Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:29:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] carVertical - Car History Registry Built on Blockchain technology  (Read 36511 times)
candyconstantino11

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:53:52 AM

this project have lots of potentials. lets support thru sharing and posting on other social media accounts. i wish this project a big success in the near future. good luck dev.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MishaMuc

Activity: 1428
Merit: 589

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:01:02 AM

Ok, this seems somehow critical to me as well.
Signing a contract, is not signing a partnership...
cryptobaro

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200

Turkish Translator

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:02:21 AM

I loved the project as I read their website. Website looked amazing and the concept also. If it will be put on another exchanges, I'm sure it will go high.

1881 - 193∞
Lareina

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:03:12 AM

Let’s move on already. API on way. Revenue on way. And more partnerships.
Like the BMW one that does not exist? I sold all my coins, but will check back on progress in the summer.

With the BMW fiasco, I can't see how can they be mature enough to succeed.

Haven't paid too much attention to the recent progress. What did actually happen to the (non-existent?) BMW partnership?
"BMW has not entered into a cooperation/partnership with CarVertical. The company is using our BMW CarData interface available to any third party."

https://twitter.com/BMWUSA/status/976111962047303680

They are using something that anyone can use, that is no partnership. That is just hype to inflate the price before product.
Maybe the data is available to any company, and hopefully the team will take it seriously. After the project starts, it can really work with the car company.
ohmywhatnao

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:13:59 AM

Like the BMW one that does not exist? I sold all my coins, but will check back on progress in the summer.

Haven't paid too much attention to the recent progress. What did actually happen to the (non-existent?) BMW partnership?
"BMW has not entered into a cooperation/partnership with CarVertical. The company is using our BMW CarData interface available to any third party."

They are using something that anyone can use, that is no partnership. That is just hype to inflate the price before product.
Maybe the data is available to any company, and hopefully the team will take it seriously. After the project starts, it can really work with the car company.
Maybe. But I'm not sticking around until it does. I don't need projects that lie through their PR channels just to pump the price.
ra213

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 08:52:41 PM

I loved the project as I read their website. Website looked amazing and the concept also. If it will be put on another exchanges, I'm sure it will go high.

They are already listed on exchanges. idex is a decentralized exchange and kucoin classic one.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/carvertical/#markets

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
SLT

Activity: 200
Merit: 4

Transparent decentralized exchange with debit card

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 01:38:45 PM

False contract was a real disappointment. sell everything and move to project with more honest dev team.

Telegram (https://t.me/sltofficialgroup) l Website (https://sltpos.com/referral/slt)
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:03:03 PM

Hi, how can I store my tokens in a cold storage?
RowenaBeesley

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:17:05 AM

carVertical Community Announcement: Vote for CV to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

carVertical has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of carVertical.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 8 days. (carVertical is currently in last place with 0 votes)
https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing
tamquoc

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:15:07 AM

Major news like BMW data sharing, should have been released now in a slight bull market, imagine the rise instead of a slight blip in the bear market.
Icue

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:17:32 AM

I like to make fun of TRON and Verge but man, they made more kids millionaires in 2017 with pocket change invested than any other coin. Especially Verge 1650 x in 10 months, sheesh.
Haonam152

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:20:08 AM

It looks like using the google analytics API is also a partnership with google then Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:31:44 AM

What a bummer man! That's a very bad move to call it a partnership if you just access resources that everyone in the world could use. Makes them look ridiculous.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Sjaak-trekhaak

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:38:36 AM

What a bummer man! That's a very bad move to call it a partnership if you just access resources that everyone in the world could use. Makes them look ridiculous.

These replies are funny as hell and show (sorry to say) the lack of brains. Its not that you download an app from BMW and use their data. Agreements need to be signed, requirements need to be met, as well as EU laws for using person data. If you sign something we can safely call it a agreement or partnership. Vechain had the same response from BMW (screens can be found). Eitherway, CV is using data as we speak from BMW.

CV is an very potential project, and im really looking forward to the future of CV.
Stivenson

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:44:17 PM

False contract was a real disappointment. sell everything and move to project with more honest dev team.

After all of the FUD on cV I’m happy to see there is a strong community that believes in the team/product/idea and resists this bear market.

Using the word “partnership” really damaged the image of the company. Some people who believed in cV sold off and are understandably upset, but they’ll jump back on when they see the progress being made.

In order to reverse the misunderstanding and strenghten trust, I would kindly ask the cV team to provide a video explaining in a detailed way what the connected vehicles data does and how the BMW agreement works.

Knowing the team puts all the effort on completing the roadmap on time and delivering a perfect product, I believe releasing animated videos explaining updates/products is the best way to accurately diffuse information.
Mohabchi

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:16:50 PM

After all of the FUD on cV I’m happy to see there is a strong community that believes in the team/product/idea and resists this bear market.

Using the word “partnership” really damaged the image of the company. Some people who believed in cV sold off and are understandably upset, but they’ll jump back on when they see the progress being made.

In order to reverse the misunderstanding and strenghten trust, I would kindly ask the cV team to provide a video explaining in a detailed way what the connected vehicles data does and how the BMW agreement works.

Knowing the team puts all the effort on completing the roadmap on time and delivering a perfect product, I believe releasing animated videos explaining updates/products is the best way to accurately diffuse information.

What he says!  +1

Think about you're community and the trust !
Damage_Dealer

Activity: 331
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:28:56 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=478knTrvHmo

New development update video, in case anyone is interested.
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:53:02 PM

These replies are funny as hell and show (sorry to say) the lack of brains. Its not that you download an app from BMW and use their data. Agreements need to be signed, requirements need to be met, as well as EU laws for using person data. If you sign something we can safely call it a agreement or partnership. Vechain had the same response from BMW (screens can be found). Eitherway, CV is using data as we speak from BMW.

CV is an very potential project, and im really looking forward to the future of CV.

That would mean that BMW essentially exaggerated or lied in their statement, wouldn't it? If they clearly say there is no partnership, but there are signed contracts in place why do they deny it then?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:33:51 PM

carVertical Munich Meetup, Germany (April 18)
https://coindar.org/en/event/carvertical-cv-carvertical-munich-meetup-germany-7955
linhmax

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:59:27 PM

Car vertical daily trading volume is 35,214$ 😂 if I want to sell my holdings the entire volume will be insufficient
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: