Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:48:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMART] SmartCash POW with Instant Payment + SmartRewards + SmartNodes  (Read 34744 times)
asd12.123162

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:54:35 AM

I know the devs at SmartCash have been having problems lately, but if they had a big enough team then they could at least sort out a decent exchange on which to list SmartCash, my Blockfolio app is having a fit deciding which is the 'proper' exchange to use for the real price of SmartCash Smiley
All I see on there Discord channel is complaints about the current exchanges, well why don't they get there fingers out and get it listed on a proper exchange.
Crypt0maxI

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:24:47 AM

I know the devs at SmartCash have been having problems lately, but if they had a big enough team then they could at least sort out a decent exchange on which to list SmartCash, my Blockfolio app is having a fit deciding which is the 'proper' exchange to use for the real price of SmartCash Smiley
All I see on there Discord channel is complaints about the current exchanges, well why don't they get there fingers out and get it listed on a proper exchange.

Any news about a new exchange ? devs ?
snguyenthu196

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:18:49 AM

Why it doesn't transfer funds from pool to wallet? I set auto threshold but it didn't work, so i done manual request 7 hours ago, but coins keep staying in the pool account. Do I have to make different address for my wallet for new transaction or what? Anybody else experience same thing?
anquoc2000

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:06:09 PM

Smartcash chart starts to look like a total retard, hope cryptopia will update soon or we will see back to 30 cents!
@leko$

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:48:16 PM

OMG some people coming since weeks now up with the same shit, WE KNOW IT NOW radi777 there are people exploiting the payments and AGAIN it will be fixed in the next wallet version 1.2. can you stop spamming the smartcash thread over and over again? i saw your screenshot now 100 times we know it now!
22naru

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:48:37 PM

OMG some people coming since weeks now up with the same shit, WE KNOW IT NOW radi777 there are people exploiting the payments and AGAIN it will be fixed in the next wallet version 1.2. can you stop spamming the smartcash thread over and over again? i saw your screenshot now 100 times we know it now!

good you know, but please fix asap, because the community is loosing the trust, and  the project looks like a joke.

i checked and are more or less 80 mn who exploit the bug. and aparently they have 15000 as a mn not 10k.

when new version will be released?
lostprophet007

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:59:53 PM

for sure he can stop spamming the same image, but i don't know if the words spamming is appropriate when the image is REAL and the problems has not been fixed.

how many SMART has been ......lost...... during this inappropriate mining reward?....millions. Is it correct for the others investor/stakeholder? i'm not sure but i don't think so.
as we invested FIAT MONEY, may be some other legal aspect would come in future.
@leko$

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:04:14 PM

i never said it is good but it will be fixed. i think it is clear for everybody that a hardfork can't be done overnight, that needs to be planned well with all the nodes (10k+) and exchanges. i can understand that the devs want to bring not only a fix for that exploit but also new features with the next hardfork. as far i know it is about "only" 2% of the smartnode rewards that is going to the wrong people. for smartnode holders who can't wait for the wallet update or are pissed there is always the option to sell their coins and buy something else.
but what i can't understand is when people are going into other project threads, doesn't own any coins of that project and spamming the same shit over and over again.
there're also positive news about smartcash but somehow some people love to spread only negativity. this gives me an impression how it looks inside their souls. Shocked
adamgilbert912

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 12:13:50 AM

Anyone looking to set up a SmartNode?

Need help setting up your Masternode? Having Trouble?

Check out setupmasternodes.com! Official thread >>> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627.0
lostprophet007

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:49:47 AM

So.... yersterday was said that Wallet 1.2 is coming in 6-8 weeks  (conservative time).
Now, this news.....
which coin will actual developers follow? the new one, the old one....both?
will we have the 1.2 wallet on the smartcash, or the development will be only in the sister coin?
TaylorFade

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:19:46 AM

I know it says right on the first page that the team doesn't commit to answering every question in here, but perhaps they should reconsider their activity in this thread. Because as a prospective investor/SmartNode operator, the first two places I went was the website and then here.

After reading the last few pages of this thread, my confidence in the coin has eroded and I've decided against purchasing a SmartNode. I would love to see some activity in here to change my mind though.
@leko$

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:46:03 PM

TaylorFade that is exactly why trolls like radi777 are posting here, he wants that people think smartcash is not a good buy. you can thank him in a couple of months when smartcash fixed all problems and goes to 1 usd.

btw the new sister coin will distributed to smartcash holders, you will not only get smartcash but as soon the new blockchain has started you will get also the new privacy coin.

i would say thats better than buying ICO tokens on the ethereum blockchain that even doesn't have a own blockchain and maybe never will. smartcash instead is already live and is finding worldwide adoption.

protip: best buy is when something is not perfect and the price is low. this is not a buy advice but a fact  Wink
lostprophet007

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:17:40 AM

I don't know if someone is flaming someother or if someone is troll or not, and i dont like this behaviour of accusing someone you don't know.....
but it has been already said since febraury that a fix for the fraudolent node is needed.
And everytime if someone talks about fix and asks about that, dev postpone the fix. In febraury the fix was expected in march, then in amrch postponed in April. Now it has been declared that dev needs again 6-8 weeks (other 2 month, in simple words for the stupids like me)

This is strange, and this is a fact (instead of accuse someone of being a troll or a scam or blablabla)
22naru

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:51:59 PM

I know it says right on the first page that the team doesn't commit to answering every question in here, but perhaps they should reconsider their activity in this thread. Because as a prospective investor/SmartNode operator, the first two places I went was the website and then here.

After reading the last few pages of this thread, my confidence in the coin has eroded and I've decided against purchasing a SmartNode. I would love to see some activity in here to change my mind though.

They are not on here, because it's easier to brainwash people on discord. They have good advertising and bring newbies right into discord, where it seems that everything is ok and the coin is perfect. This leko guy calls me a troll, but I speak facts  and he tries to say good things about his coin, but he can't beat facts... I have him quoted in this forum that he said the moderators of bitcointalk are at fault for smartcash not having a thread on here and that's why this thread is made in December.. Huh

i would say thats better than buying ICO tokens on the ethereum blockchain that even doesn't have a own blockchain and maybe never will. smartcash instead is already live and is finding worldwide adoption.
This is the dumbest thing I ever read. On page 35 of this forum I named some tokens in my portfolio. All of them are up from when I mentioned people should buy them. Nebulas was 4 dollars, now it's over 11 and the swap started last night they have their mainnet. Vechain was under 3 dollars now its 4.89, they will have a mainnet, and have an awesome number of partners one of them being BMW. Lisk was under 8 dollars now it's 14..Please don't write stuff before you research because you seem mega stupid. Roll Eyes Like I said, I like helping people and the advice I gave about these coins already paid out and will pay out even more in 2,3, 5 years. Everything I said was spot on, while I keep shutting you down. Some more great tokens people should have are ICX, OMG(there is a reason why its 17$, it will create plasma network for ethereum, they will work together eventually), WTC, Nano...All of those are better than smartcash, because like I said they offer new things, unlike smartcash, clone of zerocoin, got hacked multiple times, and a stupid masternode problem that won't be fixed for 2 more months at least.. Meanwhile your shit coin smart coneeect is trading at 14(1500 satoshi) cents, thank god I got out at above 2.2k satoshi. Feel bad for people that got in March and before that when it was over 50 cents, 5k for a masternode that is worth 1400$ now..great coin leko  Roll Eyes ... 2 more months conservative time to fix the shit ton of masternodes paying out 3 times EACH day..great coin leko  Roll Eyes that's why the scammers decided to make a sister coin right? And of course it will be 1:1 those early miners when ppl didn't know about the coin and also those that bought at 1 cent and have millions in holding gotta transfer them to the sister coin.. keep scamming the newbies lol.. and of course it will be a privacy coin, masternodes and privacy are the biggest turn ons right now, look at bitcoin private lol then bitcoin anonymous will come out in september.. I love how creative the smart scam team is.. Reading your blind defending of this scam trash coin is really annoying, but hey I like making you look stupid, just like smartcash looks...

After reading the last few pages of this thread, my confidence in the coin has eroded and I've decided against purchasing a SmartNode.
Helping even one person makes me happy..Good decision, research well before you decide otherwise...

So.... yersterday was said that Wallet 1.2 is coming in 6-8 weeks  (conservative time).
Now, this news.....
which coin will actual developers follow? the new one, the old one....both?
will we have the 1.2 wallet on the smartcash, or the development will be only in the sister coin?

They realize their coin is going nowhere and they can't cash out their millions of coins, so they have to think of other ways to keep it alive..What better way than a "new" coin with privacy feature lol... Funny thing is they don't realize that people that know about crypto won't touch them, and the newbies they have in discord will eventually learn. Also, I won't stop pointing out how bad it is to invest in anything that team does, because even if I help one person I feel rewarded. There are so many better options to invest in...

good read, i will keep an eye, when the airdrop will happen. i made an research and will be nice if some1 can tell us how all the MN who exploit have minimum 15k smartcash.

will be more easy if they close/ban this MN to restart them and finish the exploit.
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:28:11 PM

I heard something mentioned about a 'SmartCash privacy oriented sister coin' but try as I may I can't find any info on this other than the brief mention on SmartCash twitter, any more news ?

There is also mention of a new function of being able to send SmartCash to an email address via the web wallet, how will that work, does the recipient need a SmartCash wallet, and will this be available for desktop wallets ?
adamgilbert912

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:40:53 PM

I heard something mentioned about a 'SmartCash privacy oriented sister coin' but try as I may I can't find any info on this other than the brief mention on SmartCash twitter, any more news ?

There is also mention of a new function of being able to send SmartCash to an email address via the web wallet, how will that work, does the recipient need a SmartCash wallet, and will this be available for desktop wallets ?

Would be glad to hear more about it if you find out more.

Need help setting up your Masternode? Having Trouble?

Check out setupmasternodes.com! Official thread >>> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627.0
lostprophet007

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:21:18 PM

good read, i will keep an eye, when the airdrop will happen. i made an research and will be nice if some1 can tell us how all the MN who exploit have minimum 15k smartcash.

will be more easy if they close/ban this MN to restart them and finish the exploit.

already asked to dev, temporary ban the fraudolent masternode
they said ..........not possible Undecided
asdkzxn199

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:02:35 PM

Theoretically, of course, there is a chance to stay with nothing without selling its own crypto currency at a low price. But if you do not believe in the industry, then why should you even have a crypto currency?
shingonoide

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:44:41 AM

The "send to email", it's just an automated escrow system.
The counterpart has to have a wallet to receive funds.

- You send the funds to someone by email.
- After system confirms, it's sends an email to who you sent SMARTs.
- The counterpart receive the email and withdraw the funds to any wallet he want.

huoanw1217

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:59:25 AM

At the end of the day I don´t give a fuck what all of the DO-dudes are doing, I just thought it would be a nice
move to tell others about my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: