1.2 update i will post it here but i guess i will not bc i don't  want people abusing other projects.

about people having high amounts of coins, this is in every project like this, people that came early to the party got their coins cheaper and smartcash is a coin with a LARGE coin supply of 5 billion in comparison bitcoin has 21 million. so it clear that people have millions instead of thousands. so a guy that want to sell 1.5 millions is no problem really, daily there are sold a couple of millions bc of the higher coin amount than btc.

about your argument there is zero innovation it seems you even don't read what i wrote therefore here again so you don't need to scroll up:

here is the NEW roadmap bc the first roadmap was already finished after a couple of months (talked about no development) https://smartcash.cc/roadmap/

Did you guys see the sexy wallet.smartcash.cc where you can vote inside the wallet for proposals on https://vote.smartcash.cc ?? wow where is this all coming from, i know it, you guys told it us already from NO development right??

and please look at https://smartcash.cc/smartcard/ thats the FIRST CRYPTO to CRYPTO card with a FREE point of sale solution for merchants. i wonder where did this come from, ah yeah i forgot from no development... this is what we people need, a solution without fiat cards like all others have. the world needs cryptocurrencies and not any of these fiat cards that need to be filled with fiat money of the money printers. smartcash stands for financial freedom and a better future world without MONEY WARS. the smartcard was presented @ anarchopulco https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0fYVchr5Fs

this is innovation where we ALL can benefit from and i hope that the people will notice that and feel like i feel. all this was possible to develop bc of the huge budget that smartcash has from its own blockchain and not by any ICO. who thinks that the devs will run away with the community budget didn't get what smartcash really is and that the devs will not benefit from stealing coins from the community bc this coins will be worth nothing than.

so people don't be stupid and believe those FUDders, see the future and imagine what the world can be. peace!

almost every coin out there is based on the bitcoin code only for your info Radi777, may i ask what coin you have in your portofolio? i bet some bitcoin based coins and i wonder also what innovation this coins have in comarsion to smartcash? do you want to tell us something about that? it seems you lack a lot of information about crypto but thats no problem we are here to discuss that topic so you can learn something.

about the argument that it was announced here for the first time on 10 dec is also not true, again you didn't do your homework and instead you are telling the people YOUR truth. smartcash posted here a long time before its launch but the post was deleted by the mods bc it had not enough information in it. it was a place holder and the team wanted to fill it up with all information as soon as possible but it was not fast enough for the mods here so they deleted it. i wonder why... if they had not deleted it you guys here on the forum were able to read everything as soon the team announced it.
smartcash posted instead on another known bitcoin forum that didn't delete the ann. i don't want to post a link here bc i don't want to advertise other forums here. but Radi777 you were able to find it easily but you didn't or you did and don't want to tell the REAL truth that smartcash was announce weeks before its launch. Radi777 if you really didn't find it i will help you, take a look here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/smartcash/ a lot of information you can find there Smiley
it was a fair launch and everybody was able to mine it from the first day. the smartcash team also posted on their own forum a guide how to solomine it and the community posted on different platform more than one solomining guide https://forum.smartcash.cc/t/visual-guide-to-mining-with-windows-10-and-amd-gpu/95
so people were able to mine it before the first pool was build. Radi777 do you know another project with a solomining guide? if not go to all these other projects and complain there like you did here.

also you argument that ALL other coins are here is not true you are not well informed, please show me the ann post of cardano for example?

what i read out of your post is that you have been banned on discord, do you really don't see why? look at your negativity in all your posts you are spreading shit like a troll and you use words in a way that can make people angry. so you don't have to wonder why you are banned on the official discord. if you behave like this you will be banned everywhere and i guess this also happened a lot of times in the past right?

@leko$

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:05:17 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 05:28:41 PM by @leko$

i don't know about the other readers but i guess everybody see your negativity in every post here, like in your last post too.
you lack not only on basic crypto understanding you are also not able to research something rational.

Radi777 first if you click on my name you would see that my account is from april 2014, only bc i don't fill threads with nonsense like you here doesn't mean i that i'm a newbie bc i don't have so much posts. i'm normally only a reader but all the nonsense you brought up here motivated me to write something. to make it clear your account is from january and my from april 2014 so 1 click on my name and you had seen that. this tells a lot about how you research.

Radi777 now about your coin listings, do you know the difference between tokens and coins? i'm only asking bc you list tokens and we were talking about coins. that your tokens are not based on bitcoin code is very clear. so you should learn the difference here.

you also even didn't research your holding very well otherwise you had noticed that your Matrix coin is based on bitcoin code. do you know github? https://github.com/matrixcoind/matrixcoin/tree/master/src

ok now you know that matrix for example is also based on bitcoin, so you are holding something where you even didn't do your homework.
thats the reason why people loosing money bc they don't research before they buy. i wish you luck with all your tokens that you have in your portofolio.

also interesting is that you edit your own posts and then ask me to show that you have said something. you said that every other dev is here lol this is really cheap... for your info i screenshot from now on what you say.

stop with your assumptions you are doing here since days, i'm not part of any team but thank you to give me that honor that you think that, i guess you are impressed about my knowlage in comparsion to yours. and now let's talk about your knowlage:
you don't know what in your OWN portofolio is. you don't know the difference between tokens and coins, you don't know about what is going on with the zerocoin, you don't know why smartcash has holders with millions, you don't know that smartcash was solomined by the community from day one, you don't know that other masternode coins have problems too, you don't know that smartcash has ann thread before launch, you don't know... A LOT and you're spreading shit like a first class troll and i'm tired to answer that kind stupid assumptions.

i gave you answers on ALL assumptions you did and you ignoring them and you're going on with new assumptions.

i think everybody sees your agenda here and your negativity.

btw this thread is not moderated and made by a smartcash team member...

the smartcash community is one of the most friendly and helpful communities out there and as far i saw everybody is welcome in discord.smartcash.cc only people that talk and spread lies like you, with an nice agenda are NOT welcome. i guess thats obvious.
green.grass38

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:48:27 PM

that is good Smiley
@leko$

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:08:55 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 04:02:14 PM by @leko$

no you said that ALL devs of other projects have a ann thread here and after i ask you to show me the cardano thread you edited your post bc cardano and many others didn't announce here and if i look what you wrote i know now why they didn't.

yes i 'm a holder of smartcash and many other coins as well. i'm a miner and i mined a lot of promising coins in the last years, so i did with smartcash as well. you can believe it or not i'm holding all my mined coins still today. you should stop your assumptions, i'm not telling people to buy this or that so i can get out but you are telling the readers they should buy the tokens that you bought much cheaper so you make profit.

i believe in cryptocurrencies and i don't sell ANY of my holdings for shit fiat money, so for me it is not a question to getting out, i'm in for long time. i stay in crypto till i can pay with it everywhere. i don't care about prices up or down, i care about freedom and no money slavery. we are living a bad world bc of money, all the wars and all the hunger on this planet is caused bc of the printed bills.

Radi777 it is normal that new coins are solomined before the first pool is build. i was one of thousands solominers that mined smartcash and the difficulty went for my taste too fast up, but thats always the case with cool projects. i noticed that more than once in the past with a lot of other projects as well. i've read the announcement somewhere else like others did, nothing wrong with that. i'm always looking for promising projects i can mine like you are looking for new tokens you can buy. i'm not a friend or a team member but a miner like a lot of other people and that since years now.

please tell me where do you know how many coins people have so that you are sure the "biggest" whale talked to you in discord? there are a lot of whales in smartcash and every other coin as well, nobody knows how much coins somebody has, again a assumption. btw the biggest whales are the guys that made millions or billions of tokens over night and selling them to people like you that hope that these tokens are worth a lot in the future and they get rich while the tokens creators are rich when you buy. i will not say that every token will not deliver but there will be some for sure. people should be careful!

the difference between coin and token selling is that coins can't be sold for lower then the costs of mining was. billions of tokens didn't cost anything they were created out of thin air with a couple of mouse clicks. the creator can sell them for every price bc these tokens were generated for free. again i don't want to say that every token will go to shit but we can be sure that some will. therefore i said good luck with your tokens.

please stop to give people buy advices bc you can't be sure that the tokens you have will exist in the future or have a price x10. please also stop attacking me, smartcash or other people that even are not involved here in this conversation. thank you.

cryptodunno

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:28:30 AM

I see potential good ICO maybe a lot of people would use this nowadays.

This is not an ICO

chaosmage

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:44:38 PM

This is not an ICO

thats a bot.
forensick

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:40:32 PM

I finally managed to use the bootstrap to synchronize, but now, after 12 hours, it finished synchronizing ( i thought ) and the wallet started to open up.
However, i am still 10 days behind!
Any help?

chaosmage

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:15:14 PM

I finally managed to use the bootstrap to synchronize, but now, after 12 hours, it finished synchronizing ( i thought ) and the wallet started to open up.
However, i am still 10 days behind!
Any help?

Had the same thing. Just wait.
@leko$

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:27:01 PM

Radi777 since you know everything LOL and don't stop telling whatever you get in your mind i will stop reading and answering your shit. good luck with your investments and have a nice life. bye bye  Kiss
110910ktx

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:31:47 PM

You can now install an iOS SmartCash wallet straight from Apple's iTunes Store https://twitter.com/kimionis/status/982314290244878336
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:36:09 PM

SmartCash will present at Salon de la Crypto in Montreal, Canada on May 12th https://salondelacrypto.com/salon-de-crypto-samedi-12-mai-2018/

kettyhanna78

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:39:24 PM

when your project start ?
decentralizd

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:56:35 PM

July 11th 2017

DECENTRALIZE IT ALL!
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:17:54 AM

Hey guys,

can I run my masternode on a local wallet? I assume I can but I see guides only for remote wallet MN.

Thanks.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:10:23 AM

What is wrong with the SmartCash wallet on HitBTC, it says Withdrawals are "Offline". What is the reason for this and is there any news on when will withdrawals be working again.
machamizu

Activity: 308
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:31:31 PM

Hey guys,

can I run my masternode on a local wallet? I assume I can but I see guides only for remote wallet MN.

Thanks.

You need to have static IP, and connection to the internet 24/7. Its better to run your node on VPS, because of DDoS and stuff, but if you still want to run it locally, you can go to their Discord channel for help.
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:33:38 PM

You can now install an iOS SmartCash wallet straight from Apple's iTunes Store https://twitter.com/kimionis/status/982314290244878336
This is not iOS wallet! Only app Coinomi support this coin! But i really like it because now i can used Smart on my phone!
@leko$

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:03:10 AM

hieu81 till the ios app is approved by apple you can use https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmJILPjYfA

i really love that wallet. you can vote with that wallet directly for proposals on vote.smartcash.cc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VErpbaicFWo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: