Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:56:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] carVertical - Car History Registry Built on Blockchain technology  (Read 36511 times)
defender77

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:21:46 AM

The fact that cV tokens will be used to pay for all the carVertical services isn’t enough in order to ensure the steady growth of value of cV token. Anyway, sooner or later, the rate will hit the iron ceiling and start to fall. So the prospects are still doubtful.

In fact, the prospect are quite goof ‘cause the project won’t be local, it’ll be an international project. It means that cV tokens will have incredible demand ‘cause the only way to pay for services will be to use cV tokens.
It’s still doubtful. Even if the service will work in many countries, it doesn’t guarantee high demand ‘cause in one particular country there can be few people who uses it, in another – some other number of users…
The main prospect of growth of cV token value us that in several years all the national registries of all the big states will be become a part of carVertical system. It’s a really good prospect.
So what?
Big states will refuse to us their own registries if they need to. They will apply to carVertical and make incredibly large transactions which the cV tokens will be engaged in.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reallyhawk

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:25:16 AM

The fact that cV tokens will be used to pay for all the carVertical services isn’t enough in order to ensure the steady growth of value of cV token. Anyway, sooner or later, the rate will hit the iron ceiling and start to fall. So the prospects are still doubtful.

In fact, the prospect are quite goof ‘cause the project won’t be local, it’ll be an international project. It means that cV tokens will have incredible demand ‘cause the only way to pay for services will be to use cV tokens.
It’s still doubtful. Even if the service will work in many countries, it doesn’t guarantee high demand ‘cause in one particular country there can be few people who uses it, in another – some other number of users…
The main prospect of growth of cV token value us that in several years all the national registries of all the big states will be become a part of carVertical system. It’s a really good prospect.
So what?
Big states will refuse to us their own registries if they need to. They will apply to carVertical and make incredibly large transactions which the cV tokens will be engaged in.
I’m wondering why the management of the company is so sure if the fact that large national registries will become a part of carVertical system? Have they hold negotiations on this topic already?
whoeveruwantmetobe

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:27:00 PM

Hi there! Is the company going to conduct the ICO in the future?

No, the heads of the company don’t have such plans. Now the token can be bought only on the exchange.
Okay then I wanna know which exchanges it’ll be possible to do it on?

CarVertical will be listed on Kucoin exchange during next week and more major exchanges coming soon.
Pretty good if we consider they said during ICO phase they will get listed on the exchanges 6-16 weeks after the ICO ends.
ICO ended like a week ago and already listing on pretty solid exchange! Keeping on promises = reliable and trustworthy.
dort

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:23:03 PM

Hello! If I understood correctly, you’re going to launch a mobile app in addition to the web version, right? I’d like to know what OS it will be compatible with.
bars_kz

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:56:37 PM

I’ve seen the info that you’re going to work with the databases of private owners. Who are the private owners and is there any guarantee that they will provide reliable data?
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:43:12 PM

Good afternoon. I’ve read in media recently that you’ve already cooperating with Diginet. How does your company benefit from this cooperation?
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:12:31 PM

Does somebody know the contract 0x address? I can't find it.

Is it carVertical  already on EtherDelta?

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
g8stTDas

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:24:31 PM

There’s machine training and mathematical models that will be used in your service and it can’t but rejoice. I just want to clarify who is going to develop all these technologies. Will it be carried out by a third party company or by your experts?
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:56:03 PM

Does somebody know the contract 0x address? I can't find it.

Is it carVertical  already on EtherDelta?

Contract address 0xdA6cb58A0D0C01610a29c5A65c303e13e885887C

kucoin made a deal with CarVertical https://news.kucoin.com/en/kucoin-gives-away-tesla-car-carvertical/
Soon this token will be on this exchange.
fanten

Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:37:47 AM

I am so amazed by the mean that carVertical reached their hardcap which is 15050 ETH. That is a large sum of money consider 1 ETH worth 1200 by the time they reached their hardcap.

No doubt that they are able to giveaway a new tesla car in kucoin with that much of money raised. Good job.

Smile
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:34:57 AM

It’s strange that service which has such good prospect is going to work only in Europe. The unreliable car history is a big problem in other region. Too, and it should be solved! I’d think about it if I were them.
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:38:02 AM

It’s strange that service which has such good prospect is going to work only in Europe. The unreliable car history is a big problem in other region. Too, and it should be solved! I’d think about it if I were them.
Perhaps you’ve mixed this with the fact that the service will cover only four European countries for the first year of its operation. It’s planned to cover other regions in the future.
nothappend

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:42:45 AM

Perhaps you’ve mixed this with the fact that the service will cover only four European countries for the first year of its operation. It’s planned to cover other regions in the future.
It looks optimistic but its’ difficult to cover other counties especially on other continents when the activities are related to collection of big amount of data. At best it will take carVertical 5-10 years..
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:46:11 AM

It looks optimistic but its’ difficult to cover other counties especially on other continents when the activities are related to collection of big amount of data. At best it will take carVertical 5-10 years..
You would be sure if the company decided to all this on its own, but the service will sell its clients a special product called carVertical.WhiteLab in order to accelerate this process. Anyone who wishes will be able to launch the service in his country using this solution.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:51:00 AM

You would be sure if the company decided to all this on its own, but the service will sell its clients a special product called carVertical.WhiteLab in order to accelerate this process. Anyone who wishes will be able to launch the service in his country using this solution.

Is it a kind of franchise? Does it mean that White Label owners will have to pay money to the company?
dsjkhkhf3

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:54:57 AM

All the token were sold out, so what? Aren’t there more tokens in the reserve?
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:04:52 AM

All the token were sold out, so what? Aren’t there more tokens in the reserve?
No, not all the tokens were sold out. 14% of total issue remained for the project team and 13% for founders.
Shaurman

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:50:51 AM

Why is carVertical ICO over ahead of time? There still was some time before it should end.
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:03:09 AM

Why is carVertical ICO over ahead of time? There still was some time before it should end.
That’d because the hard cap was collected, it means that all the token put on sale were sold out. There was nothing to sell anymore.

shara

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:55:07 AM

Greetings to everybody! I’d like to learn which ways does carVertical plan to use to struggle against fraud in the secondary car market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: