Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:15:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I too late to join the party?  (Read 3127 times)
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:04:24 PM

Hey guys. Finally decided to get me some coins. I have about 10k to spare. any recommendations?

I think that entirely it would be your call. However if you feel that you have money to spare you can try your hand and luck at one of our trusted gambling sites and maybe earn yourself some few braggig rights and then some. You can also sell some of it too

Y U MAD AT ME
FrenchCoffeezS

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:07:54 PM

Its not too late if your life is not too late. Bitcoin is for everyone want to get opportunity for those down in life. Have not yet have a big salary to their work. Its not too late. I mean.
mchui

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:10:49 PM

Raiblocks! Has increased significantly in the past week, but still significant steam to run if it catches up with the market cap of Iota. Further upside once it gets listed on a major exchange.
Prem.Soorajpaul

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

0xB911101025014BfCaA3B17BC7683C0817489bB28

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:11:27 PM

You can go like professional instead of aggressive investment. Split your money into three equal parts and Invest in bitcoin, etherium, and lite coin. As per lots of analyst recommendation, these all three currency will give good return in coming year.

doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:43:48 PM

You can go like professional instead of aggressive investment. Split your money into three equal parts and Invest in bitcoin, etherium, and lite coin. As per lots of analyst recommendation, these all three currency will give good return in coming year.

That was a good advice, but those altcoins are pretty expensive to buy but worth to hodl for sure, if you wanted to do short trade, then there is a lot of altcoins is the exchanges out there for you to make easy profits. The term "too late" is not appropriate to use since it will never be too late as long as there are cryptocurrencies out there with their prices.

Investing on cryptocurrencies is more better than investing to those HYIP or Ponzi scams out there, you might lose profits on Trading, but at least you are sure that you could take it back next time.
deejayce48

Activity: 185

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:58:50 PM

If you have 10000$. It's better to buy ethereum. 2018 is the year of ethereum Smiley
Buying bitcoin next year wont give you alot of profit. It might increase in value but not twice its base.
Best of luck

I agree with you. Ethereum will grow twice or maybe thrice as much as its price today. And of course do not forget that there are also great alts just like ETH that is good to invest. I suggest divide your $10,000 into three. Invest it in Ethereum, IOTA and Waves. Next year will be the great year for alts as Bitcoin do.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
al.nechiporuk

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:39:23 AM

Hey guys. Finally decided to get me some coins. I have about 10k to spare. any recommendations?
Guys, which coins do you recommend to buy in 2018?
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:40:47 AM

Its not too late for as long as you have the capacity to invest and you know how to analyze the flactuation of the market do your investments now. The coin potential is getting higher as day goes by. We can still earn profit just keep an eye on the market so that you could monitor your investments.

Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:53:06 AM

If you have 10000$. It's better to buy ethereum. 2018 is the year of ethereum Smiley
Buying bitcoin next year wont give you alot of profit. It might increase in value but not twice its base.
Best of luck

I agree with you. Ethereum will grow twice or maybe thrice as much as its price today. And of course do not forget that there are also great alts just like ETH that is good to invest. I suggest divide your $10,000 into three. Invest it in Ethereum, IOTA and Waves. Next year will be the great year for alts as Bitcoin do.

yes for me also i see that altcoin may have the great performance for the coming years of and on how does it may spread this year the information about this digital currency also it may have the chance of that it may have a great opportunity that next year altcoin may have for. the potential of it are getting more good and better.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:37:28 AM

Best of luck

How sure are you that next year is the year for ethereum? No one can tell if what will happen on the prices of the crypto currency. It will really depend on the demand that the coin will have. Bitcoin's price will continue to rise on the next years and I don't think that Ethereum will be able to go over it's rate in the next years.

He's asking for a recommendation. And I think that recommending is base on ones knowledge so we might also call it an opinion. I do recommend ethereum because ethereum's system is better than bitcoin's. It just so happen that bitcoin is the first crypto to be acknowledge by the public giving it the edge over ethereum.
If he want for a long term i recommend bitcoin because bitcoin has a big potential and it's price in the market is continue rising day by day,or you can invest also in bitcoin because it can gives you a huge profit but before you entering crypto currency you need to learn bitcoin to get a strategy to become a successful bitcoiners.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:28:51 AM

If your planning only to hold coins, I suggest that you buy the top 5 coin in the market cap when its in dips and hold it for long term.
ninadoge

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 12:54:00 AM

I think the best stragedy for you now is buying the cheapest coin and holding them for like 2-3 years . You will see how people was earning profit from Bitcoin.
bbqnub1

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:56:28 AM

Ethereum or NEO should have a good 2018. Follow the Dapps
Ray3z

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:08:02 AM

Best of luck

Well, it is depending what kind of holding you are. If you want high profit try to join ico project. Doing a research before joining is necessary. Join ico project can make you 10x or more profit. But ico is involved high risk risk too.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:14:25 AM

I don't think that you are late, I believe one good click can remove your frustration regarding this platform.
if you want to invest then I can suggest you do invest after investing properly about the founder and creator of the coin. You have to check it out their market mechanism and way of making their root.
not only that but also how they are planning to create a platform for getting popular and enlisted on the exchange site.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:16:18 AM

Best of luck

How sure are you that next year is the year for ethereum? No one can tell if what will happen on the prices of the crypto currency. It will really depend on the demand that the coin will have. Bitcoin's price will continue to rise on the next years and I don't think that Ethereum will be able to go over it's rate in the next years.
Yeah you are. No one can ever tell what is the best coins in the coming year. It maybe ethereum or bitcoin or any other coins. But for me, i will still stick to bitcoins because it is the oldest coins and base on the performance on the chart, there maybe a drop but denitely can cope up right away and it keeps on rising the value.
bizdev

Activity: 230

Big fan of P2PS, the future of altcoins.

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:35:51 PM

Guys, which coins do you recommend to buy in 2018?
If you are looking for something with no competition that would take off to the moon post-ICO, check out www.p2psf.org site. Some real heavyweights are part of the ICO mate.

wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:39:04 PM

I would recommend DMD Diamond (you can actually mint more once you get some), DNotes (most undervalued coin of 2017 imo), and XEM is on a bit of a dip right now and will probably go up further.

Whichever coins you buy, do your due diligence first, get to know their communities and development teams, and only invest what you can afford to lose.
sirkings0003

Activity: 252

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:51:15 PM

There is no perfect time to invest, Some people will tell you to hold on that it will it comes down. The truth is that you may be holding on to invest and the price would would go up.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:53:29 PM

I would suggest you to invest it in Bitcoin and Etherium. The market value of Bitcoin is now down and it will be a great idea to inveest money at this moment to earn profit when its value again increase. Its market value is expected to be more expensive this year. Etherium is also a good option since its market price is now becoming more expensive.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: