Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:16:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] carVertical - Car History Registry Built on Blockchain technology  (Read 36539 times)
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:56:05 PM

Good day, friends. I have heard somewhere recently, that if a user downloads a carVertical.Wallet, he can earn free tokens. Is this true? If this is the case, then I would like to know what I should do?

You were disinformed. CarVertical wallet can be downloaded only for free and can be used to store the cV token.
In this situation, the only one, how disinforms people, is you, because users will really have a chance to earn free tokens, by downloading the carVertical.Wallet. For that, you will need to confirm your identity through the Civic service and to confirm your ownership of a car through your state’s national registry.
And it will also be possible to earn extra tokens by providing your information to third parties. But this is strictly at user’s will, there is no arbitrariness.
ro777jer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:01:02 PM

Good day, friends. I have heard somewhere recently, that if a user downloads a carVertical.Wallet, he can earn free tokens. Is this true? If this is the case, then I would like to know what I should do?

You were disinformed. CarVertical wallet can be downloaded only for free and can be used to store the cV token.
In this situation, the only one, how disinforms people, is you, because users will really have a chance to earn free tokens, by downloading the carVertical.Wallet. For that, you will need to confirm your identity through the Civic service and to confirm your ownership of a car through your state’s national registry.
And it will also be possible to earn extra tokens by providing your information to third parties. But this is strictly at user’s will, there is no arbitrariness.
That's cool! Don’t you know, how many tokens you can earn on the providing your information to a single user?
woodcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:40:55 PM

Hello! I would like to know, what you will do, if the EU will introduce a directive, which will define VIN as personal information? Therefore, it will become more difficult to collect and store information about cars.
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:34:13 PM

Am I right or wrong, thinking, that to get the access to the platform’s services, you will need to buy cV tokens? Can’t you do without them? For example, to buy the access to the service with fiat money?
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:31:05 PM

If a provider of automotive services does not want to accept payment in cV tokens, he will not be able to work on your service or there will be other alternatives for him, after all?
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:52:03 PM

Hello, comrades. In recent years, everything has really moved into smartphones, and in the near future carVertical will give us the opportunity to buy automotive services right in ours phones. I am only interested in one moment: what commission the platform will charge?
Veecker

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:51:03 PM

I couldn’t figure out, whether users themselves will write reports for other people or it will automatically be done by the service?
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:50:04 PM

Must you be a legal entity to buy White Label or even an individual can do that?
deort

Merit: 31

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:23:37 AM

I wonder whether or not company founders kept any tokens as a reserved fund?
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:29:05 AM

Hey everyone! When I was buying tokens during ICO I went through KYC which means I shared my personal information with the company. I’m kinds worried right now. How does the company protect personal data? 
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:33:45 AM

I wonder whether or not company founders kept any tokens as a reserved fund?

Yes, of course! 1 296 795 349 cV were saved for this purpose.
app2endad

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:34:32 AM

Hey everyone! When I was buying tokens during ICO I went through KYC which means I shared my personal information with the company. I’m kinds worried right now. How does the company protect personal data? 
No need to worry. Company secures all the information. All the data is kept encrypted and the decryption key is stored on company private server.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:41:08 AM

No need to worry. Company secures all the information. All the data is kept encrypted and the decryption key is stored on company private server.

Doesn't KYC mean that you share the data with third party providers to check the data validity? That, in consequence, would mean that other parties have the data, too.

As for your project, are there any data privacy restrictions that might get in the way of your project or have you already sorted out all legal issues? I definitely like your project but I was just thinking of those data privacy hardliners in some countries who might not allow or want fully traceable histories. Just asking, I don't really see a problem and think you bring a lot of value to that market with your system.
Ackedy

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:02:41 AM

It doesnt really calm me down. Private server can be hacked and the key can be stolen. How about that?
app2endad

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:04:31 AM

It doesnt really calm me down. Private server can be hacked and the key can be stolen. How about that?
It’s not possible. Private server cant be hacked through public servers. Offline access is allowed only for the team.
Ackedy

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:06:43 AM

It’s not possible. Private server cant be hacked through public servers. Offline access is allowed only for the team.
What if a team member opens it up and sells all the data to someone else>
qqniceguyqq

Activity: 358

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:09:52 AM

What if a team member opens it up and sells all the data to someone else>

You should worry about it either. After your information was checked it was probably deleted from the company servers. You cant steal something that is no longer there.
mirsad786

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:34:06 PM

Hi everyone! How many tokens were sold during ICO?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:37:49 PM

All the tokens issued were sold out. 4 289 400 000 tokens!
MelisaMoris

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:55:04 PM

All the tokens issued were sold out. 4 289 400 000 tokens!
Who knows whether those tokens have value after finish ICO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: