Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:00:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I too late to join the party?  (Read 3127 times)
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:01:21 PM

If you have 10000$. It's better to buy ethereum. 2018 is the year of ethereum Smiley
Buying bitcoin next year wont give you alot of profit. It might increase in value but not twice its base.
Best of luck
Hey this is too swag. Don't be too sure when you talk, you might get some noobs buy bags of your recommended coin and end up in a trash bin. It is safer to say that next year will be the year of the altcoins! Think about this - lots of noobs got into bitcoin during the $9000 mark, now imagine what will happen if those noobs discover altcoins by january. That is chicago bulls man!
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:08:54 PM

it is never too late to join the party as long as you can make the decision to join. you can join in any of price you want to buy bitcoin and then you can wait for the price increase. but no matter if the price is down, you don't need to be panic and sell your bitcoin because the price will be back to increase again. it is good if you want to divide your money into btc and altcoin because the altcoin price will increase soon and bitcoin will follow to increase again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
kingragnar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:05:30 PM

The entry of the modern century this year has proved that bitcoin has long been in the industry and it has been accepted by most of us one of the reasons for its marvelous price increase which can not prevent many people from entering such a kind of business and the number for me is the trading industry especially for those who earn altcoin in this forum. So it's not too late to join the party and my advice is to just be friends and to be patient and to have the right strategy all to bring good results.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:08:31 PM

In my opinion it's never too late to join. Now depends on you how much you can afford to invest. Succes
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:13:14 PM

It s really unstable time for buying crypto right now, because we are now in a bullish trend and many top coins went up high for short time, therefore I would be waiting a while till the market calms down and goes to correction and then started to buy. "Must have" in my portfolio is Bitcoin (without doubts on the first place), Ethereum, Waves, Stratis, ETC, Dash, Monero, OMG, Decred. This is not the whole list.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:23:45 PM

Hey guys. Finally decided to get me some coins. I have about 10k to spare. any recommendations?
Its not too late mate to join the party as long as you have money to buy or to convert it into bitcoin since the bitcoin price is unstable if you accept the consequences then go for it follow your guts if you see and predict for your own , if you hold that then it is good and then if you are going to trade it into another alternative coins then you will find out , your self see if you can handle the situation or not then try to research more and find what can helps you.
effan_alif99

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:49:43 PM

I think nothing is too late for people who want to start something. Grin
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:56:12 PM

Hey guys. Finally decided to get me some coins. I have about 10k to spare. any recommendations?

Buy bitcoins with $5000 and then buy etheriums with $2500 and then buy $2500 with litecoin. I see these 3 cryptocurrency is gaining a lot of popularity specially for the latter 2. It makes sense to invest a lot on bitcoins if you want to maximize your profits. But always think ahead. Diversify your investment.

KANKEGEND

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:27:41 PM

I don't know, because I don't have so much money.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:38:49 PM

My recommendation is Wings! Price for 1 coin is 0.50 $ now. I predict 2 or more dollars for one coin this spring.
kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:44:11 PM

At the moment there's more crypto currency spread here in the forum you just need to read it to earn you nothing too late because i'm just starting out here in the forum but i'll invest in bitcoin and you just hold it for sure earn You're right.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
ms.rose

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:51:06 PM

It's not late, another can earn money from Bitcoin, so do you. Just trust yourself and go ahead
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:51:38 PM

At the moment there's more crypto currency spread here in the forum you just need to read it to earn you nothing too late because i'm just starting out here in the forum but i'll invest in bitcoin and you just hold it for sure earn You're right.

A lot of users are just starting too, so it is never too late, don't ever think that. Bitcoin is not yet fully mined and for as long as there is still opportunity invest now for sure bitcoin will increase in its price again next year, so let us not just waste our time thinking that it is too late to earn here instead invest now so no regret tomorrow.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:58:27 PM

Having such a great amount for getting engage into the cryptocurrency world is really a great thing to have. Well, I suggest you to better search out for potential coins that will give you assurance of gaining a handy for your start up. Better look for other coins that you can rely on instead of bitcoin because it is kinda expensive this days and buying one will just give you a small gain since the price is already on peak.
shine118

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:07:48 PM

I prefer to invest bitcoin, because it is more famous, and the quantities is fixed.
Ethereum quantities is not fixed,it will effect the price  grow.
For long term investment, of course I will choose bitcoin.
BlackBi88

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:36:24 PM

The current time when in the hands of $ 10,000 and want to buy yourself a certain amount of coins but wondering what to choose coin. In my experience, the current investment in altcoin will be more profitable than bitcoin, and especially you should invest in Ethereum because it is very potential. Over the past year it has grown by more than 4,000%, now reaching more than $ 700, which is astonishing growth. I strongly advise you invest in altcoin, especially the good growth copper like Ethereum, Litecoin, Neo...  Grin
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:14:21 PM

I think it is not too late for you or for everyone in this world.
The company and management of bitcoin welcome all people to invest their money in their services to secure a bright future. Bitcoin helps everyone no matter what generation you belong.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:32:52 PM

I wonder did op look around before he posted this topic. How can anyone be late on this party when prices are rising generally, I mean most of the altcoins are rising and who ever take a look on prices year ago and prices now can see how much we are stronger now.
No one is late for party who ever come in crypto now and in next period, this is young technology and there is much more that crypto can change in the world. People still don't know about bitcoin, it can be much Kore popular then its now, so join while crypto is not full adopted.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:09:50 PM

"Any recommendation?" It is not the best way to start in this world!

The first thing you need to do is to inform yourself, study the blockchain technology thoroughly and then start investing despite 10k may be few for you. You'll find some difficulties initially, but on the internet and on this forum there is a lot of material to get started.
bizdev

Activity: 230

Big fan of P2PS, the future of altcoins.

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:43:18 PM

BTC reached its peak and since has dropped lower. Some industry experts think that BTC is unable to hold the price or even sustain the high levels. They see it trading with a negative bias. Is it because it has run out of steam? Or have the speculators cashed out? Are these the good levels to start looking at a position?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: