Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:49:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I too late to join the party?  (Read 3127 times)
MJG24

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:19:36 PM

Investing money on Bitcoin needs to be timed properly and I suggest that you take things slowly in investing, not all-in for the first time to let you grasp the ropes well.
CisColtz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:23:45 PM

you're too late for the bitcoin party but you came right in time for ICO's time and then for alts time. For ICO's I would suggest to look after TokenPay , 3 days of ICO left and also make sure you the alts in bottoms.

https://www.tokenpay.com/
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:30:40 PM

Better late than nothing. You can invest your money in altcoin like etherum, minex, the coin has good potential. You can learn first the development of altcoin.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
Raffielo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 06:51:51 PM

Hey guys. Finally decided to get me some coins. I have about 10k to spare. any recommendations?
You could possibly spread out an investment into a workable portfolio of ico’s. Perhaps, diversify the portfolio by how conservative or assertive you’d like your investments to be. This will help you decide if you’d like to strategize for the long term or for the short term as well. Then there is the consideration of industry type as well as if your interest lays in trading; long or short, day trading; daily, staking or lending. You could possibly try a number of different strategies. Yet, I can pm you additional information if you’re interested.

bizdev

Activity: 230

Big fan of P2PS, the future of altcoins.

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:24:29 PM

Hey guys. Finally decided to get me some coins. I have about 10k to spare. any recommendations?
You could possibly spread out an investment into a workable portfolio of ico’s. Perhaps, diversify the portfolio by how conservative or assertive you’d like your investments to be. This will help you decide if you’d like to strategize for the long term or for the short term as well. Then there is the consideration of industry type as well as if your interest lays in trading; long or short, day trading; daily, staking or lending. You could possibly try a number of different strategies. Yet, I can pm you additional information if you’re interested.

Nicely explained in my opinion. With Bitcoin and most of the "currencies" having run up to their life time highs from nothing just a few years ago, I think its time to look at good utility tokens that have a lot of hidden potential. In a year or two when they have unlocked value they would have probably made you cryto millionaires from the same money invested into BTC or others that are now trading at theirs life time highs. At the most you may double or even quadruple your money; but tjat not wealth creation, is it?

fofz

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:06:09 PM

It is not too late! Buy BTC! XMR! DeepOnion! And you will make profit for sure! Smiley
oseventwenty

Activity: 294
Merit: 29

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:08:18 PM

No, you are not because I'm not.

This is just the beginning.

And the dip is yet to come....

DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:31:07 PM

convient time never  come, thats why we have to take the situation in our hand and do money in situation where we know.
live today and never go back!
AtoyCo

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:36:35 PM

Me and my co-workers know about BTC since 2015. We talked about it occassionally, but none of us bought one because its too high of an investment for a seasonal / contingent worker.

This year I saw before my eyes how BTC climb up the charts - I was using XE.com before to monitor the price. I talked with co-workers what is their opinion on BTC, and told me that they would wait till it goes back to the hundreds.

I finally decided to buy one when it was around 6,000. Initially, I thought it was like an over-the-counter thing, or an office or shop selling precious metals, or a brokerage like E-trade or Scottrade wherein you go there and purchase BTC.

It took me a while before I figured out how the cyrptocurrency works. I never knew about wallets and exchanges. After several days, I signed up with an exchange, and the price was approaching 10,000 when I bought a fraction of it - thanks to buy limits.

I think its not too late to join the party even if we paid a higher price to get in.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:37:44 PM

I prefer that you should invest in altcoins because the value of btc today is massive, Altcoins value will probably increase when btc decreases and maybe it will decrease after the end of the month so more profit on altcoin when that happens.
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 08:43:57 PM

I prefer that you should invest in altcoins because the value of btc today is massive, Altcoins value will probably increase when btc decreases and maybe it will decrease after the end of the month so more profit on altcoin when that happens.

Bitcoin is still king although altcoins can have really good price movements. Bitcoin was much more profitable for those who bought in earlier. However, Bitcoin will grow even more in the future since blockchain is becoming a household name in technology already. I will advice on diversifying 50% in btc and the other 50% in altcoins. So you don't miss out on anything.

GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:18:45 PM

Its never late to join crypto currency world, u have a lot of oppurunity here. Just what u need to do is just make searching about coin about their project and their future vision a lot of oppurtunity is here.
bizdev

Activity: 230

Big fan of P2PS, the future of altcoins.

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:21:10 AM

Absolutely. Its never too late to join the party. Imagine you miss out today, a couple of years later you may still be asking yourself the same question. Therefore, its a good thing to diversify your portfolio. I would prefer more weight on newly launched offerings than the ones already run up. But do your own research before taking the plunge.

yausundy

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:27:44 AM

Maybe ETH will grow faster than BTC, and I'll buy both if i have $10000 or more
MoonHodler

Activity: 114

Bitcoin: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 05:40:29 AM

good luck,and as they say the best time was a few years ago, and the second best time is now Grin

Enjoy your life, one day at a time. Bitcoin Address: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:54:28 AM

The ethereum is rapidly increasing its value.
If you have 10k i suggest that you buy Ethereum it has the potential to grow the value and great for the future.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:05:58 AM

if you are aiming for the long term no you are not late, I think there is still a good profit to be made
You are not late to join in investing in bitcoin. If you invest now your money will gain in high profit. Bitcoin helps us to become successful. Bitcoin is a good investment for our future and secure.

Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:07:32 AM

if you have 10k$ that is fantastic for you.
you can buy eth more & more.eth is the most powerful crypto after bitcoin.otherwise you can take some potential currency likes waves,ltc,aion.
if you can do this then your life become a more enjoyable.
best of luck

iamKiko218

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:15:20 AM

No, this is just the beginning. I recommend to diversify your investment, 50-50 or 60-40. 60% on Bitcoin and 40% on Ethereum. Bitcoin is still the strongest cryptocurrency which can be seen in its value today while Ethereum is starting to be known and possible to be popular next year. Divide your investment to prevent from any loss if ever not good happened.

C
Finally C is!!!
mm5230476

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:26:18 AM

It is never late to make the right choice,you on need to worry about late or early  you only need to worry about if it is right decision
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: