Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:05:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMART] SmartCash POW with Instant Payment + SmartRewards + SmartNodes  (Read 34736 times)
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:23:11 PM

so current smartcash owners will get bitconf. air dropped to them?  will it come to our smart wallet directly?  for folsk that have smart coins up for MN's ... how we get new coin?

$ADK ~ watch & learn...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AntMine

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:36:20 PM

*===== AntMinePool =====*
* ]Mining for passion...[ *

Link: antminepool.com

SmartCash (SMART) is listed and ready to mining
For promotion 0% Pool fee for 1 week

Generic miner config:
Code:
-a keccak -o stratum+tcp://eu1.antminepool.com:9010 -u <SMART_WALLET_ADDRESS>.<workername> -p c=SMART

Claymore config:
Code:
-dcoin keccak -dpool stratum+tcp://eu1.antminepool.com:9010 -dwal <SMART_WALLET_ADDRESS>.<workername> -dpsw c=SMART

Dedicated Server - Gigabit connection - RAID 1 SSD storage - TCP DDos protection
Discord: https://discord.gg/8TyHhRp

redzep

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:40:16 PM

Hi all

why does Wallet take so long to sync up, 4 day's behind and been like running for 2 hrs and only progressed to 3 day's

this is the slowest wallet i have seen to update

grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:43:26 PM

I'm sure it has been said before but it is worth mentioning again and hopefully someone will do something about it.  Why is a phone verification required on this coin's discord when we are supposed to be respecting privacy? 

Hopefully someone will change that

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:04:20 AM

I'm sure it has been said before but it is worth mentioning again and hopefully someone will do something about it.  Why is a phone verification required on this coin's discord when we are supposed to be respecting privacy? 

When did this happen ? I joined the Discord channel a long time ago and can't remember ever having to enter a telephone number (can't see a telephone number on Discord anywhere), or maybe my memory is failing me.
grendel25
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:51:01 AM

I'm sure it has been said before but it is worth mentioning again and hopefully someone will do something about it.  Why is a phone verification required on this coin's discord when we are supposed to be respecting privacy?  

When did this happen ? I joined the Discord channel a long time ago and can't remember ever having to enter a telephone number (can't see a telephone number on Discord anywhere), or maybe my memory is failing me.

It has always been there  for me and I've been there a few months at least.  "You must verify your identity by phone before you can send messages in this server"  

Maybe if I leave and rejoin the server... i'll try that.

Edit:  Nope, I rejoined the server from the link in the OP of this thread and still says the same thing

..EPICENTRAL .....
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Call_Me_Bambi

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:06:42 PM

I'm sure it has been said before but it is worth mentioning again and hopefully someone will do something about it.  Why is a phone verification required on this coin's discord when we are supposed to be respecting privacy?  

It has always been there  for me and I've been there a few months at least.  "You must verify your identity by phone before you can send messages in this server"  

Edit:  Nope, I rejoined the server from the link in the OP of this thread and still says the same thing

I see it now, don't know how I missed it (think I was looking at other Discord channels).
This must be a relatively new addition as I've posted on the SmartCash Discord channel (a while back) and it never asked for a phone number.
P3

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:13:38 PM

interesting project and interesting idea. The main thing that this coin has the ability to mine. I hope I can make some money off it.
grendel25
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:17:43 AM

I see it now, don't know how I missed it (think I was looking at other Discord channels).
This must be a relatively new addition as I've posted on the SmartCash Discord channel (a while back) and it never asked for a phone number.

Oh well, I guess they have their reasons for making it that way.  I guess it doesn't matter as far as actual crypto usage privacy goes.  I mean people can still be secure if they want to.  I guess it could just be considered on a different vector compared to other use cases.  Still though... I just don't like linking phone numbers.  Maybe I'll cave in later but for now I'll just watch.

..EPICENTRAL .....
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
CryptoKai89

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:52:34 AM

when is the airdrop?
machamizu

Activity: 308
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:09:39 AM

when is the airdrop?
From steemit article of Bitcoin Confidential, it is said that the airdrop will be taken place by end of this year.

"Q3 or Q4, according to the plan, you would get 10 Bitcoin Confidential for free - And keep your SmartCash. So for 13 cents you get 1 SmartCash and 10 Bitcoin Confidential."

-->https://steemit.com/smartcash/@doc-momo/10-for-1-airdrop-who-cares-about-a-name
Call_Me_Bambi

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:09:39 AM

when is the airdrop?
From steemit article of Bitcoin Confidential, it is said that the airdrop will be taken place by end of this year.

"Q3 or Q4, according to the plan, you would get 10 Bitcoin Confidential for free - And keep your SmartCash. So for 13 cents you get 1 SmartCash and 10 Bitcoin Confidential."

-->https://steemit.com/smartcash/@doc-momo/10-for-1-airdrop-who-cares-about-a-name

I wish they hadn't called it 'Bitcoin Confidential', lots of people are going to think it's some sort of Bitcoin fork, what was the thinking behind that ? What would have been wrong with 'SmartCash Confidential' ?
flowerofsun12

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:07:06 PM

I like the design style of the project website very much. I hope the project will be clear and transparent, and the future will be well developed, which will bring huge profits to investors.
leetlezee

Activity: 232
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:21:27 PM

The phone number verification is for your discord account, not for SmartCash admins. There are a lot of discord channels that now require a verified Discord account to cut down on the vast amount of spam from unverified Discord accounts. So just go to your Discord account settings and verify your account with Discord and then you should be able to post.
22naru

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:30:24 AM

when is the airdrop?

I wish they hadn't called it 'Bitcoin Confidential', lots of people are going to think it's some sort of Bitcoin fork, what was the thinking behind that ? What would have been wrong with 'SmartCash Confidential' ?
the smartcash team and comunity need to finish this story with the sister coin and work  more on the smartcash development . BTCC is only for the ppl who want to make  private/hidden  transactions . like Byteball ... is great idee  .
Call_Me_Bambi

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:59:12 AM

Can anyone confirm where SmartCash is currently trading, and accepting deposits/withdrawals. I could go through all the exchanges listed on Coinmarketcap but some listed exchanges might no longer be trading or accepting deposits/withdrawals of Smartcash and I won't find out unless I create an account and login - it has happened with other coins.

Many thanks.
Flaevius

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:10:44 PM

Can anyone confirm where SmartCash is currently trading, and accepting deposits/withdrawals. I could go through all the exchanges listed on Coinmarketcap but some listed exchanges might no longer be trading or accepting deposits/withdrawals of Smartcash and I won't find out unless I create an account and login - it has happened with other coins.

Many thanks.

It is definitely trading on HitBTC, 10.5BTC volume at present.

Deposit and withdrawal functions both active.
helboy44

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:16:54 PM

congraytions
rowlando

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:32:41 AM

Why in the world would someone want to set up a masternode? lol The incompetent team still hasn't fixed the issue with the 50+ nodes that get almost 3 payments per day.. If you set up a masternode and have it on for 4 years you will not get the same payouts as these nodes got in 90 days... lmao  Shocked by the time they update the wallet the top node will have over 300 payouts lol

... pic...

is the issue still on? i was reading was solved... can you bring more details about issue... cheers

It's fixed now. I have a masternode.

But he is right, initially, it was completely fucked. I've had one set up from day one and only have 13 payments. How do you think I feel?

Stuff like that, and the code after the first hack that they didn't appropriately fix, have made me back off this coin as far as mining power.

I still like the set up and idea of this one though.

from mistakes we learn , i hope the devs aswell.    the ideea and the project have a great future... is a good time to buy , but i hope no more mistakes from the team.
keep support the smartcash

It is NOT fixed... Just go to https://smartcash.bitcoiner.me/smartnodes/payouts/ and click on received count a few times until it puts it in order from highest to lowest payout nodes... I will attach a screenshot from today and you can compare to yesterdays screenshot, all those nodes at the top have received 3 payments since yesterday...  Huh Shocked Angry Guess what tomorrow they will have 3 more payments....

https://i.imgur.com/gABdj0m.png

wow, ok i see what you are saying. 3 payments alone in less than a day.

fucking weak. poor programming. by fixed i meant...i was getting payments...every 12 days or whatever.

has any official comment been made about this?
NO.. There are so many oblivious people on their discord that have no idea..When someone new comes in they say that it takes 9-12 days for the payout and that once you are in the 10% queue you have the same advantage as everyone else to receive a reward, which is not true b/c many nodes get 3 payments EACH day...

I am pretty certain this is not even a bug, but it is intentional. I have analyzed the top 7 hosts already. Do the same and see where they are located and who owns them! This is exactly the reason i left smartcash a long time ago for a more transparent project.
22naru

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:40:53 AM

Why in the world would someone want to set up a masternode? lol The incompetent team still hasn't fixed the issue with the 50+ nodes that get almost 3 payments per day.. If you set up a masternode and have it on for 4 years you will not get the same payouts as these nodes got in 90 days... lmao  Shocked by the time they update the wallet the top node will have over 300 payouts lol

... pic...

is the issue still on? i was reading was solved... can you bring more details about issue... cheers

It's fixed now. I have a masternode.

But he is right, initially, it was completely fucked. I've had one set up from day one and only have 13 payments. How do you think I feel?

Stuff like that, and the code after the first hack that they didn't appropriately fix, have made me back off this coin as far as mining power.

I still like the set up and idea of this one though.

from mistakes we learn , i hope the devs aswell.    the ideea and the project have a great future... is a good time to buy , but i hope no more mistakes from the team.
keep support the smartcash

It is NOT fixed... Just go to https://smartcash.bitcoiner.me/smartnodes/payouts/ and click on received count a few times until it puts it in order from highest to lowest payout nodes... I will attach a screenshot from today and you can compare to yesterdays screenshot, all those nodes at the top have received 3 payments since yesterday...  Huh Shocked Angry Guess what tomorrow they will have 3 more payments....

wow, ok i see what you are saying. 3 payments alone in less than a day.

fucking weak. poor programming. by fixed i meant...i was getting payments...every 12 days or whatever.

has any official comment been made about this?
NO.. There are so many oblivious people on their discord that have no idea..When someone new comes in they say that it takes 9-12 days for the payout and that once you are in the 10% queue you have the same advantage as everyone else to receive a reward, which is not true b/c many nodes get 3 payments EACH day...

I am pretty certain this is not even a bug, but it is intentional. I have analyzed the top 7 hosts already. Do the same and see where they are located and who owns them! This is exactly the reason i left smartcash a long time ago for a more transparent project.
will be lots of new updates in next weeks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: