Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:37:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] carVertical - Car History Registry Built on Blockchain technology  (Read 36511 times)
Daper

Activity: 120
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:23:56 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 01:08:58 PM by Daper

This project, like thousands other similarly ridiculous ideas will die out by year's end. This is dot com bubble 2.0. Most of today's crypto investors who're falling over each other to invest in these retarded ideas are either millennials who were too young to experience dot com bust or those IQ deficient simpletons who have absolutely no understanding of real world economics.

During the height of dot com bubble, it was similar story, all kinds of crazy non-realistic idea coming out every day. All you had to do was to add hot catchphrases of the time i.e website, online, email etc and you had an amazing revolutionary business idea. Everyday mom & pop type investors would rush to pour money without thinking much about the feasibility of the idea. No doubt people made serious money while the bubble lasted and smart were those who got out before it all went kaput.

Similar trend is going on now. As long as you can throw couple of keywords i.e blockchain & decentralized into the mix, you've a coin for just about every occasion.

Store your DNA on blockchain;
store your medical records on blockchain;
store your educational records on blockchain;
store your finance/banking/lending records on blockchain;
store music/videos on the blockchain;
store your car history on blockchain;
store energy/electricity on blockchain;
store cellphone data plans on blockchain;

hell you can even store a fuckin' pizza on blockchain as well.

So ... enjoy this Fuck me in the ass 2.0 party but make sure to put your pants back on again and leave the party before lights go out.  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blink_stun

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:53:05 PM

Once this coin is added in Binance, HitBTC, Cryptopia and other good exchanges, I can see it reach $0.50 easily. More exchanges more liquidity.

DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:25:56 AM

This project, like thousands other similarly ridiculous ideas will die out by year's end. This is dot com bubble 2.0. Most of today's crypto investors who're falling over each other to invest in these retarded ideas are either millennials who were too young to experience dot com bust or those IQ deficient simpletons who have absolutely no understanding of real world economics.

During the height of dot com bubble, it was similar story, all kinds of crazy non-realistic idea coming out every day. All you had to do was to add hot catchphrases of the time i.e website, online, email etc and you had an amazing revolutionary business idea. Everyday mom & pop type investors would rush to pour money without thinking much about the feasibility of the idea. No doubt people made serious money while the bubble lasted and smart were those who got out before it all went kaput.

Similar trend is going on now. As long as you can throw couple of keywords i.e blockchain & decentralized into the mix, you've a coin for just about every occasion.

Store your DNA on blockchain;
store your medical records on blockchain;
store your educational records on blockchain;
store your finance/banking/lending records on blockchain;
store music/videos on the blockchain;
store your car history on blockchain;
store energy/electricity on blockchain;
store cellphone data plans on blockchain;

hell you can even store a fuckin' pizza on blockchain as well.

So ... enjoy this Fuck me in the ass 2.0 party but make sure to put your pants back on again and leave the party before lights go out.  Cool

Let's assume you are from the US going for vacation to Japan. You break your leg and time is critical, you need an extremely fast surgery. Essential data about your health history is stored on a decentralized distributed database. You can access it within the minute or grant access to relevant parties in that moment. Could you do the same with a centralized database sitting in the US?

Let's assume.... I could go on with this game for hours. You fail to understand what blockchain is able to achieve in its purest form (as Satoshi developed it) and way beyond (blockchain 2.0 / 3.0). And although I don't like the comparison with the Internet because it's too often used by people who do indeed have no clue about blockchain, I must use it now: If someone told you in 1995 what the information economy will look like in 2010 and how many things you are going to manage from your computer or even smartphone, what would your response have been back then?

You should get familiar with the concepts of particularized trust and generalized trust and how these two impact the process of globalization. Once you read up on those two concepts, please come back and continue the discussion about blockchain and their impact on a globalized, denationalized, more efficient and less trust-dependent world. Trust drives up costs. Build systems that decrease the requirement for trust and the whole world will be better off.

You are right, many projects from today will fail. But we all know that the Google and Amazon story is too good to be true too often anyway. However, I am thankful for everyone making the first step despite the biggest risk to fail. How often did you make the very first step in an industry? I admit, I have never done it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Snotty

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:53:11 PM

I'm keeping an eye on this, looks really interesting!

P.S. Twitter link in the first post is invalid: https://twitter.com/verticalcar
lyenolantin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:25:22 PM

Its a very good thread on Reddit on medicalchain. This Guy reasearched the team heavily and came up with basically all company's they started before are dissolved after short time ... made me think twice about their ico, I was planning on going in deep
polonez

Activity: 392
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:19:37 PM

Guys if you want to moon and lambos and whatever you want lets everyone in this THREAD BUY MORE and hold and share car vertical project with everyone! now its in our hands at the moment, lets buy more and share the project and take the volume up, now its very dip and its time for that! dont sell again you coins, just buy more and you will see the profits soon before we hit the next exchange
zanzy

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:36:30 PM

Guys if you want to moon and lambos and whatever you want lets everyone in this THREAD BUY MORE and hold and share car vertical project with everyone! now its in our hands at the moment, lets buy more and share the project and take the volume up, now its very dip and its time for that! dont sell again you coins, just buy more and you will see the profits soon before we hit the next exchange

Agree, if you believe in the project, you should hodl you coins and let the team develop. Exchanges will the other part and multipliers will come. At the moment when the market is down, IMO the FUD needs to calm down, but now it is the time to buy more for good price.
Bixi36

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:00:37 PM

Its a very good thread on Reddit on medicalchain. This Guy reasearched the team heavily and came up with basically all company's they started before are dissolved after short time ... made me think twice about their ico, I was planning on going in deep

No offense, but this sounds a lot like deception...

I'd rather you post a link to that thread and more information instead of just paraphrasing it...
I tried to find it, but had no luck (unless this is the thing: https://www.reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/7osqs1/medicalchaincom_review/. In that case, how the hell do you connect that directly to cV? Huh).

Cheers!   Smiley

jolinahermosa25

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:13:42 AM

i hope this project will go forward if developers are able to provide vehicle history data. i will keep this post. good luck and good job dev.
54jadyone

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:39:11 AM

Hi can this token cv be kept in my ether wallet
joeybell

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:25:33 AM

Hi can this token cv be kept in my ether wallet
yes, it's an erc20 token
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:26:46 AM

I am not sure if anyone here wants to go to the moon. You can't even drive your lambo there. Why not stay on earth and get yourself a lambo without going to the moon?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
ra213

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 08:29:01 AM

Once this coin is added in Binance, HitBTC, Cryptopia and other good exchanges, I can see it reach $0.50 easily. More exchanges more liquidity.

Agreed!!!

Easily is a bit enthusiastic as they have a high supply. I also think this project is more a long term investment. They have a great idea but to achieve their goals they will need time and effort.

So better wait for future development and hope for a successful project than just some short term profits.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
carate

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:59:18 AM

Rank 245 On Coin market !!  Grin Grin

Market Cap
$40 776 433 USD
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/carvertical/
Is good !
privateclub1

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:05:41 PM

The reason why most people 99.99999% aren't milllionaire it's just because it is DAMN hard to commit for 5-10 years ( something most Millionaires have done ). This project just got started and people already complain. If the company will be worth $6B in 2023. We just have to wait to become rich. Price will grow only when real Utility is created. See you all end of 2022.
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:41:31 PM

The reason why most people 99.99999% aren't milllionaire it's just because it is DAMN hard to commit for 5-10 years ( something most Millionaires have done ). This project just got started and people already complain. If the company will be worth $6B in 2023. We just have to wait to become rich. Price will grow only when real Utility is created. See you all end of 2022.

Worst investment ever. Just hoping to break even, so I can get the hell out of this. There too many other great ideas that will reach that level in half the time.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:11:27 AM

Not quite sure how that is related to carVertical? Is there any association between the two projects that I don't now about?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
alizali

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:13:22 PM

is there any hope for the coin price?
just 0.004731 USD
very pity
Snu2620

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:52:01 PM

is there any hope for the coin price?
just 0.004731 USD
very pity

Hold your horses look at the market these days some coins fall down massively. I like the project itself is very new ( unique idea ) backed by highly active team. If they delivered it will be huge market for this kind of idea. Their mainly focus on making a decentralized  database.  Just wait and watch you will be rich not soon but later. LOL   Grin
JimmyGTO

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:39:03 PM

I cannot believe Car Vertical price is much lower than ICO at the moment, I will take this opportunity to buy some CV cheap. Considering how much it costs to run a online vehicle history check, the price for each token could easily reach $1.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: