Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:17:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I too late to join the party?  (Read 3127 times)
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:29:44 PM

Nope you're not too late.. Everyday they create ICO and there's a lot of startup going around. so it's not too late. imagine we have billions population and there are country that  doesn't discover cryptocurrency. i suggest ride with a flow and everybody will follow.
livfreely

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:30:37 PM

my recommendation is buy asap. btc, ltc, and eth are solid choices in my opinion.

^^^^This^^^
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:45:58 PM

Hey guys. Finally decided to get me some coins. I have about 10k to spare. any recommendations?
If you think that you're too late to invest in Bitcoin then you are right. If you don't then you're right as well.

Personally, it is never too late to someone who have plans and goals in the future. Because bitcoins is just starting to grow. In the last quarter of 2017,the value of it grows fast, so maybe this would be the right time. I still have time to earn and save bitcoins now because I know and I believe that I will be a successful member someday.
buxle

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 08:49:16 PM

I feel i am little bit late but not too late because i have to see the market makers decide to make some bulk purchases.
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:55:07 PM

Right on time, you are not late. You can share the money among these coins 1. Bitcoin 2. Ethereum and 3.Electrum . You have to do your own due diligence before buying.
oseventwenty

Activity: 294
Merit: 29

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:56:23 PM

my recommendation is buy asap. btc, ltc, and eth are solid choices in my opinion.

I really agree with you. And let my add, invest what you can afford to lose.

tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:19:16 PM

My raccomandation is to buy not only Bitcoin but also a % in others crypto like Ethereum (a big %) , Litecoin, Zcash, NEO (a smaller percentage)..
brampower

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:22:33 PM

Those were solid choices a year back and now the price has risen considerably really high and as a small time investor i am really afraid to trust my money when the price looks like a bubble ,i hope next year we would see a good rally in the alt coin market and that is my hopes so far and i am expecting to get my profits .
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:54:03 PM

My raccomandation is to buy not only Bitcoin but also a % in others crypto like Ethereum (a big %) , Litecoin, Zcash, NEO (a smaller percentage)..
Yes, I agree. because many profitable altcoins like ETH and LTC. it would be better if trying all the good opportunities. well, no words late, better late than never, is not it?

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
annoying_tiger1

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:54:59 PM

Hey guys. Finally decided to get me some coins. I have about 10k to spare. any recommendations?

is not too late, but you'd  better invest in ETH than bitcoin, bitcoin current price is huge and is it probably you'd more money holding ETH now.
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:03:02 AM

If at that time you spent $ 10,000 buying BTC at the time you created the topic and holding to the time when, when the BTC exchange rate reached $ 20,000, you have doubled your existing assets. Or you might consider investing in Ethereum, as the currency's growth rate is also very strong, predicting the future will replace the co-bitcoin. So it is not always late to invest, if you have money to invest in BTC and ETH, will never lose assets. Wink

zemb

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:24:49 AM

I don't know why but I just do it too. Buy bitcoin can give me some profits. And the second suggestion is ETH, ETH increase for a few moments later. But, the choice is yours. Learn more about the cryptocurrencies you want to buy.  Smiley
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:35:52 AM

No your not to late to join because many people are still shown interest in bitcoin everyday. I suggest to you to buy now because the price is increase then if you wait the right i think this is the right time because maybe the price of bitcoin is become higher.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
bizdev

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

Big fan of P2PS, the future of altcoins.

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:50:04 AM

everybody everyday starting again about crypto world. because no one know what is future of this. you must read coins which you interes and after look coinmarkecap grapic and google and here.if you agree and feel good then buy.but never listen us Cheesy we are really dont know anything .
example in 2011 i had 284 bitcoin. but now ? only 0.085 .when saw some pump i sell all Cheesy

Oh my God. Thats very sad. Probably you should have followed Warren Buffets principles in this case. 284 BTC today is valued at over $5 Million. Thats a huge loss you have to deal with. Its never too late though. There are still a couple of opportunities and I have been following one very closely called P2PS. Check them out when you can. they think that their token is highly undervalued and they have some very good advisors on their advisory board. good luck.

Yieng7th

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:36:47 AM

since no one know final price of bitcoin you can join and find your self at 10 PM only.

price now 19$k and maybe next year is 30$k
ICOselector2018z

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:52:30 AM

No mate, the party is just getting started! And, it is not just the Bitcoin party I am talking about, but the party that has all major players in. That includes Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, and others. In fact, it’s not just those but even upcoming options like AkroCoin, as they are equally great in how it all works! They got it all that you could wish for the healthy 30% bonus or whether the strong concept. I am certainly on with it!
jobjorn

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:15:37 AM

I think you need to do some research and invest in some altcoins instead of bitcoin
There must be some cryptos coming out next year with massive gain but it is unlikely to be bitcoin again
So good luck
SummonKing2

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:55:45 AM

Of course not yet. You can start now to accumulate a lot of btc. As more people are now able to start and get together. so soon you start playing btc. because if you can not start now you will not get btc. So now start with that.
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:56:15 AM

It's never too late to join a party.
The main thing is to be ready for it internally.
knowledge and skills are important in any situation, and in work on cryptology, even more so.
Cheerboi

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:05:38 AM

You are never too late because  its just getting awareness especially in my country and it's price is still pumping making it attractive for investors. Just make sure you have the required knowledge
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: