Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:07:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] carVertical - Car History Registry Built on Blockchain technology  (Read 36516 times)
jazzbang

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:35:41 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 03:04:39 AM by jazzbang

It's legit, seems it to me, apparently they're going to do a video about it. Hopefully it's not like Vechains animation, an explainer video about a partnership in concept is all just hot air. Show us how the data comes from a car, real world examples.

Also, they need another exchange, a decent one.
ra213

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 03:28:38 AM

Good project, very good idea, but will we get to the final stage? I don't see updates, and no news from the developers so far. I'd like to buy CV tokens, but i really don't know, should i do it?
What? they have just released a statement saying they have partnered with BMW. What more news do you need for now? lol

I have an interesting update for you, a >50% price increase after their announcmenet

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
bangtansoyeondan

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:41:51 AM

i am thinking about the new investors and dump that will happen in next few days.. this can make them hodl the coin
sekoidd

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:26:34 PM

https://twitter.com/carVertical_com/status/974636843466674176
ra213

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 10:15:34 PM

They announced further partnerships with renault, nissan, avis and a few others

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:15:03 PM

What about VeChain partnership with BMW? Whats going on ?Are both CarVertical and VEN are be doing same things with BMW?
I dont understand but i believe both projects will be huge in the future
sekoidd

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:41:54 PM

What about VeChain partnership with BMW? Whats going on ?Are both CarVertical and VEN are be doing same things with BMW?
I dont understand but i believe both projects will be huge in the future

carVert is more like car history database, statistics etc. not sure about vechain
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:13:11 PM

Any updates on new exchanges?? I see Cv trading flat in terms of value. The project has got potential but the timeline is too long and milestones are not exciting till Q4 2018.

The project has a potential but the path to the success will be hard. This thing is not something that can be build over night but it will take time to develop and implement the idea into real-life. There are many boundaries ahead and cV coin is long-term hold. There is no way the team could speed up the process of development due to its external conditions in the field they are working in.

They haven't ever claimed to build it over night. If they take the time and reach their milestones according to the roadmap this can grow very quickly.

It seems like a good idea if they can work faster than this, it will all feel tired and happy to unite for this solution and I support this because it is the best advice.

I would want them to work with full dedication and take all the time they need instead of rushing and pushing something out to the public as fast as possible.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
david.Bauman

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:51:14 PM

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=carVertical+%28CV%29&SortBy=0
CV have news before summer. What you think this project have a chance to grow up?
Sam67

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:57:06 PM

Company managers promise investors that cV token price is going up in the next couple of years. I dont think it’s a smart thing to do. You know they should wait till the project starts developing and how that goes first and then talk about price and such.
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:08:03 AM

If they deliver price will go up obv, low cap is kinda low, no major xchangers etc. I think its fine. But I agree in general its always a bit suspicious when team are talking about price a lot. Sometimes it a red flag, def not in this case imho
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:28:00 PM

Honestly, these projects (I'm not signaling out CV) need to stop promoting the whole "WE PARTNERED WITH ___ COMPANY!" Yes, real partnerships are nice, but projects need to create value on their own and the market should not be relying on a bunch of partnerships to convince them that their investments are worthwhile. I say this as someone who really likes CV.
strelok25

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:44:06 PM

How can a car owner get income by working with your platform and giving you his car history data, how you monetize this data to someone interested in the history of someone else's car? Do you have agreements with large companies working in this industry?
nealdlover

Activity: 345

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:57:28 AM

I would like to point out the irony of all this: blackmailers wanted CV tokens. If they really believed that Cv and BMW did not indeed “partner” then the value of the tokens they are blackmailing for would be worthless. Having this “information” of a “non-partnership” and yet you still demanding CV tokens that would be rendered worthless with no “partnership?” Sounds like they know that holding CV tokens is a great investment, and they wanted their hands on them regardless of how one interprets “partnership.” Data is valuable. People don’t just give it up. cV getting it. Straight from BMW.  Let’s move on already. API on way. Revenue on way. And more partnerships. Bank on that. Hop on this ride or hop off, just don’t waste time delaying our train from leaving the station. (Sorry, no moon metaphors here)
Lareina

Activity: 430

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:25:04 AM

How can a car owner get income by working with your platform and giving you his car history data, how you monetize this data to someone interested in the history of someone else's car? Do you have agreements with large companies working in this industry?

I don't know what data is the data of some cars, but if it's data like factory data and safety inspection, it's hard for me to get it. The car company will not simply disclose its company's car data.
fine99

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:57:28 AM

I don't know what data is the data of some cars, but if it's data like factory data and safety inspection, it's hard for me to get it. The car company will not simply disclose its company's car data.
all questions will be answered when the official platform is launched
maybe some people are confused with the concept of this project
for now it seems difficult to answer precisely
ohmywhatnao

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:46:47 PM

Let’s move on already. API on way. Revenue on way. And more partnerships.
Like the BMW one that does not exist? I sold all my coins, but will check back on progress in the summer.

With the BMW fiasco, I can't see how can they be mature enough to succeed.
MishaMuc

Activity: 1428
Merit: 589

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:20:55 PM

Please explain
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:20:18 PM

Like the BMW one that does not exist? I sold all my coins, but will check back on progress in the summer.

Haven't paid too much attention to the recent progress. What did actually happen to the (non-existent?) BMW partnership?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ohmywhatnao

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:46:47 PM

Haven't paid too much attention to the recent progress. What did actually happen to the (non-existent?) BMW partnership?
"BMW has not entered into a cooperation/partnership with CarVertical. The company is using our BMW CarData interface available to any third party."

https://twitter.com/BMWUSA/status/976111962047303680

They are using something that anyone can use, that is no partnership. That is just hype to inflate the price before product.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: