Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:56:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] carVertical - Car History Registry Built on Blockchain technology  (Read 36511 times)
arakx

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:38:16 AM

Greetings! How many Cv tokens will I get if I make a purchase for 10 Eth?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bittcrypt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:45:02 AM

If my calculations are correct, you’ll get 2 400 000 cV for such a sum.
PewPewForU

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:35:14 AM

Friends, will 35% bonus be valid until the end of Token Sale?

Actually no. carVertical ICO is devided into 6 waves, each having its own bonus. You can check the bonuses of all the waves here: https://www.carvertical.com/token-model/
PewPewForU

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:46:57 AM

If my calculations are correct, you’ll get 2 400 000 cV for such a sum.

To be more precise, you will get 2,400,000 cV + wave bonus. The bonus of particular wave can be determined here: https://www.carvertical.com/token-model/
zanzy

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:53:17 AM

Great project with long term potential. Investing in this one for sure, like the cheap tokens.

Best of luck to the team!
choboscientist

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:08:13 AM

I am really interested in the White Label Product..will Romania be in the first countries considered for Rollout? Also do you have any pricing estimation for the White Label already established? And will this project have Bounty?

Thanks and Good Luck
hollybit

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:46:27 AM

Collection of information is a half of the battle. I believe that the company should guess that not all the info is true and it’s necessary to check it. If carVertical don’t do it, they won’t be able to reduce the level of fraud.
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:56:00 AM

Collection of information is a half of the battle. I believe that the company should guess that not all the info is true and it’s necessary to check it. If carVertical don’t do it, they won’t be able to reduce the level of fraud.
Of course, all the data coming to the platform will be checked. If it isn’t true it will be removed from the platform. Consequently, every carVertical will have access only to reliable information.
slavonicpl

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:03:32 AM

Of course, all the data coming to the platform will be checked. If it isn’t true it will be removed from the platform. Consequently, every carVertical will have access only to reliable information.
I’m wondering what number of experts will the company need in order to check that huge flow of incoming info.
Immer

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:13:40 AM

I’m wondering what number of experts will the company need in order to check that huge flow of incoming info.
Hello, we live in 21th century. This routine work can be performed by the machines. In carVertical the info incoming will be checked by machine learning and advance mathematical models. This will ensure not only high speed of execution, but also excludes possibility of appearance of errors caused by human factor.
slavonicpl

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:20:53 AM

Hello, we live in 21th century. This routine work can be performed by the machines. In carVertical the info incoming will be checked by machine learning and advance mathematical models. This will ensure not only high speed of execution, but also excludes possibility of appearance of errors caused by human factor.
But who guarantees that all these automatic algorithms will work on behalf of users?
Immer

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:27:07 AM

But who guarantees that all these automatic algorithms will work on behalf of users?
The guarantee is that almost every element of carVertical will be open, the platform will be completely decentralized and the process of its operation will be transparent for everybody.
PewPewForU

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:27:25 AM

Good day everybody. Do I correctly understand that the users themselves will be engaged in formation of the content in carVertical? Won’t company’s experts themselves be involved in this process?

Users will be involved in data supply, as long as it is related to connected cars (data will be transmitted directly from the vehicle to blockchain). We will employ AI to manage and verify the data.
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:29:04 AM

The guarantee is that almost every element of carVertical will be open, the platform will be completely decentralized and the process of its operation will be transparent for everybody.
I’m wondering if the user will be somehow fines if case he provides the system with invalid info.
kentuckykid

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:38:40 AM

Hello. Tell me please, where will you find the info about road traffic accidents which are not registered in the databases of corresponding authorities?

Hi. There are multiple sources in such cases, including insurance companies, state agencies, police reports, workshops, etc. carVertical will make cross-checking between various databases to identify the possible fraud.
Look, let’s suppose that there was a car accident and its participants solved the dispute without police and insurance companies. Where will you search for this information?
jaska128

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:54:04 AM

Hello

I went through carVertical demo with a random VIN number and it looks like claiming a vehicle as your own will provide "100 cV" tokens for the claimant. Are you planning to stick with this amount of tokens? Wouldnt it put a cap on the token price, radically increase supply and possibly cause problems if someone decides to profit from claiming random vehicles?

Or is that capped and shown in the whitepapers "wallet early birds" section?
NatYaros

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:59:15 AM

I guess this is more for costly and expansive cars like Tesla? What if mine is an old compact?
Ackedy

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:31:28 AM

I have seen information, that you will deliver information into the system also via trusted sources. Since I cannot even imagine, what these sources are, I would like to pose this question to you and get an answer)))
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:42:48 AM

I have seen information, that you will deliver information into the system also via trusted sources. Since I cannot even imagine, what these sources are, I would like to pose this question to you and get an answer)))
It turns out, that most of information is stored in closed or private databases. That is why the company is conducting negotiations with insurance companies, on-line bulletin boards, auctions, law enforcement agencies to get data from their repository.
Ackedy

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:47:09 AM

It turns out, that most of information is stored in closed or private databases. That is why the company is conducting negotiations with insurance companies, on-line bulletin boards, auctions, law enforcement agencies to get data from their repository.
May their information be useful for carVertical users?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: