Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:26:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] carVertical - Car History Registry Built on Blockchain technology  (Read 36522 times)
gavrosh

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:58:55 PM

Hello. I’ve heard somewhere that every carVertical user will be able to receive a discount on various car care services. Will this discount be the same for everybody, if it isn’t a secret?
reallyhawk

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:12:20 PM

The idea of the marketplace is just wonderful! Tell me please, are you going to develop it from scratch or did you decide to use any platform as a base?
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:09:26 PM

What’s up, users! I’ve just read the info on “Notifications” which carVertical will send to car owners. But I’m wondering if this notifications will be sent to the smart phone or PC?

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:16:01 PM

It would be cool to have an opportunity to re-up the insurance right on carVertical after being notified that it’s necessary. Guys, in your opinion, will developers ever be able to implement it?
brianc1

Activity: 190
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:32:04 PM

The news that carVertical is in talks with mobile.de the largest car classifieds in Europe is very promising news Smiley really looking forward to hearing more from the team on this one
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:33:24 AM

To be honest, I do not understand why for one person to go into carVertical, buy information about cars of other people. This does not bear any value, in fact, when buying a car that was used before.
MadduckUK

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:39:05 AM

To be honest, I do not understand why for one person to go into carVertical, buy information about cars of other people. This does not bear any value, in fact, when buying a car that was used before.
And who says that the value in buying a car will be exactly this? The company will have its own product - carVertical.Reports, which will generate reports for people with a full history of the car. Thus, the potential buyer will know everything about the car that he wants to buy.
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:44:06 AM

And who says that the value in buying a car will be exactly this? The company will have its own product - carVertical.Reports, which will generate reports for people with a full history of the car. Thus, the potential buyer will know everything about the car that he wants to buy.
In my opinion, for this there are various databases in which people can check information about the car on the VIN-number. Is carVertical not the same?
MadduckUK

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:48:24 AM

In my opinion, for this there are various databases in which people can check information about the car on the VIN-number. Is carVertical not the same?
Absolutely not! All these databases, about which you speak, provide users with low-quality information or incomplete information about cars. carVertical will collect the entire history of vehicles, which will exclude the possibility of fraud in the market of supported cars.
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:52:03 AM

Absolutely not! All these databases, about which you speak, provide users with low-quality information or incomplete information about cars. carVertical will collect the entire history of vehicles, which will exclude the possibility of fraud in the market of supported cars.
Well, where is the guarantee that in carVertical will provide exactly all the information about this or that car? After all, it can be that the owner is silent about something, it will then be forgotten and will never get into the history of the car in this service.
scifilover

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:55:37 AM

Can anyone tell me please how many days left before the end of Token Sale?
martbruce

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:02:25 AM

Can anyone tell me please how many days left before the end of Token Sale?

ICO carVertical unlimited time, it will be finished after the end of Wave 6.
ptbs

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:03:26 AM

How much Eth left to collect to move to the next stage?
leholmes12

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:14:38 AM

How much Eth left to collect to move to the next stage?
I watched a couple of hours ago, a little more than 500 Eth.
MishaMuc

Activity: 1428
Merit: 589

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:16:38 AM

Well, where is the guarantee that in carVertical will provide exactly all the information about this or that car? After all, it can be that the owner is silent about something, it will then be forgotten and will never get into the history of the car in this service.
They will receive the data from the car manufacturers. Everytime you change something within the car, or order something for your car, this is saved in the OEMs database. Using carVertical it could be stored within the blockchain and be available to everyone. Right now noone but dealers are allowed to view the data stored.
coin63

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:43:10 AM

Good afternoon! Explain, please, why should carVertical participate in such projects as IPDB and Ocean? What benefits will the service get from this?
Shaurman

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:24:38 PM

Greetings! I was wondering, in which regions do you plan to distribute your products in the first place, if you have already decided on this?
notbad4day

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:31:39 PM

Hello all the readers of the forum. I would like to ask how the company plans to monetize its carVertical.Reports product?
shara

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:37:12 PM

In your plans to distribute your service to all countries as quickly as possible, however, there will be problems: adjustments for local markets and localization. Have you thought of how to solve these problems?
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:37:27 PM

Does anyone know if the company will assist in setting up its service to companies that will buy it from within the White Label?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: